Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys (1088 Views)

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible / Why Do Ladies Prefer Tall Guys Than Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Lancer47(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Do you love Short Guys or they are way out of your league?
Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by falcon01: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
See any lady that put your height as a priority doesn't deserve you! Just forget her and do you thing.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Rotiix(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Why are u wasting your time asking useless questions, just make money and be wealthy first and they will keep running after you even if you're a midget grin
Fyi Osinbajo, El-rufai, Oshiomole, Wizkid, Davido etc are all short, u know the ending cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by odinson1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
G
Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by chatinent: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Do short guys love themselves first? undecided
Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Bombastically00(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Short people can't change bulb for their wife grin, they also can't suck bweast and Bleep at the same time wink..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Freestainworld(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
They won't tell you that short guys have tall brains grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by FvckAllMods: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin
Bombastically00:
Short people can't change bulb for their wife grin, they also can't suck bweast and Bleep at the same time wink..
Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by MRDEE01: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
What's the question again?
Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Juliusmomoh: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Wahala for short people oo... You try to kiss, dick remove... You try to put it back, you found yourself at the back of bed.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by siofra(f): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Short guys deserve to be in kindergarten

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
WizKid is short. Lyta is shorter... But doubt if any lady craving for tall dudes will turn them down...

So undecided

Lesson for short guys... Achieve!

Once you've done that, no one will notice your height.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by merieam16(f): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
falcon01:
See any lady that put your height as a priority doesn't deserve you! Just forget her and do you thing.
No lady will put height as a priority,money comes first before any other thing

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Dicedpineappple(f): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
They hardly interest me...

I have to keep reminding myself that they are older than me..

Make una no vex...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bombastically00:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Gabe427: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Short guys in the mud and nah dem dey marry first.

Cause if girl like the forget
Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Jeon(f): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Too often thier attitudes are taller than them.. And it's seems akward to me when walking with thier tall girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Candidlady: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Most short guys i have met are handsome!
but they got one thing that cracks me all the time, the way they chest out when talking with a taller lady!

and they can bounce for african lol

short people are "down to earth"

short people dont need to bend to tie their shoe lace lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Sonnobax15(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Eyahhhhh...short guys dey pass through alot of bashing cha grin

Once met a girl who was so in love with me..I was so curious to know why and I asked her why..Guess what,she accrued her love for me to my tall height cheesy. Na once I get joyyyyyy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Bolarineliza202: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
as a matter of factshort guy is my spec

Modified

Height doesn't really matter in a relationship, being choosy is just a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Take On Short Guys by Vinnie2000(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:
Short guys deserve to be in kindergarten

Lolsss...
See Bashing of Short Guys! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Forget Matters!
Everything is Confidence! Some of Dem are quite skilled with Ladies! smiley

And then, some surprisingly have Long Diccks! When you see am, e go Choke You! cool cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please Protect Nigerian Females From Nigerian Males / . / Nairaland Redpillers Be Like...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.