Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2226 Views)

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / My Wife And My Sister’s Fantasy Is Threatening Our Marriage / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Stupidquestions: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
[/quote]
[q
uote]
[/quote]
[quote]
[/s][s][/s][s][/s][s]

3 Likes

Re: by airminem(f): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: by ogwuche4u(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
You need help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by HRSweetness(f): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Some posts should be on automatic delete.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Stupidquestions: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
[/quote]
[/s][s]
[quote]

3 Likes

Re: by Ever8090: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2021
HRSweetness:
and the posters should be taken to psychiatric hospital by force immediately the post is deleted

1 Like

Re: by DriverX: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2021
The federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young.

1 Like

Re: by drmikeadams(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Though I have never fucked_ a married woman, but I have this crazy fantasy of wishing I could fuck_ a pastor's wife. Pls don't tell me I'm not normal or stupid.
Sometimes in the church when a pastors wife is dancing, I just imagine giving her a doggyy and the excitement of seeing the wild side of that seemingly holy woman drives me crazy.
This thought started when I was in higher institution.
I was attending a church off-campus then...If you see this Pastors wife swagg ehn...her hairstyle, catwalking, her shape with slinky dresses that accentuate her curves,..mehn in no distant time...I started imagining MILF.
And to cap it, the woman is more authoritative than her husband. Seems like she controls her hubby sef.
She travels around for evangelism, never staying in one place..very ambitious. She even goes abroad for weeks or months away under the pretext of going for ministration and religious conference, while her hubby is always home. I can't but imagine she must be fuccking some rich promiscous pastor out there. Abroad pastor aren't as spiritkoko like us. You see...even when u realize her husband isn't rich in anyway. Yet she likes flamboyance. That's another trap.
That's how I developed interest in bleeping pastors wife. May God heal me. Though I wish I could have the experience even once
collect number chat her up.
Re: by Stupidquestions: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2021
[/quote]
[quote]
[/s][s][s][/s]
Re: by Freelane33(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Honestly
HRSweetness:
Re: by Fasindo: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2021
shocked

My is almost the same with u but more crazy.

Well, my is banging a widow in the same room where her husband corpse is kept before burial.
Banging her her close to her husband corpse, knowing fully well that the late husband will be seeing us but can't do anything
Re: by fadewambe: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2021
If you have a Facebook account you can spare
Send me a message on WhatsApp
I’m buying them all now. I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

I need the Facebook to run paid advert (it is not for fraudulent activities) and more so, you will still have full access to your account anytime you want to.

I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

WhatsApp on >>> 08123677442
Re: by TiglathPILESER: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2021
While naira marley's fantasy is to engage mother & daugther on a bed. You are not far from hell. Satanists
Re: by VlamesIffect(f): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

My is almost the same with but more crazy.

Well my is banging a widow in the same room where her husband corpse is kept before burial, knowing fully well that the late husband will be seeing us but can't do anything

You and the O.P

seems the "diaphragm" In your head isn't working.

1 Like

Re: by Stupidquestions: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

My is almost the same with but more crazy.

Well, my is banging a widow in the same room where her husband corpse is kept before burial.
Banging her her close to her husband corpse, knowing fully well that the late husband will be seeing us but can't do anything
Ha.. grin...is that ritual something abi na wetin grin....u wanna fuck_ with corpse..hmmm
Re: by BareFacedLies(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
My own fantasy is to have a thrèesome with 2 ladies grin
Re: by Stupidquestions: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
BareFacedLies:
My own fantasy is to have a thrèesome with 2 ladies grin
Your own is easy....if u can't find two willing ladies...then book two runs gal that are friends and down to it

1 Like

Re: by Lamanii22(f): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

My is almost the same with u but more crazy.

This your own crazy gaaan oooo.... Gosh! Iru fantasy wo niyen(what sort of fantasy is this)....
Re: by FreeSpirited: 12:29am On Jun 30, 2021
[/quote]
[
[quote]

[/code][code]

(1) (Reply)

At what Level did you retired from 2go? / Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached / Shit is not easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.