Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Roll Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Roll Up! (1922 Views)

4 Naija Babes You Don’t Want To Roll With This Christmas / Share The Experience And Let The Fun Roll! / How To Roll With Ladies(smooth Operator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Roll Up! by Pweety4me(f): 5:35am On May 05, 2011
What would make you stop for an on-going car/pedestrian hollering @ you? wink tongue

Re: I Roll Up! by Nobody: 5:37am On May 05, 2011
Onwero (nothing). Never will I stop or give my time to someone who can't stop his car and talk to me like a normal human being. I'm not ashawo.

As for pedestrians, they've always asked me for numbers or a time/date that I'm free before my name/age/interests, so I don't give them time either lol.
Re: I Roll Up! by Nobody: 5:40am On May 05, 2011
Only if I know the person.

Infact a lot of them stop and usually offered me a lift but my mother told me to never ever enter a stranger car.

I follow that rule till today.
Re: I Roll Up! by Pweety4me(f): 5:40am On May 05, 2011
ogugua88:

Onwero (nothing). Never will I stop or give my time to someone who can't stop his car and talk to me like a normal human being. I'm not ashawo.

As for pedestrians, they've always asked me for numbers or a time/date that I'm free before my name/age/interests, so I don't give them time either lol.

Loool awusa ashawo awusa, no i mean if the person was beeping ur attention or calling you from the car, what would make u stop for them?
Re: I Roll Up! by Nobody: 5:43am On May 05, 2011
Pweety4me:
Loool awusa ashawo awusa, no i mean if the person was beeping your attention or calling you from the car, what would make u stop for them?

Lol. A guy right? I would do nothing lol. It's happened before. I ignore them all because I find it very cheap. Concurring with Roki. Only if I know the person.
Re: I Roll Up! by 190: 5:58am On May 05, 2011
what is this

auto section
Re: I Roll Up! by Pweety4me(f): 6:20am On May 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Infact a lot of them stop and usually offered me a lift but[b] my mother told me to never ever enter a stranger car.

I follow that rule till today.[/b]
ME 2!! *HIGH 5IVE* wink
Re: I Roll Up! by Nobody: 6:23am On May 05, 2011
this happened to me to day.
the guy blew his horn, did two u-turns and cut through two short cuts just to ask me my name.  grin

SCARY thing is, the guy was in that VERY car you posted pweety (red chevy malibu) and it was DARK GREY!  shocked shocked
Re: I Roll Up! by Nobody: 6:26am On May 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

the guy blew his horn, did two u-turns and cut through two short cuts just to ask me my name. grin

SCARY thing is, the guy was in that VERY car you posted pweety and it was DARK GREY! shocked shocked

LOL

Did you have a sex change operation?
Re: I Roll Up! by Nobody: 6:28am On May 05, 2011
grin  grin

yes sis. 190 and I had the same procedure done.  wink
now he is to have MY last name! cheesy
Re: I Roll Up! by Pweety4me(f): 6:30am On May 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

the guy blew his horn, did two u-turns and cut through two short cuts just to ask me my name. grin

SCARY thing is, the guy was in that VERY car you posted pweety (red chevy malibu) and it was DARK GREY! shocked shocked

Hmm chei!na true? grin
Re: I Roll Up! by Nobody: 6:33am On May 05, 2011
lol i SWEAR it's true.
I was scared as hell. I wanted to call the cops! LMAOOOOOO! grin
at first I thought he WAS a cop and I was in trouble or something,
but he just wanted to 'holla'. Too bad he knows where I work, smh. undecided
Re: I Roll Up! by Pweety4me(f): 6:37am On May 05, 2011
Ohh cringe cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: I Roll Up! by Brite02(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2011
I came only stop my 190 if it's pweety4me, mrs chima, Godmother, mz. D, Ogugua e.t.c i mean beauriful galz like . . . grin
Re: I Roll Up! by MMM2(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2011
190:

what is this

auto section

question and answer section.
Re: I Roll Up! by MsPotato(f): 7:22am On May 05, 2011
In my hometown, we offer lifts to anybody cause this town is very small and everybody knows everybody so we dont care really. Besides, it takes us 5 minutes drive to go everywhere and anywhere around this island and companies we work for offer us free fuel and free car wash and free servicing so no big deal really
Re: I Roll Up! by 190: 7:35am On May 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

In my hometown, we offer lifts to anybody cause this town is very small and everybody knows everybody so we dont care really. Besides, it takes us 5 minutes drive to go everywhere and anywhere around this island and companies we work for offer us free fuel and free car wash and free servicing so no big deal really

Gabry can i pull you on a wheel barrow and carry you to work grin grin
Re: I Roll Up! by MsPotato(f): 7:44am On May 05, 2011
190:

Gabry can i pull you on a wheel barrow and carry you to work grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Roll Up! by BABE3: 10:41am On May 05, 2011
what would make me stop? cheesy

If the driver is ---Cesc Fabregas or Trey Songz! wink

I actually got "hollered" at by an electrician in an electric van a few weeks ago---Chei! See embarrassment!--lol
Re: I Roll Up! by tpia5: 10:53am On May 05, 2011
Danger alert, especially if you're overseas based.

In nigeria, dont kidnappers operate that way?
Re: I Roll Up! by MrCork17: 10:58am On May 05, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<< Drives 2007 Range Rover Sport covertable wit alloy wills wink
Re: I Roll Up! by tpia5: 11:00am On May 05, 2011
I could be wrong however but i've heard many stories of people's phones getting snatched, etc like that.

But i guess it might also be love or something. Who knows.
Re: I Roll Up! by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 05, 2011
Brite02:

I came only stop my 190 if it's pweety4me, mrs chima, Godmother, mz. D, Ogugua e.t.c i mean beauriful galz like . . . grin

[size=25pt]
190% of the people here on nairaland are is not normal[/size]

cool cool grin grin
Re: I Roll Up! by 190: 2:50pm On May 05, 2011
^shocked shocked
Re: I Roll Up! by kandiikane(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Infact a lot of them stop and usually offered me a lift but my mother told me to never ever enter a stranger car.

I follow that rule till today.

I have always been advised not to enter a stranger's car but in 2009 when I was in Africa I was waiting for a taxi/poda poda(taking very long) and this car passed by and was honking but ignored so the driver drove back to where I was standing. He asked me where I was going and asked if I needed a lift and I told him "no" he went to me "we are going to the same place might as well just hop in" I thought for a while and hopped in. This car had just too doors and I had to sit at the back and as we were  nearing my stop(mind you there were about three of them in the car) the driver asked me for my number and I said no. Chinekeeee, see trouble they now said they will not let me out of the car,  infact they are going to take me to their house and this will teach me a lesson not to get into a stranger's car(I nearly sh[i]a[/i]t myself). I played it cool, started laughing telling to let my out but they just drove past my stop. Luckily on the way there was an accident and they stopped to check it out. When we all came out of the car I ran for my life. I thank God. Tori done grin

Moral:Never ever get in a stranger's car.
Re: I Roll Up! by MzGreat(f): 5:13pm On May 05, 2011
guys have actually stopped on the way buh i never answered until one cool day,
whem my friend and i were going to the movies.  we were just outside the cinema
when we saw thise very cute pink lips guy in his LR 3 stareing at us and waving for us to wait.
so we waited, all for the both of us to see this guy was handicapped.
i read about this in jokes buh i never believed it could happen to me.
mehn we change face o.

lesson learnt: not all that glitters is gold

BTW kandikane i happy for you.it would have been another story
Re: I Roll Up! by MrsChima(f): 5:23pm On May 05, 2011
Dsense pulled over in his camel and hollered at me. lipsrsealed
Re: I Roll Up! by 190: 5:52pm On May 05, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: I Roll Up! by Dsense(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense pulled over in his camel and hollered at me. lipsrsealed

You wish? undecided . . .I was actually hollering at you dog that moment cheesy wink

OP.

Don't listen to all these fake girls lipsrsealed . . . .When it happens to them you will see the reaction . .Definitely they pray for such moments everyday before leaving em houses grin grin grin
Re: I Roll Up! by MrsChima(f): 8:50pm On May 05, 2011
D-sense:

You wish? undecided . . .I was actually hollering at you dog that moment cheesy wink

OP.

Don't listen to all these fake girls lipsrsealed . . . .When it happens to them you will see the reaction . .Definitely they pray for such moments everyday before leaving em houses grin grin grin

You would holler at my male dog being gay and all. The poor dog pissed on your camel's hooves as a rejection message.

If those girls pray before leaving the house for a guy to honk their horns they are some desperate and dumb hoes.
Re: I Roll Up! by Pweety4me(f): 12:14am On May 06, 2011
kandiikane:

I have always been advised not to enter a stranger's car but in 2009 when I was in Africa I was waiting for a taxi/poda poda(taking very long) and this car passed by and was honking but ignored so the driver drove back to where I was standing. He asked me where I was going and asked if I needed a lift and I told him "no" he went to me "we are going to the same place might as well just hop in" I thought for a while and hopped in. This car had just too doors and I had to sit at the back and as we were  nearing my stop(mind you there were about three of them in the car) the driver asked me for my number and I said no. Chinekeeee, see trouble they now said they will not let me out of the car,  infact they are going to take me to their house and this will teach me a lesson not to get into a stranger's car(I nearly sh[i]a[/i]t myself). I played it cool, started laughing telling to let my out but they just drove past my stop. Luckily on the way there was an accident and they stopped to check it out. When we all came out of the car I ran for my life. I thank God. Tori done grin

Moral:Never ever get in a stranger's car.

Chei!! see your life, mehn i no fit ooo embarassed lipsrsealed na God save you ooo undecided

MzGreat:

guys have actually stopped on the way buh i never answered until one cool day,
whem my friend and i were going to the movies.  we were just outside the cinema
when we saw thise very cute pink lips guy in his LR 3 stareing at us and waving for us to wait.
so we waited, all for the both of us to see this guy was handicapped.
i read about this in jokes buh i never believed it could happen to me.
mehn we change face o.

lesson learnt: not all that glitters is gold

BTW kandikane i happy for you.it would have been another story
Wow but that's just sad tho, and wat has his disability got to do with something being real na?
Re: I Roll Up! by Pweety4me(f): 12:15am On May 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If those girls pray before leaving the house for a guy to honk their horns they are some desperate and dumb hoes.
Simply!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help / close this acct seun / Ladies Can U Date Or Marry A Short Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.