Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Leave Saphiere Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Saphiere Alone (1837 Views)

A 3 Days Prayer And Fasting For Saphiere Broken Soul. / What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? / Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Saphiere Alone by Rosaline5000: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2022
So apparently I have seen 2 threads attacking this poor lady because she choose to post crimes against women but hey what right do we have to posting a fraction of what is happening to women.
We should just sit and cook for our husband or boyfriend and just keep our mouths shut

All of you guys are fucking annoying and to think you said all men are not the same but looking at comments and how you guys are bashing that poor lady, I am going to say she is right.
Do you think you are actually making her look bad NO you are making yourself look bad.
If there was no crime will she have anything to post on, then why shoot the messenger then or you are going to fight other NGO that are against "Child marriage" because it's apparently makes Nigeria looks bad because that all you guys think about "Nigeria looking bad" let's forget the ritual killings everyday, oh let's forget the bandit and terrorist kidnapping and killing everyday, let's forget political unrest, let's forget the tribal wars that has made nairaland their home.

No let's forget everything and focus on a innocent lady posting about crimes to women that get FP one or twice because only that news will make Nigeria look bad.

You guys should just say you hate women and posting about rape is making you guys feel bad because you think women is beneath you and why should they have a say or why will someone post rape crimes because she is inferior and doesn't have the right.

Looking at your history most of you dont talk about the mess Nigeria is in but instead focus on how to put a lady down.
Well, well done and be so proud of yourself but when this thing happened to your daughters or wives I hope someone think you should shove it inside and not say anything because hey we need to protect "Nigeria image"

4 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Kriss216: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
Rosaline5000:
So apparently I have seen 2 threads attacking this poor lady because she choose to post crimes against women but hey what right do we have to posting a fraction of what is happening to women.
We should just sit and cook for our husband or boyfriend and just keep our mouths shut

All of you guys are fucking annoying and to think you said all men are not the same but looking at comments and how you guys are bashing that poor lady, I am going to say she is right.
Do you think you are actually making her look bad NO you are making yourself look bad.
If there was no crime will she have anything to post on, then why shoot the messenger then or you are going to fight other NGO that are against "Child marriage" because it's apparently makes Nigeria looks bad because that all you guys think about "Nigeria looking bad" let's forget the ritual killings everyday, oh let's forget the bandit and terrorist kidnapping and killing everyday, let's forget political unrest, let's forget the tribal wars that has made nairaland their home.

No let's forget everything and focus on a innocent lady posting about crimes to women that get FP one or twice because only that news will make Nigeria look bad.

You guys should just say you hate women and posting about rape is making you guys feel bad because you think women is beneath you and why should they have a say or why will someone post rape crimes because she is inferior and doesn't have the right.

Looking at your history most of you dont talk about the mess Nigeria is in but instead focus on how to put a lady down.
Well, well done and be so proud of yourself but when this thing happened to your daughters or wives I hope someone think you should shove it inside and not say anything because hey we need to protect "Nigeria image"
[/s]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Rosaline5000: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Oh shocker, immediately I posted you rush to reply and it's evidently you didn't read the post, just wanted to show your misogynistic comments and show your fellow little boys you re hip.
Little boy Welldone, now go and serve food from your mummy pot and wait until your brain fully formed to make comments on post you dont understand.

9 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Kriss216: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
Rosaline5000:

Oh shocker, immediately I posted you rush to reply and it's evidently you didn't read the post, just wanted to show your misogynistic comments and show your fellow little boys you re hip.
Little boy Welldone, now go and serve food from your mummy pot and wait until your brain fully formed to make comments on post you dont understand.
[/s]

18 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by BlackSherif: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2022
Stupid OP should we also leave the Spanish+ Portuguese bast.ard moniker alone??

Or the stupid girl iya.ebe alone?

The trio are fond of making stupid. Comments so what's your point?

7 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Vinnie2000(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2022
Op, stop defending rubbish! What Saphiere is doing is NOT news reportage! It is called Agenda setting in journalism! Dis is what CNN used to damage Donald Trump!

7 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Brian47(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2022
Narialand and wahala
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Lamasta(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2022
OP your own don finish todaygrin

10 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:
My mother is a stupid bitch
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Kobojunkie: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Rape is indeed an uncomfortable subject but we all need to be reminded regularly of the daily reality of living in Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Kazeem47(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:
guy why, somebody take her time and energy to write up long novel you come put am for �️ dustbin.e no good o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Kazeem47(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2022
Lamasta:
OP your own don finish todaygrin
OP run o.they Cumming for you.

1 Like

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Kazeem47(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2022
Rape is bad.There is nothing wrong in reporting it.And not all men are rapist.But that Saphiere;after posting the news,she will be the first to comment and generalized all men as rapist.Calling men all sort of names as if her Father is not a man.She's taking her comments on the male gender too harsh.Even though if you were wronged by a man,you shouldn't blame all men and see them as the same.
BTW,tell her to leave the FTC for us o.She will be the OP and still the FTC,that's injustice. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by christianjoy(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2022
All girls are the same grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:
LOL grin
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Qatar2022: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

You're that idiot call saphiere

5 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Drella(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

She and her posts are sexists.

Is it only men that commit crimes?
Why is she posting only male crimes in a bid to paint men bad and women as victims?
Are men not also victims of crimes perpetuated by women?

To crown it all, you'll see her typing trash like "May God punish all men".Is her father not a man or is it not through a man that she will get children?
If she claims lesbian,is her partner's father not a man?

She is just a man hater, nothing else!

7 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
No one is supporting rape,if she really cares,it doesn't mean she shud open threads and still insulting her elders.She shud open NGO and fight her cause,I will personally contribute to her Aid.but ranting like a sex starved person online will not stop the Rape.clearly she is still a child.

3 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Truvelisback(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

A Female in male's clothing talking.

1 Like

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Prinss: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Isn't it ironic that you're asking Nlders to leave her alone when she's the one who has tagged every man in Nigeria a rapist that should be "shot on sight"?

If you have a son today, would you be happy if he is labeled a rapist just because he's Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by alezzy13: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Prinss:

Isn't it ironic that you're asking Nlders to leave her alone when she's the one who has tagged every man in Nigeria a rapist that should be "shot on sight"?

If you have a son today, would you be happy if he is labeled a rapist just because he's Nigerian?

Don't mind OP and her silly cohorts. Simply playing the ostrich here.

Like I've said previously, I would gladly support any cause that exposes all rapists and ensure they are dealt with.

HOWEVER, wishing all men death, calling all of them rapists, telling all wives to hide their daughters from their fathers, etc, is NOT the way to go about it.

Profiling, stereotyping, whatever you call is always dangerous and should never be condoned.

@OP, Next time in the US a white Police officer threatens to shoot you simply because of the colour of your skin, pls don't complain. Effing hypocrites angry

1 Like

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Truvelisback(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Chai!!! Saphiere is already driving some guys crazy here.

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Hayee(f): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai it's so easy to trigger Nairaland men and I'm loving it cheesy grin grin

Please sapphire don't relent abeg continue to make them wail and wallow in chest pain

E sweet me die tongue cheesy grin

Nigerian men don't like good women
Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
No one is supporting rape, if she really cares,it doesn't mean she shud open threads and still insulting her elders. She shud open NGO and fight her cause,I will personally contribute to her Aid. but ranting like a sex starved person online will not stop the Rape.clearly she is still a child.
There are no elders on the internet. undecided

Also, you don't make the rules as far as how a person can choose to fight for a cause. Her current tactic seems to have worked as she has successfully gotten under your skins. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
That's exactly her tactic and it seems to be working, at least on those who believe their dk is where the brain of man lies. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Jmichael1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
The OP dn smoke expired weed....

1 Like

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Agbebakun22: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Okay are u done or u still have anything to say. Wish i knw her in person na correct beating i for give her
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Vinnie2000(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ogbeni, driving who crazy? We re trying to correct her misbehaviour, you re capping wat i dont know! Dats how u Guys allow ladies 'march ur head' and get away with rubbish behaviours!

2 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Geniuelander: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
angry angry angry

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by rickleye: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=Kriss216 post=111811106] [/quote.

1 Like

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by rickleye: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Wish I could dash you 10 likes !
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Op just shut up there ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? / I Need Help Urgently On How Best To Help My Woman Heal From This Ugly Encounter / What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.