Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus (40509 Views)

Anambra Elections: "Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu" - Primate Ayodele To INEC / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
you think I'm gonna drag this with you forever?. Jesus was either dead or escaped death. There is no in between. Ressurection is in the Hereafter. Once any human is dead, he's dead, period. This is what your Bible confirmed in JIB 7:9 and Hebrew 9:27. The dead is dead. You either believe he's dead or he was not deaf. Nothing like ressurection. 1 Corinthians 15:20,21 etc that says Christ was raised from the dead was interpolation.

first all, we aren't talking about his return. We are talking about death and resurrection.. But can you show me in the Quran where it says he's coming back?.

Whether he's coming back or not, the Muslims that believe he's coming back don't even agree with you. His return is meant to crucify Christianity as indicated in Hadith, "he will break the cross". He's not coming back to rescue christians. He was only sent to the Jews not you
Lol... Yeah I agree. His return will crucify those churches that didn't run their race well. That's why even the christians knows that judgement will start from the church.

By the way, Jesus is no ordinary man. The Bible said it is unto man to die once and then judgement but we keep telling you Jesus is no man...he is the son of God. Divine.
Death Couldn't hold him.
He died and took the keys of death so as to give us eternal life.

Oga read my Bible well and pray the holy Spirit to open your eyes.
You read the Bible with hatred and unbelieve that's why...

Open your eyes.. check all the prophets that spoke about Jesus...
Even one said... His origin is from before time( beginning)

Even Muhammad, Elijah etc never got that kind of discription
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by greencard: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
but Jesus himself is dead according to your literature. He was nailed on the cross.. So what's blasphemy here?
you forgot the part, that He rose form the dead ??
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by greencard: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
this is out of line because MURIC did not say anything derogatory about Jesus. But you did about muhammad. Jesus was human. Buhari is human. So what's the big deal here?. The only difference is Jesus was sanctified and made prophet and messanger but Buhari is not
can we compare Mohamed to buhari,,,?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Odingo1: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
grin cheesy grin You didn't know?. I am Christian slayer grin

You have no choice now but to embrace Islam. What you just said go against many christian doctrines out there. Are you Yorùbá or do you understand Yorùbá?

If so, did you ever heard Christian sang these songs?

O se o Jesu a o ma yin o

O se o Jesu Olohun....

Another song

Leyin Jesu ko si enikan ooooo

Oba mimo ni oba ti mo n sin

Leyin Jesu ko si enikan ooooo

Alagbara ni oruko re

grin grin cheesy

In these songs and many more like them, they raised status of Jesus to Almighty God and Creator

Lo ba tan grin
Yes they are still correct because Jesus said I and my father is one. A glory to the father is to the son and vice verse.We have God the Father (Almighty God), Son and Holy Spirit. 3 person in one God but only one God.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Odingo1: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
all what you just said that I highlighted are hearsays without proofs. If he wanted to die or came to die for your sin, why did he cry to God when he faced death on the cross?. Does this sound like someone trying to die for you? grin

Matthew 27:45-50

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

you better speak for yourself on this one because you guys have different doctrines. Someone already posted up there not point ago that Jesus is God and he created the world. And besides, since you believe he's not, how about this Bible verse that claimed Jesus is God?

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" - Isaiah 9:6

John 10:18, NIV:
Jesus said;
"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father. ... I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Yes, he did.

Besides, Let's fix time, I'll ask u. You MUST be more ordained cheesy

Check yourself very well o boi

What!!! More ordained? shocked
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
ifiokjohn:
but which of those supposed sons of God did God ever told to see at his right hand ( the Heavenly throne besides him) till he makes his enemies his footstool?

Which of those sons did the angels and the 24 elders bow to in Revelation 5? None I guess.
how does this make him different from other sons of God?. How about Moses that met God and spoke with him one on one?

The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent. Exodus 33:11

How about Abraham called friend of God II Chronicles 20:7. Isaiah 41:8.

How about Elijah that also raised the dead 1 Kings 17:17-24

There was nothing Jesus did that other prophets and messangers didn't do

See all we are children of God but there is a difference. Although people you called are adopted sons of God. Just like we Humans.
Adopted children grin cool you Christians no go kill person. From whom God adopted them?. grin

And you said they are just like humans but I have quoted several Bible verses showing Jesus was only human being. 1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Which of those sons existed with God in heaven long before time( and he said, before Abraham "I Am"wink...
Jesus Christ is the only one that is divine ... You call him a prophet but yet a prophet is not divine like Jesus. A prophet never existed before time like Jesus .
you have a lot to learn. This has nothing to do with divinity of Jesus. It only means Jesus had preexisting knowledge of God just like you and I. Quran says we lived preexisting earthly life where we had covenants with God that we would worship and obey Him when we get to earth. So we had foreknowledge of God too. There is nothing special in this verse. So this verse means Jesus had foreknowledge. If this makes Jesus special, how about Melchizedek Genesis 14:18–20. He's more greater than Jesus.

Jesus has mother no father

Adam had no father no mother but he had beginning

Melchizedek had no father, no mother no beginning, no ending. So who's more greater btw the three?. Answer is obvious.

Read the book of Revelation and maybe then you will know who our Lord Jesus Christ is.
be like say you don't know who you are talking to. What else is new about Jesus that you think I don't know?.

By the way you can believe the book of Revelation.. because man has no type of knowledge to write something like that without inspiration from God.
which inspiration ooo?. You mean all those rascal church "inspirations"

You know when they bring evidence from the Bible for you guys.. all you get to say is the Bible was corrupted etc.
but you haven't been successful in your defensive arguments so far.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Odingo1:

John 10:18, NIV:
Jesus said;
"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father. ... I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again.
I was gonna quote another verse from Bible to counter you but I realized quickly that this same verse you quoted already shot you in the foot. See underlined. It means he doesn't have power. John 5:30

Lo ba tan
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Odingo1:

Yes they are still correct because Jesus said I and my father is one. A glory to the father is to the son and vice verse.We have God the Father (Almighty God), Son and Holy Spirit. 3 person in one God but only one God.
I have told you CHRISTIANs that if you want to know your Bible you must come to Muslims to teach you. This verse you quoted goes way more than that.

John 10:30

I and my Father are one.

John 17:21

that all of them (desciples) may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be one in us

So John17:21 clarified John 10:30. It means John 10:30 means PURPOSE. That's, God, Jesus and the companions are in one PURPOSE. It doesn't mean Jesus is God
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
greencard:
can we compare Mohamed to buhari,,,?
if Buhari displays exemplary character that describes prophet muhammad (peace be upon him), why not?. There is nothing derogatory in that. Good character means o fi jo Anobi Muhammad ni
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
how does this make him different from other sons of God?. How about Moses that met God and spoke with him one on one?

The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent. Exodus 33:11

How about Abraham called friend of God II Chronicles 20:7. Isaiah 41:8.

How about Elijah that also raised the dead 1 Kings 17:17-24

There was nothing Jesus did that other prophets and messangers didn't do

Adopted children grin cool you Christians no go kill person. From whom God adopted them?. grin

And you said they are just like humans but I have quoted several Bible verses showing Jesus was only human being. 1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

you have a lot to learn. This has nothing to do with divinity of Jesus. It only means Jesus had preexisting knowledge of God just like you and I. Quran says we lived preexisting earthly life where we had covenants with God that we would worship and obey Him when we get to earth. So we had foreknowledge of God too. There is nothing special in this verse. So this verse means Jesus had foreknowledge. If this makes Jesus special, how about Melchizedek Genesis 14:18–20. He's more greater than Jesus.

Jesus has mother no father

Adam had no father no mother but he had beginning

Melchizedek had no father, no mother no beginning, no ending. So who's more greater btw the three?. Answer is obvious.

be like say you don't know who you are talking to. What else is new about Jesus that you think I don't know?.

which inspiration ooo?. You mean all those rascal church "inspirations"

but you haven't been successful in your defensive arguments so far.
No, you're the one that hasn't been successful in offensive argument so far.

You brought out Machizedek.. he was a high priest of God. Jesus is a son of God. By the way, I never said others prophet didn't raise the dead. Damn, even Paul raised the dead..

I asked you, which of those supposed prophets God has told to sit at his right hand throne till he makes his enemies his footstool?

By the way, have never heard anyone says Human being preexisted in heaven before they were born with a promise they will serve God.
That's a lie and it of the devil.

No human Preexisted before time with God.

Jesus Christ is the word of God and through him all things where Created( even your Muhammad)
He became Man( when something is God's word- it means that thing is God)
God honours his word more than anything ever.

By the way, Moses never spoke to God face to face.. moses never saw God but the back of God. Your Quran is inaccurate in that instance cause no man can see God and live and Moses was a man... Yes he commune with God just like every prophet hears from God ....from Jeremiah to Isaiah down to even Solomon...they heard from God...nothing spectacular about that.

Now the spectacular thing here is Jesus didn't just hear from God, he saw God, God told him to sit on the throne beside him...God told the angels to bow before the Lamb( Jesus ) in Revelation 5.

Quran is wrong. No human ever lived Preexisting live/knowledge before they were born.
The only people in.heavens are Angelic beings, divine beings etc

Bros na me go teach you something.
By the way it normal for normal humans doing those times to call Jesus man.
He was seen as a Man by then( afrr all they lacked Spiritual insight)
Even the Bible said they have eyes hut they will be unable to see. That was the situation then.

Jesus is no ordinary prophet like Muhammad or what's over prophet you want to call.

In the entire Bible, the way the prophets that spoke about Jesus and his coming ...there never spoke about any man like that. Even the Great John the Baptist knew who Jesus was that's why he told him he was not worthy to baptize him.
And the John the Baptist was said to be a greater prophet than even many prophets of Old.

Oga na me go school you
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
greencard:
you forgot the part, that He rose form the dead ??
I already addressed that. Jesus didn't raise from dead. That part of the bible was interpolation

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ELDERCE(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
This people sell,
If Mohammed is compared to some things now fools will take up arms.
And the shout of blasphemy will be heard.
This is how insensitive you are,Olodo to the core
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by hush15: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
RightChannel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/primate-ayodele-blasts-muric-for-comparing-president-buhari-to-jesus/%3futm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=primate-ayodele-blasts-muric-for-comparing-president-buhari-to-jesus&amp

Muric Compared Buhari to Jesus, Am pretty sure even Mohammed is very disappointed in him.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol... Yeah I agree. His return will crucify those churches that didn't run their race well. That's why even the christians knows that judgement will start from the church.

By the way, Jesus is no ordinary man. The Bible said it is unto man to die once and then judgement but we keep telling you Jesus is no man...he is the son of God. Divine.
you keep going in cycle. I think I know your problem now. Let me just pull your leg small

What do you mean "Jesus is son of God", biological son or what?. Answer this so that I know how to deal with you bcuz you keep going back and forth

Death Couldn't hold him.
He died and took the keys of death so as to give us eternal life.
can you read yourself again?. Don't you see CONTRADICTION in your write up or you want me to break it down for you?.

Let me help you

You said

"death couldn't hold him"

buy he died on the cross at the hands of human being according to your Bible Matthew 27:45-50

You said:

and took the keys of death so as to give us eternal life

Tell me any of the Christians that have eternal life that you know of?. Why are CHRISTIANs keep dying?. I can interprete this in two forms, either literally or spiritually. Literally this verse is rubbish because evidently many many CHRISTIANs have died and nothing happened. So this make this verse false.

Spiritually, to have everlasting life in afterlife, if that's the case, Quran has this to say

They also say, ‘No one will enter Paradise unless he is a Jew or a Christian.’ This is their own wishful thinking. Say, ‘Produce your evidence, if you are telling the truth.’ Qur'an 2:111-113

There is no way you can enter paradise as long as you believe Jesus is: God, son of God. It is impossible

Oga read my Bible well and pray the holy Spirit to open your eyes.
You read the Bible with hatred and unbelieve that's why...
holy what. Abeg, which "holy spirit" Christians use that makes them differ so much?. Deeper life, Jehovah witness don't celebrate Xmas. Other do. Yet all of them claim to have "holy spirit".

Don't worry about how I read Bible. Onus on you to defend it.

Open your eyes.. check all the prophets that spoke about Jesus...
Even one said... His origin is from before time( beginning)

Even Muhammad, Elijah etc never got that kind of discription
oh you mean when Jesus and his people when to somebody's farm to steal produce?. In Mark 2:23-25, Jesus and his people were hungry on sabbath. Won wo oko oloko lo ji agbado alagbado on sabbath grin when Jesus and his guys were caught red-handed for stealing, Jesus said

"Have you never read what David did when he and his companions were hungry and in need?"

grin angry cheesy

This is what you called son of God grin. He was a full grown man grin cheesy
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Empiree:
you keep going on cycle. I think I know your problem now. Let me just push you to clarify yourself.

What do you mean Jesus is son of God, biological son or what?. Answer this so that I know how to deal with you better you keep going back and forth

can you read yourself again?. Don't you see contradiction in your write up or you want me to break it down for you?.

Let me help you

You said "death couldn't hold him" not he died on the cross at the hands of human being according to your Bible Matthew 27:45-50

You said:

and took the keys of death so as to give us eternal life

Tell me any of the Christians that have eternal life that you know of?. I can interprete this in two forms, either literally or spiritually. Literally this verse is rubbish because evidently many many CHRISTIANs have died and nothing happened. So this make this verse false.

Spiritually, to have everlasting life in afterlife, if that's the case, Quran had this to say

They also say, ‘No one will enter Paradise unless he is a Jew or a Christian.’ This is their own wishful thinking. Say, ‘Produce your evidence, if you are telling the truth.’ Qur'an 2:111-113

There is no way you can enter paradise as long as you believe Jesus is: God, son of God. It is impossible

holy what. Abeg, which "holy spirit" Christians use that make them differ so much?. Deeper life, Jehovah witness don't celebrate Xmas. Other do. Yet all of them claim to have "holy spirit".

Don't worry about how I read Bible. Onus on you to defend it.

oh you mean when Jesus and his people when to somebody farm to steal produce?. In Mark 2:23-25, Jesus and his people were hungry on sabbath. Won wo oko oloko lol ji agbado alagbado on sabbath grin when Jesus and his guys were caught red-handed for stealing, Jesus said

"Have you never read what David did when he and his companions were hungry and in need?"

grin angry cheesy

This is what you called son of God grin. He was a full grown man grin cheesy
So oga as a full grown man you're ...are you not your father's son? You see your sense?....if the Jews doesn't enter paradise is it then the Muslims that will enter?....

The Bible said Jesus Christ is the son of God and through Christ we have the right to be called sons and daughters of God.
Jesus Christ has I told you was created by God just like us all but he was the first born of all creation.
In other words, Christ existed before everything in heaven and on Earth or galaxy and through Jesus Christ...God created everything else even the angels.

Meaning if Jesus Christ is the word of God just as my Bible said( and your Quran agreed)
God word has always existed with him..meaning Jesus Christ has always existed.

Eternal life in this instance means spiritual. It means though we will die but we won't die FOREVER ...when it time we shall be resurrected, all Humans by the way.

If Jesus was caught Red ended for stealing wouldn't he and his disciples be arrested and prosecuted? Abi there was no law and order doing that time against stealing?

The holy spirit is the spirit of God. Read the book of Revelation to know more about the spirit of God.
The Quran didn't have the knowledge to know about the spirit of God that's why it couldn't talk about him. It lacked requisite knowledge.
It is through the power of the holy spirit all prophets do the miracles they perform.

Read Revelation bro
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by placeofallure(f): 12:56am On Jun 16, 2021
I'm not surprised. The MURIC man is a compulsive idiot. Always going about spurning blasphemy. I remember the fool ranting about how they don't want a Christian president, how Christians are better read than Muslims. Abeg, who hold their school fees for hand?

MUMURIC man is not fit to be a leader. What does he want to gain heating up the already hot polity? If he's not a fool, how dare he compare Buhari of all people to Jesus Christ! I'll choose my dog, Jerry over Buhari any day! Nonsense and Ingredients!
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 12:58am On Jun 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
No, you're the one that hasn't been successful in offensive argument so far.

You brought out Machizedek.. he was a high priest of God. Jesus is a son of God. By the way, I never said others prophet didn't raise the dead. Damn, even Paul raised the dead..
This doesnt refute the fact that Jesus doesnt have unique qualities that Machizedek had

I asked you, which of those supposed prophets God has told to sit at his right hand throne till he makes his enemies his footstool?
This doesn't prove any unique quality. This is not attempt to undermine Jesus(p). I am just telling you that each prophet and messanger has their unique attributes with God that others dont have. Abraham is called friend of God and father of faith. Jesus doesnt have this qualities. Prophet muhammad is granted power of intercession. Jesus desnt have this. Moses spoke to God face to face but Jesus doesnt have this. Moses speaks to God face to face is more credible by common sense than sitting at the right hand of God.

By the way, have never heard anyone says Human being preexisted in heaven before they were born with a promise they will serve God.
That's a lie and it of the devil.
Before you were born, and before your parent conceived you, where do you think you were?. You were existing in your fathers groin in spiritual realm with God. And I have told you before and will say it again that if you want to learn bible, come to Muslims. We will teach you bible. Now read,

1. Jeremiah had a premortal existence. Through revelation the prophet Jeremiah learned something about the preexistence of his own soul. The Lord spoke to him and said, “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” (Jer. 1:5.)

No human Preexisted before time with God.

2. Job had a premortal existence. On one occasion the Lord asked the prophet Job, “Where was thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

“When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?” (Job 38:4, 7.)

"Now although the Lord didn’t tell Job where he was before the foundations of the earth were laid, the very question implies that Job was in existence somewhere—and not only Job but “all the sons of God.” And when we recall that the Bible teaches that we are the sons of God (“the offspring of God” is the way the apostle Paul phrases it in Acts 17:29), we can’t help but conclude that we were in existence with Job (and Jeremiah and the Lord Jesus Christ) before the earth was created."

By the way, Moses never spoke to God face to face.. moses never saw God but the back of God. Your Quran is inaccurate in that instance cause no man can see God and live and Moses was a man... Yes he commune with God just like every prophet hears from God ....from Jeremiah to Isaiah down to even Solomon...they heard from God...nothing spectacular about that.

Oh you think uran said so? Quran doesnt say Moses spoke to God face to face. Your Bible did.

"The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent." Exodus 33:11

Even Jacob wrestled with God and defeated God cheesy grin Genesis 32:22-32

Now the spectacular thing here is Jesus didn't just hear from God, he saw God, God told him to sit on the throne beside him...God told the angels to bow before the Lamb( Jesus ) in Revelation 5.
FALSE! This contradicts your bible. Exodus 33:20 says no one can see God

"you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

Quran also says

"Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted."Q6:103

Quran is wrong. No human ever lived Preexisting live/knowledge before they were born.
The only people in.heavens are Angelic beings, divine beings etc
I already showed you from your bible that Job and Jeremiah preexisted.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by DedeNkem: 4:01am On Jun 16, 2021
I remember some years ago when a caricature of Mohammed a French journalist drew on a French newspaper, made the muslim idiots in Nigeria to riot and murder their fellow citizens (Christians) who had absolutely nothing to do with the drawing!!

Fulanis are trying to use religion as catalyst for war! I'll choose a dirty pig any day over a Nigerian muslim!
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by star2008(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Ishaq Akintola is a crazy man right from time immemorial. He is a fool planted to cause hatred n religious war in the country.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by SharonLoveth(f): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Empiree:

This doesn't prove any unique quality. This is not attempt to undermine Jesus(p). I am just telling you that each prophet and messanger has their unique attributes with God that others dont have. Abraham is called friend of God and father of faith. Jesus doesnt have this qualities. Prophet muhammad is granted power of intercession. Jesus desnt have this. Moses spoke to God face to face but Jesus doesnt have this. Moses speaks to God face to face is more credible by common sense than sitting at the right hand of God.

You can't undermine Jesus Christ, even in your Quran Jesus is highly exalted, praised more than Muhammad that's enough to let you know that Jesus is not just an ordinary person you can undermine. I was just wondering the reason why allah failed to reckon with Muhammad more than Jesus in the book that was given to Muhammad. This is dirty blow on you all Muslims world-wide.

Jesus Christ is called the spirit of God, word of God, Messiah both in Quran and Bible, NO OTHER PERSON EVER GIVING THESE LOVELY UNIQUE ATTRIBUTES, maybe if there is any tell me? Even Muhammad never has these unique attributes. Just wondering why allah can't even recognized his own messenger Muhammad as his own word from him, Messiah, the spirit of him rather given those attributes to Jesus Christ alone.

Do you know what Intercession is all about? You said Muhammad was given power of intercession which Jesus didn't has, I smiles. Whom does Muhammad intercede for? Is muhammad more than the Messiah? Even in Quran it's written that muhammad cannot intercede for sinners

Sura At-Taubah (9), verse 80

“Ask forgiveness for them, or do not ask forgiveness for them (it will be equal). If thou (O Muhammad) ask forgiveness for them seventy times, God will by no means forgive them.”

Quran itself said Muhammad is NOT an Intercessor so where did you get your own lies that Muhammad was an intercessor?

This is what Bible says about Jesus Christ as our intercessor

Romans 8:34

It is Christ Jesus that died, yea rather, that was raised from the dead, who is at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Empiree:

Before you were born, and before your parent conceived you, where do you think you were?. You were existing in your fathers groin in spiritual realm with God. And I have told you before and will say it again that if you want to learn bible, come to Muslims. We will teach you bible. Now read,

You won't stop amazing me, thank God I am no more in Nigeria where you'll be looking for me to be killed.

Where is it written that Christians should come to you for teaching on Holy Bible?

Behold another slap allah gaveth you Muslims by degrading you guys to mere nothing by giving you a warm instructions to seek for knowledge from Christians

Surah Yunus 10:94

So if you are in doubt, about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

Allah sees you guys as doubters, clueless and unbelievers. Is that not another dirty slap?

Empiree:

1. Jeremiah had a premortal existence. Through revelation the prophet Jeremiah learned something about the preexistence of his own soul. The Lord spoke to him and said, “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” (Jer. 1:5.)

2. Job had a premortal existence. On one occasion the Lord asked the prophet Job, “Where was thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

“When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?” (Job 38:4, 7.)

"Now although the Lord didn’t tell Job where he was before the foundations of the earth were laid, the very question implies that Job was in existence somewhere—and not only Job but “all the sons of God.” And when we recall that the Bible teaches that we are the sons of God (“the offspring of God” is the way the apostle Paul phrases it in Acts 17:29), we can’t help but conclude that we were in existence with Job (and Jeremiah and the Lord Jesus Christ) before the earth was created."

Oh you think uran said so? Quran doesnt say Moses spoke to God face to face. Your Bible did.

"The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent." Exodus 33:11

Quran also says

"Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted."Q6:103

If I should ask you again what Mortal is all about will you answer? If the verses you qouted giving you issues we'll explain further to you, Jeremiah and Job had NO premortal existence as you claimed. Read those verses you posted again NO where it's written they both had premortal existence pls be guided unto the right path and refute not to be brainwashed by your leaders in islam.

One major thing that's affecting you guys in Islam is LACK OF SPIRITUALISM. God is Spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24

Had it been allah is spirit, all these shouldn't have befall you Muslims.

Pls accept my apology if I offended you in anyways. God bless you
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2021
Empiree:
This doesnt refute the fact that Jesus doesnt have unique qualities that Machizedek had

Quran also says

lol...what is the difference between an intercessor and s mediator?
You see you...Jesus doesn't have the power of an intercessor. Someone the Bible said is a mediator between man and God.

Abraham is a friend of God....how can a son be a friend of his Father?

And you said nothing is special about Jesus been told to sit at God right hand really?
Do you know what it means to sit on a Throne in heaven? No one...not even biggest of angels sit on throne in heaven brother.

By the way you really don't know the Bible...if you did you will know the Bible called Jesus a high priest of God... someone even greater than Machizedek. Oga read my Bible with insight.

There is nothing about preexistance of a human. Humans never existed in heaven at anytime ever.

God knew Jeremiah cause God created him. If for eg, you want to create someone or something won't you know the person and the qualities you want to instill in that person?

Nope you never showed me anything about job and Jeremiah existing. You just showed me that God knew them before he created them. For freaking sake won't a creator know his creation before he create Him or her? Know what he wants to input into the person etc?

You see why I told you .. you lack insight or wisdom?
Read that passage of God conversation with job again and if you still believe Job preexisted in that time...I can say your education is pretty useless I swear.

God is asking him, where he was when he laid the foundation of the world. If Job was in existence then God won't have asked him that kind of questions.

It just like a man asking his woman...where were you when I toil and suffer till I achieved all I did?*.....meaning the woman wasn't there. He wasn't part of it. How hard is that to understand?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Empiree:

Quran also says

You see you...Jesus doesn't have the power of an intercessor. Someone the Bible said is a mediator between man and God.

And you said nothing is special about Jesus been told to sit at God right hand really?
Do you know what it means to sit on a Throne in heaven? No one...not even biggest of angels sit on throne in heaven brother.

By the way you really don't know the Bible...if you did you will know the Bible called Jesus a high priest of God... someone even greater than Machizedek. Oga read my Bible with insight.

There is nothing about preexistance of a human. Humans never existed in heaven at anytime ever.

God knew Jeremiah cause God created him. If for eg, you want to create someone or something won't you know the person and the qualities you want to instill in that person?

Nope you never showed me anything about job and Jeremiah existing. You just showed me that God knew them before he created them. For freaking sake won't a creator know his creation before he create Him or her? Know what he wants to input into the person etc?

Read that passage of God conversation with job again and if you still believe Job preexisted in that time...I can say your education is pretty useless I swear.

God is asking him, where he was when he laid the foundation of the world. If Job was in existence then God won't have asked him that kind of questions.

It just like a man asking his woman...where were you when I toil and suffer till I achieved all I did?*.....meaning the woman wasn't there. He wasn't part of it. How hard is that to understand?

Oga you Muslims need to learn the Bible from the owners of the Bible.
There is nothing like face to face when Moses couldn't even see God face but his back with God telling him if he does he will die.
Who Moses spoke too was probably an angel at the instance..
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
good question.

Intercessor is a person who intervenes on behalf of another. So prophet muhammad S.A.W pleads on behalf of Muslims to be granted paradise.

The mediator assists and guides towards their own resolution. The mediator does not decide the outcome.

then Moses, Jacob, Elijah and good people that are sons and daughters of God are also in the same position of Jesus because they are sons as well.

ko ye e ni. Sitting at the right hand of God is symbolic. It means spiritual presence not physical. In another word, Jesus was moved closer to God in divine presence which Quran alluded to. Hence, it is a metaphorical statement. It doesn't mean Jesus is sitting next to God or seeing God. It is the same as speaking about pious person. We say "that man is close to God". QUR'AN says the same thing about Jesus. It says Q3:45

(Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah."

So "sitting at the right" hand of God or close to God indicates PIOUSNESS

Lie. To sit on a throne means that throne is physical that provides comfort. So to sit on the throne belittles God if your understanding is literal. This is why I said earlier that it is symbolic. So God doesn't sit on a throne. He is above the throne. If Jesus sits on the throne means that Jesus is not coequal with God.

QUR'AN says

Surely, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty), disposing the affair of all things.” [10:3]

So you can see that God is above the throne but you said Jesus sits in the right hand of God. You don't know anything.

but some of your Bible scholars said Melchizedek is Jesus Christ grin Jesus is greater than himself?. You go tire for here. Yet Bible says Melchizedek doesn't have father, no mother, no relatives, no beginning, no ending. But Jesus had mother. Jesus had beginning and ending (he died on the cross)

are you saying your Bible lies?. I proved from your Bible that Jeremiah and Job preexisted.

same God created Jesus, isn't?

I showed you evidence that Job and Jeremiah preexisted like Jesus also claimed he existed before earthly life. But you said no human preexisted

1. Jesus had a premortal existence. John 1:14, John 1:1

2. Jeremiah had a premortal existence. Her. 1:5

3. Job had a premortal existence. Job38:4,7

4. All mankind premortal existence Deuteronomy and Corinthians 29:36-38, Moses 4:1-4, Abraham 3:22-28.

So you can see preexistence in your Bible.

since you don't understand your Bible, QUR'AN will clear the air.

Q7:172

And recall (O Prophet) when your Lord brought forth descendants from the loins of the sons of Adam, and made them witnesses against their ownselves. asking them: 'Am I not your Lord?' They said: 'Yes, we do testify.' We did so lest you claim on the Day of Resurrection: 'We were unaware of this.'

preexistence is soul not physical and we don't have recollection of it.

Oga you Muslims need to learn the Bible from the owners of the Bible.
There is nothing like face to face when Moses couldn't even see God face but his back with God telling him if he does he will die.
Who Moses spoke too was probably an angel at the instance..
yet you believe Jesus sits next to God grin you are obviously denying your first Bible verse

Ex 33:11

Thus the LORD used to speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. When Moses turned again into the camp, his assistant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, would not depart from the tent.

Why are you denying your Bible on social platform grin cheesy

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
SharonLoveth:

You can't undermine Jesus Christ, even in your Quran Jesus is highly exalted, praised more than Muhammad that's enough to let you know that Jesus is not just an ordinary person you can undermine. I was just wondering the reason why allah failed to reckon with Muhammad more than Jesus in the book that was given to Muhammad. This is dirty blow on you all Muslims world-wide.

Jesus Christ is called the spirit of God, word of God, Messiah both in Quran and Bible, NO OTHER PERSON EVER GIVING THESE LOVELY UNIQUE ATTRIBUTES, maybe if there is any tell me? Even Muhammad never has these unique attributes. Just wondering why allah can't even recognized his own messenger Muhammad as his own word from him, Messiah, the spirit of him rather given those attributes to Jesus Christ alone.

Do you know what Intercession is all about? You said Muhammad was given power of intercession which Jesus didn't has, I smiles. Whom does Muhammad intercede for? Is muhammad more than the Messiah? Even in Quran it's written that muhammad cannot intercede for sinners

“Ask forgiveness for them, or do not ask forgiveness for them (it will be equal). If thou (O Muhammad) ask forgiveness for them seventy times, God will by no means forgive them.”

Quran itself said Muhammad is NOT an Intercessor so where did you get your own lies that Muhammad was an intercessor?

It is Christ Jesus that died, yea rather, that was raised from the dead, who is at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

You won't stop amazing me, thank God I am no more in Nigeria where you'll be looking for me to be killed.

Where is it written that Christians should come to you for teaching on Holy Bible?

Behold another slap allah gaveth you Muslims by degrading you guys to mere nothing by giving you a warm instructions to seek for knowledge from Christians

So if you are in doubt, about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

Allah sees you guys as doubters, clueless and unbelievers. Is that not another dirty slap?

If I should ask you again what Mortal is all about will you answer? If the verses you qouted giving you issues we'll explain further to you, Jeremiah and Job had NO premortal existence as you claimed. Read those verses you posted again NO where it's written they both had premortal existence pls be guided unto the right path and refute not to be brainwashed by your leaders in islam.

One major thing that's affecting you guys in Islam is LACK OF SPIRITUALISM. God is Spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24

I am honestly bored reading your write-up. It is same old rhetoric. Just gonna respond to "God is spirit". If God is spirit what do you call Angels and Jinn?. What do you call UFO?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
SharonLoveth:

My sister I really love this, you're wonderful God bless you.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
SharonLoveth:

Let's see who's in doubt since you alleged QUR'AN tells us to ask you. So I am in doubt about Jesus whether he's a spirit or God, or son of God or human being and Prophet. I'm not sure. Can you please tell me who is Jesus?. I believe he's human being and a prophet but I'm not sure. Can you tell us identity of Jesus to clarify my doubt?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Empiree:
I am honestly bored reading your write-up. It is same old rhetoric. Just gonna respond to "God is spirit". If God is spirit what do you call Angels and Jinn?. What do you call UFO?

What man can do, woman can also do more better that's case of SharonLoveth, see how she analyzed, nurtured and addressed your ignoramus. So Muhammad was not your intercessor, it is now finish for you slaves. Because SharonLoveth touches your weak area you said to be bored grin I've already told you to go back to Ile-kewu you're just an empty barrel here on NL.. ENGAGING YOU HERE IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME, you're as empty as a starving man's stomach
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 12:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Empiree:
good question.

Intercessor is a person who intervenes on behalf of another. So prophet muhammad S.A.W pleads on behalf of Muslims to be granted paradise.

The mediator assists and guides towards their own resolution. The mediator does not decide the outcome. Machizedek had no mother or father..yes he could be Jesus Christ but I don't know about that.
After all even angels have come to earth and behave like humans but humans never knew.

By the way Your Quran is forever wrong it try to copy the Bible but it lacks the insight.
Something that come lata can never be more original than the thing that came bfore it...it impossible.

Muhammad is not alife. He died and he is forever dead. Not interceding on behalf of any Muslim. Someone that is dead can't interceed on your behave.
If Jesus didn't rise then he won't be our intercessor because he is dead but no, he rised up again. So he is our intercessor. He is the middle man between God and man.

Even Jesus said in his own word...none has seen the father except the son. None knows the father except the son

But Moses at no time ever saw God. He saw the back of God. Not God but yes God spoke to him as he spoke to him in the burning tree.

If sitting at the right hand of God indicated piousness ... even Elijah would have been told to sit down at God right hand. Alot of people would have been told too.

You see no one really knows the origin of Machizedek...he was an high priest of God and the Bible told us that Jesus is the only high priest of God. It means then that Machizedek was "Probably" Jesus.( Remember he had no father or mother..no one knew his origin)

then Moses, Jacob, Elijah and good people that are sons and daughters of God are also in the same position of Jesus because they are sons as well.

ko ye e ni. Sitting at the right hand of God is symbolic. It means spiritual presence not physical. In another word, Jesus was moved closer to God in divine presence which Quran alluded to. Hence, it is a metaphorical statement. It doesn't mean Jesus is sitting next to God or seeing God. It is the same as speaking about pious person. We say "that man is close to God". QUR'AN says the same thing about Jesus. It says Q3:45

(Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah."

Lie. To sit on a throne means that throne is physical that provides comfort. So to sit on the throne belittles God if your understanding is literal. This is why I said earlier that it is symbolic. So God doesn't sit on a throne. He is above the throne. If Jesus sits on the throne means that Jesus is not coequal with God.

QUR'AN says

Surely, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty), disposing the affair of all things.” [10:3]
You said God don't have a throne but yet I'm seeing "Rose over the Throne in this your Quran...can you make me understand?

So you can see that God is above the throne but you said Jesus sits in the right hand of God. You don't know anything The Bible says the Kingdom of God suffereth violence...you hear the word "Kingdom".. and in my English. Any place that is a kingdom must have a King or a Queen...so then who is the king of God kingdom if not God ?

but some of your Bible scholars said Melchizedek is Jesus Christ grin Jesus is greater than himself?. You go tire for here. Yet Bible says Melchizedek doesn't have father, no mother, no relatives, no beginning, no ending. But Jesus had mother. Jesus had beginning and ending (he died on the cross)

are you saying your Bible lies?. I proved from your Bible that Jeremiah and Job preexisted.

I showed you evidence that Job and Jeremiah preexisted like Jesus also claimed he existed before earthly life. But you said no human preexisted

3. Job had a premortal existence. Job38:4,7.....For Goodness sake job had no premortal existence. Read the Bible with clear insight abeg

4. All mankind premortal existence Deuteronomy and Corinthians 29:36-38, Moses 4:1-4, Abraham 3:22-28.

And recall (O Prophet) when your Lord brought forth descendants from the loins of the sons of Adam, and made them witnesses against their ownselves. asking them: 'Am I not your Lord?' They said: 'Yes, we do testify.' We did so lest you claim on the Day of Resurrection: 'We were unaware of this.'

preexistence is soul not physical and we don't have recollection of it.lol ...let assume preexistance is soul as you said. Jesus Christ was never said to have existed in heaven as a soul.
Even my understanding of what you might mean...you mean the souls were in heaven but didn't have knowledge of their existence or where they were or whatever?

But even Jesus Christ said... He knows the father and the father knows him and he will reveal the father to whoever he wants....he also said "None as seen the father except the son"...tell me does that also not to be taken literally?...if so, then others prophets would have said to have seen God face to face just as Jesus.

yet you believe Jesus sits next to God grin you are obviously denying your first Bible verse

....Even Stephen in his vision of heaven before his death...talked about how he saw the heavens open and Jesus sitting at the right hand of God....
Even your Muhammad have never said to have gone to heaven talkless of being welcome and told to sit beside even a common angels self....

Thus the LORD used to speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. When Moses turned again into the camp, his assistant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, would not depart from the tent.
The Lord spoke to Moses through an angel.. an angel is a representative of God ...so if one speaks to an angel..it like he speaks to God.

After all we see the part where jecob wrestle with an angel of God...but he was said to have wrestle with God and man and won.
Oga think jor. Don't be dumb.

By the way I never told you Jesus is equal with God. Jesus is a creation of God( God words) that became man and dwelled amongst us. Jesus is not God the Father but God the son.

Remember what 1 John said... In the beginning was the word and the word was with God( the word there meaning Jesus was with God right from the beginning)... It wasn't muhammed that was with God. Wasn't Moses, was jecob, was Abraham but Jesus.
If Jesus is said to be with God in the beginning truthfully then it means he is God too because through him ( Godwords) the world and everything was created.

No prophets or what's over was said to have been with God doing that period.

Oga reason na

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2021
Empiree:
good question.

The mediator assists and guides towards their own resolution. The mediator does not decide the outcome. Machizedek had no mother or father..yes he could be Jesus Christ but I don't know about that.
After all even angels have come to earth and behave like humans but humans never knew.

By the way Your Quran is forever wrong it try to copy the Bible but it lacks the insight.
Something that come lata can never be more original than the thing that came bfore it...it impossible.

Muhammad is not alife. He died and he is forever dead. Not interceding on behalf of any Muslim. Someone that is dead can't interceed on your behave.
If Jesus didn't rise then he won't be our intercessor because he is dead but no, he rised up again. So he is our intercessor. He is the middle man between God and man.

Even Jesus said in his own word...none has seen the father except the son. None knows the father except the son

But Moses at no time ever saw God. He saw the back of God. Not God but yes God spoke to him as he spoke to him in the burning tree.

If sitting at the right hand of God indicated piousness ... even Elijah would have been told to sit down at God right hand. Alot of people would have been told too.

You see no one really knows the origin of Machizedek...he was an high priest of God and the Bible told us that Jesus is the only high priest of God. It means then that Machizedek was "Probably" Jesus.( Remember he had no father or mother..no one knew his origin)

QUR'AN says

You said God don't have a throne but yet I'm seeing "Rose over the Throne in this your Quran...can you make me understand?

So you can see that God is above the throne but you said Jesus sits in the right hand of God. You don't know anything The Bible says the Kingdom of God suffereth violence...you hear the word "Kingdom".. and in my English. Any place that is a kingdom must have a King or a Queen...so then who is the king of God kingdom if not God ?

3. Job had a premortal existence. Job38:4,7.....For Goodness sake job had no premortal existence. Read the Bible with clear insight abeg

preexistence is soul not physical and we don't have recollection of it.lol ...let assume preexistance is soul as you said. Jesus Christ was never said to have existed in heaven as a soul.
Even my understanding of what you might mean...you mean the souls were in heaven but didn't have knowledge of their existence or where they were or whatever?

But even Jesus Christ said... He knows the father and the father knows him and he will reveal the father to whoever he wants....he also said "None as seen the father except the son"...tell me does that also not to be taken literally?...if so, then others prophets would have said to have seen God face to face just as Jesus.

....Even Stephen in his vision of heaven before his death...talked about how he saw the heavens open and Jesus sitting at the right hand of God....
Even your Muhammad have never said to have gone to heaven talkless of being welcome and told to sit beside even a common angels self....

The Lord spoke to Moses through an angel.. an angel is a representative of God ...so if one speaks to an angel..it like he speaks to God.

After all we see the part where jecob wrestle with an angel of God...but he was said to have wrestle with God and man and won.
Oga think jor. Don't be dumb.

By the way I never told you Jesus is equal with God. Jesus is a creation of God( God words) that became man and dwelled amongst us. Jesus is not God the Father but God the son.

Remember what 1 John said... In the beginning was the word and the word was with God( the word there meaning Jesus was with God right from the beginning)... It wasn't muhammed that was with God. Wasn't Moses, was jecob, was Abraham but Jesus.
If Jesus is said to be with God in the beginning truthfully then it means he is God too because through him ( Godwords) the world and everything was created.

No prophets or what's over was said to have been with God doing that period.

Oga reason na

damn you are making it to easy for me.

Jesus is the word of God. The word of God is God. He was made flesh and dwelled amongst us.

You keep saying Moses spoke to God cause of the language that Bible used.

Didn't the Bible said Jecob fought with an angel and the angel bless him and said you have fought against God and man and has prevailed....can we said Jecob really did fought against God? Oga use your head na.

Jesus Christ is the only person, no prophets, no righteous man is said to have been told by God to sit beside him

Now if you read the old testament...( You will see a part where a prophet said he saw a vision of heaven and one that sat on a throne like the son of man.... ( Remember doing this period he saw the vision Jesus haven't come to Earth o)...so what then will you call that?...

Now even Jesus Christ talked about seeing God and told his disciples none has seen the father except the son. That's to show you Jesus wasn't Man. ( Cause no man can see God and live).. Jesus Christ in his own words said he has seen the father and when the disciples asked him to show them the father.. remember what he told the disciples..? Now that brings us back to when I said he is the word of God. Being the word of God it means he is same with God ( the father and the son are one - Jesus)

Just like a Human is same with his Word that's how Jesus is same with God cause he is the word of God.
He is God the son.

See I tell you this you won't understand till you are a Christian. Even alot of Christians don't understand. But they still believe cause they know...we all know in our heart Jesus is the only way. ( I am the way the truth and the life...no one cometh to the father except through me).
I believe, I trust and I know that Jesus is the son of the living God.
He is the crown prince of heaven and the ruler of God kingdom and he shall come again to judge everyone including the church.

Hear this word. ". he shall come again"
Not Muhammad
Not Elijah
Not Elisha
Not Jeremiah
Not Solomon
Not David
Not John the Baptist. But Jesus shall we again to judge... And my Bible tells me God is the only judge.. and if Jesus Christ shall come to judge it means all power have been given to him( authority) to judge the livinh and the dead in heaven and on Earth.

Remember what he told his disciples before his Ascension ( all Power in heaven and on Earth have been given to me)

No prophet was ever given the power.

Damn even your Muhammad Couldn't even forgive sins( Jesus easily could) talkless for power to be given to him in heaven and on Earth.

If Muhammad is an intercessor as you said then it means he is supposed to be able to forgive sin like Jesus but we never heard of him even forgiving one single sin.

But Jesus Christ gave his followers ( Christians) the power to forgive sins.

" anything you bind on Earth has been bined in heaven and anything you lose on Earth has been lose in heaven)...meaning if you forgive any sin on Earth it has been forgiven in heaven ...
Muhammad couldn't give his followers that self and yet he is called by Muslims as the greatest prophet ever. That's a big lie cause even the lease ever prophet is greater than Muhammad ( that's even if he was a prophet truly which I doubt)
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Masterchef(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Esseite:

Of all the passages in the Koran and history of life and time of Mohammed, why use Jesus?

Excellent post and this is the point.

Religion is a personal belief. As such, a Muric bigot who doesn't believe in Christianity (his valid right) as the only way to salvation has no grounds to extol Christ above Mohammed except he's just out to cause controversy as usual.

Beyond that, religious has no place in governance just like in business.

Among Buhari's campaign lies to Nigerians were to make $1 = N1, build economic clusters within each of the geopolitical zones and personally lead the war against Boko Haram.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
ifiokjohn:
damn you are making it to easy for me.

Jesus is the word of God. The word of God is God. He was made flesh and dwelled amongst us.

You keep saying Moses spoke to God cause of the language that Bible used.

Didn't the Bible said Jecob fought with an angel and the angel bless him and said you have fought against God and man and has prevailed....can we said Jecob really did fought against God? Oga use your head na.
I think it is irrelevant to drag this because you didn't provide alternative meaning. Therefore, you denied your Bible. Case closed.

Jesus Christ is the only person, no prophets, no righteous man is said to have been told by God to sit beside him
you still clinged on to this despite my deep analysis?. Bible is wrong for saying God sits on His throne. For God to sit on the throne means He's dependent on his creation (throne) to be stable. Even in the book of Isaiah 6:1-5 shows that seraphim is above God on the throne. Sitting on the right hand means "to move closer to God" spiritually.

Now if you read the old testament...( You will see a part where a prophet said he saw a vision of heaven and one that sat on a throne like the son of man.... ( Remember doing this period he saw the vision Jesus haven't come to Earth o)...so what then will you call that?...
this is a vision like any vision. Don't your pastors say the same thing to gullible people?. Even babalawo do the same. They would says "I see vision that breadwinner in your family will be born. He's this and that. He's covered by the wings of angels....bla bla bla".

Now, to show you this doesn't make Jesus any different visit your Bible in the book of John 1:13-16 where angel announced birth of a baby boy John; "But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to call him John. He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth, for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink,(N) and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit(O) even before he is born.

You see the same words used for Jesus is used for John. He too was followed with holy spirit before and after he was born. So why do you CHRISTIANs distinguished them?. Why don't you accord John the Baptist the same merits given to Jesus?

Now even Jesus Christ talked about seeing God and told his disciples none has seen the father except the son. That's to show you Jesus wasn't Man. ( Cause no man can see God and live).. Jesus Christ in his own words said he has seen the father and when the disciples asked him to show them the father.. remember what he told the disciples..? Now that brings us back to when I said he is the word of God. Being the word of God it means he is same with God ( the father and the son are one - Jesus)
talk without reference is futile. If seeing God makes Jesus special, how about many others that saw God?.

Isaiah 6:1

In the year of King Uzziah’s death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple

Psalm 63:2

Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.

Job 42:5

“I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear;
But now my eye sees You

Genesis 16:13

Then she called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, “You are a God who sees”; for she said, “Have I even remained alive here after seeing Him?”

See also genesis 32:30, Hebrew 11:27, Numbers 24:4 and many more. All these people saw God and they lived.

Just like a Human is same with his Word that's how Jesus is same with God cause he is the word of God. He is God the son.
Jesus was breastfed, circumcised, washed etc. All these are attributes of a man. You and I went through these things and you still call him God?. Can you think things out?.

In Luke 11:27 Jesus was breastfed
In Luke 2:21-39 Jesus circumcized
In Mark 4:38-40 Jesus slept even with pillow
In Luke 24:42-43 Jesus ate
In John 18:19 Jesus was arrested
In John 19:28 Jesus was thirsty
In Luke 2:41-52 Jesus ran away

Are these attributes of God?. Good doesn't do these things. They befit not His Majesty. Your problem is you don't know the CONCEPT OF GOD.

See I tell you this you won't understand till you are a Christian. Even alot of Christians don't understand
see another confusion. So what's the point of being Christian then?. What you can not explain is false. The same way you guys say "we can not understand unless we have 'holy spirit'". This is illusion.

But they still believe cause they know...we all know in our heart Jesus is the only way. ( I am the way the truth and the life...no one cometh to the father except through me).
every prophet and messanger of God said the same. They are all the only way in their time. Moses was the only way to his people by leading children of Israel to glory. Where was Jesus then?. No where to be found. If Jesus was the only way, how about those before him?. Does that mean they perished?. How about Abraham and other righteous people before Jesus?.

John the Baptist called his people to the right way Matthew 3. Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is also the way Q43:43

"Verily, you(muhammad) are on a Straight Path."

Hear this word. ". he shall come again"
Not Muhammad
Not Elijah
Not Elisha
Not Jeremiah
Not Solomon
Not David
Not John the Baptist. But Jesus shall we again to judge... And my Bible tells me God is the only judge.. and if Jesus Christ shall come to judge it means all power have been given to him( authority) to judge the living and the dead in heaven and on Earth.
come again to do what?. Even if he's coming back, his return is not evidence of his divinity. In Islamic literature, his return is too break the cross. That's, to deny Christianity. Psalms 7:11 says God is the only judge.

"God is a righteous judge, and a God who feels indignation every day."

Even your Pope doesn't believe Jesus is coming back. They now believe he's dead grin . They are tired is waiting. See attached

Remember what he told his disciples before his Ascension ( all Power in heaven and on Earth have been given to me)
where is your evidence?. The only reference to what you said was unknown second speaker in the bible.

Damn even your Muhammad Couldn't even forgive sins( Jesus easily could) talkless for power to be given to him in heaven and on Earth.
who told you Jesus forgave?. He didn't. “Isn’t it true that Jesus forgave those who crucified him?”

The short answer to that question is, “no,” Jesus did not forgive them. If you think carefully about this passage, you will see this is the case. Jesus prayed that those who crucified him would be forgiven in the future, he did not thank God that they were already forgiven. If they had already been forgiven, such a prayer would have been superfluous. The reference in view in this question is the crucifixion account in Luke 23.

And when they came to the place that is called The Skull, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on his right and one on his left. And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”~ Luke 23:33-34

In the Quran

For those it is expected that Allah will pardon them, and Allah is ever Pardoning and Forgiving. (An-Nisaa' 4:99)

Forgiveness was one of the most notable manners of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The Qur’an indicated that Prophet Muhammad showed ultimate forgiveness. We read:

"O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger(muhammad) making clear to you much of what you used to conceal from the Scripture and forgiving much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book." (Al-Ma'idah 5:15)

But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good. (Al-Ma'idah 5:13)

We further read:

Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant. (Al-A`raf 7:199)

If Muhammad is an intercessor as you said then it means he is supposed to be able to forgive sin like Jesus but we never heard of him even forgiving one single sin
I have helped you with this above.

Here again from Hadith

Abu Hurairah reported that Prophet Muhammad said: “Charity does not decrease wealth, no one forgives another except that Allah increases his honor, and no one humbles himself for the sake of Allah except that Allah raises his status.” (Muslim)

Companion Abu Ad-Darda’ was asked about the most honorable person. He replied: “He who forgives if he is able (to avenge). So show forgiveness so that God may honor you.” (Ihya `Ulum Ad-Din by Al-Ghazaly)

Imam Ali bin Abu Talib said: “If you are able to destroy your enemy, show forgiveness as thanksgiving for such ability.” (Al-Abshihy’s Al-Mustatraf)

Muayiah ibn Abu Sufyan said: “Show forbearance and tolerance until you seize the opportunity. If you do, show pardon and graciousness” (Ihya `Ulum Ad-Din by Al-Ghazaly)

Al-Hassan Al-Basry said: “The best manner of a believer is forgiveness.” (Al-Adab Al-Shariyah by Ibn Muflih Al-Hanbaly)

But Jesus Christ gave his followers ( Christians) the power to forgive sins.
followers of Jesus are not CHRISTIANS. Give us proof from your Bible. CHRISTIANs are followers of Paul. Nassara (Israelites) are followers of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 288
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.