Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? (1065 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by DSC7: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Met this Epitome of beauty from a dating site, along the line we exchanged contacts and ended up on watsapp....

As time goes on we started getting fond of each other, got more familiar and discussed alot about ourselves,,,...

We became close friends, i preached love, she accepted, i was happy.... we talked about settling down together,we were both interested...

Asked about her family background, that was when i got the shock of my life...

Her Dad happens to be my Elder sister's husband brother..that is to say my brother's inlaw is her Uncle...i became worried and confused....

Meaning She is also my inlaw.. shocked...

Though we have not met one on one but i have been thinking if it is possible for the both of us to continue dating which might lead to marriage

Elders in the house ur candid advices are welcomed...... Before it's too late undecided

Oga Lalasticlala ur opinion is needed....
Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by Cerebellum: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
" Continue to Knack her and Dump her joor", what you wanted to hear...Arindindin OP

Don't goan plead to your God to forgive you for the day-to-day lambering you both av been involving in.

To slap you dey hungry me self
Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by InEvitable0000(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Just forget about her.... Blood is thicker than water.

1 Like

Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by DSC7: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cerebellum:
" Continue to Knack her and Dump her joor", what you wanted to hear...Arindindin OP

Don't goan plead to your God to forgive you for the day-to-day clambering you both av been involving in.

To slap you dey hungry me self

Nawa ooooo.... Where u see knacking for my post? ... Person wey i never even meet...
Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by DSC7: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
InEvitable0000:
Just forget about her.... Blood is thicker than water.

Are we related by blood? How please?.....
Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by falcon01: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
You can marry her

1 Like

Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by DSC7: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
falcon01:
You can marry her

Bro to be honest?......

Because as it is now I don't even know how to start telling my people that i have found someone i love due to what i have been thinking.....

Maybe its a Taboo. .... Just confused
Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by Polynek(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
I don't see any confusion here, you can marry her nal

2 Likes

Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by InEvitable0000(m): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
DSC7:

Are we related by blood? How please?.....

As long as you are being related whether as in-laws or far cousins, you are now being connected by blood (you won't understand this).

I had experienced this in the family of my very close friend.
The boy and girl lived at different states without knowing and they finally came together without knowing their family background and the result was pregnancy.

When they came home for marriage, they discovered they were related and they were so much in love with each other but it was a taboo in my friend's village which must claim life but luckily it was the life of the baby that was claimed.

Up till now, both partners still loved each other but there is anything they could do so they just have to forgo and forget.

I hope you understand my explanation...
Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
The right people to ask now, before you proceed, are your parents and hers.

3 Likes

Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by DriverX: 12:44am On Jun 15, 2021
You can marry. Nothing mega

1 Like

Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by DSC7: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2021
InEvitable0000:

As long as you are being related whether as in-laws or far cousins, you are now being connected by blood (you won't understand this).

I had experienced this in the family of my very close friend.
The boy and girl lived at different states without knowing and they finally came together without knowing their family background and the result was pregnancy.

When they came home for marriage, they discovered they were related and they were so much in love with each other but it was a taboo in my friend's village which must claim life but luckily it was the life of the baby that was claimed.

Up till now, both partners still loved each other but there is anything they could do so they just have to forgo and forget.

I hope you understand my explanation...

Hmmmm..... This one loud oooo....

Infact am speechless lipsrsealed
Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by DSC7: 6:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Yxwqq:
The right people to ask now, before you proceed, are your parents and hers.

Well her father said the issue should remain pending for now....

One of the consequences of not growing in the villa... cry
Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by falcon01: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
DSC7:

Bro to be honest?......

Because as it is now I don't even know how to start telling my people that i have found someone i love due to what i have been thinking.....

Maybe its a Taboo. .... Just confused
you and her are not related in any way

2 Likes

Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by DSC7: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Seun why are your moderators behaving like this nah? sad....

Why ban someone for 10yrs when it's not a newly registered acct? ... It's very unfair sir,, please do something about it,,, thanks

Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by Druss(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2021
So siblings from one family who married siblings from another family is taboo? I see nothing wrong.
Re: By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? by DSC7: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Druss:
So siblings from one family who married siblings from another family is taboo? I see nothing wrong.

Infact I don't even know which to follow... undecided

Some are in support while some are against

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That May Show That A Mature But Single Woman Has Spiritual Problems / Upcoming Artist Goes Naked Live On FB To Promote Her New Song [watch] / Girl Friends Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.