Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv (1405 Views)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by AgentMiah: 3:14am On Jun 15, 2021
Recently a woman walked into my office asking me to do a job for her. In the process her husband joined and we talked briefly. His wife has been nice and doing business with me but the man has been frustrating the work.

A few days ago, he came around, made some flimsy complaints and told me to hold on. That his wife will call me to make adjustments.

Two days later his wife called me to tell me that her husband told her that he told me to stop but she does not know the reason, that she will come around.

Fast forward to the next day her husband came and asked if his wife called me to tell me what to do, I replied by telling him she called but did not tell me what to do until she comes around. He left without telling me what to do and they have not paid for the work that is on ground.

I have made up my mind not to call her about the work. It is just that someone suggested to me that he observed that the man is not cool with me and his wife. This surprises me because I don’t flirt. It is strictly me and my wife. His attitude makes we want to believe my colleague’s observation.

Please share your experience if you have had something similar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by Felimax(m): 3:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Sometimes wives enjoy putting husbands on their heels. It makes them more secure. A lot of things maybe going on whithin them you may not clearly see besides you should be more concern about delivering your job and give no attention to their married concerns.
Good day!
Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by AgentMiah: 4:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Felimax:
Sometimes wives enjoy putting husbands on their heels. It makes them more secure. A lot of things maybe going on whithin them you may not clearly see besides you should be more concern about delivering your job and give no attention to their married concerns.
Good day!

And I have decided to face my business. That is their wahala. It is just that sometimes i try to figure out why most men are like that.

Would it be safe to conclude that most men if not all are jealous?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by gift2xl: 5:41am On Jun 15, 2021
I hate pretense, no one has everything complete. Its your own choice to decide to be content with yours.
My advice there is no reduction for ugly women. Both the beautiful and ugly na the same price.
Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by Lifestone(m): 6:28am On Jun 15, 2021
But tell my why you feel threatened when you see a goat near your yam, or you suddenly found out that you've placed your yam close to a goat.
Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by Cutehector(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2021
He trusts you, but doesnt trust his wife.
Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by AgentMiah: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Lifestone:
But tell my why you feel threatened when you see a goat near your yam, or you suddenly found out that you've placed your yam close to a goat.

That is funny.

But I don’t actually represent the goat.

I am more of the yam.

Nairalanders ehn!
Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by mosdii(m): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Because
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by habsydiamond(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Some of these married people are stupid and useless... The woman can be making use of you to make her husband jealous... Likewise a husband can be making use of his secretary to make the wife jealous.... It's better u draw a line in front of them, that is the husband and the wife so that such thoughts can be excreted immediately...
Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by AgentMiah: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
Some of these married people are stupid and useless... The woman can be making use of you to make her husband jealous... Likewise a husband can be making use of his secretary to make the wife jealous.... It's better u draw a line in front of them, that is the husband and the wife so that such thoughts can be excreted immediately...

Very sound reasoning. You spoke my thought. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by ICTWeb: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2021
Everyone knows the type of people they married and what they are capable of. Sometimes I wondered if by all that reasoning why they still went ahead to get married.

A man who marries a woman that like gift, money, and especially free money. Will not be comfortable when she making friends with someone that has money. He knows they can easily buy her.

Some thing with sex. A woman that likes more sex abd they husband is not capable of all the task will not find it easy when men coming around her.
Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by Bola146(f): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Unless the wife is not trusted, then the husband might be afraid. Or the husband is poor or irresponsible, he might be jealous cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by pansophist(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Most husbands or some husband?

It's insecurity in his own part. Same way a woman may feel threatened when her husband speaks to a younger attractive woman. This is why it is necessary for people to retain their ability to "catch fish". It keeps the relationship cohesively vibrant. When your partner knows that you can attract other people easily, but you choose not to, it makes them respect and strengthens their faithfulness towards you.

Men that feels threatened when their wife speaks with other men have probably relented on their prime duty of continously being valuable, such as keeping fit, intellectually engaging, bad finances and ability to nack her well. Because you're married doesn't mean all Job is done, it's a continous work. So you don't get jealous/insecure, but face the source of that insecurity.

Its easier for your partner to be virtuous when one respects him/herself, and continous self development is a key demonstration to that. Be that person your wive is proud of in public, making her feel lucky and equally complimented. Be her jackpot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by AgentMiah: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=pansophist post=102775874]Most husbands or some husband?

It's insecurity in his own part. Same way a woman may feel threatened when her husband speaks to a younger attractive woman. This is why it is necessary for people to retain their ability to "catch fish". It keeps the relationship cohesively vibrant. When your partner knows that you can attract other people easily, but you choose not to, it makes them respect and strengthens their faithfulness towards you.

Men that feels threatened when their wife speaks with other men have probably relented on their prime duty of continously being valuable, such as keeping fit, intellectually engaging, bad finances and ability to nack her well. Because you're married doesn't mean all Job is done, it's a continous work. So you don't get jealous/insecure, but face the source of that insecurity.

Its easier for your partner to be virtuous when one respects him/herself, and continous self development is a key demonstration to that. Be that person your wive is proud of in public, making her feel lucky and equally complimented. Be her jackpot.

I am really impressed that some Nairalanders can hold down conversations maturely.

I am really impressed.

BTW: I like that 'catch-fish' phrase.
Re: Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv by chris259(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
pansophist:
Most husbands or some husband?

spot on I must say... Nice

(1) (Reply)

See The Ogbonge And Matured Men Pam's That Will Make That Girl Trip For You...p / On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure / A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.