Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus (40502 Views)

Anambra Elections: "Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu" - Primate Ayodele To INEC / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Sammerboi: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
Muric and that attention seeking Prof don’t speak for the Muslims in south west please. They speaks to please Buhari and the Fulani regime. I’m Muslim and can’t condone it when the prophet is compared to any mere mortal. Muric should do the needful and apologies soon.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:
I am surprised that someone who called himself man of God within the Christian family has stoop so low to engage in this kind of argument. It is either he didn't read the news before responding or he just want to cause problem. I read that news and I didn't see where Buhari was compared with Jesus.
Someone use a biblical story in driving home his point and you said he is comparing Buhari to Jesus. If that is the case, then many of us, including Ayodele have at one point or the order compared Christ with an individual.

He is calling on Christian leaders to do what? probably he thinks everyone is as gullible as he is.
He should attached the portion of the message where Buhari was compared with Jesus for everyone to read.

Shvt up.

Try the same thing with their religion and see

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Amozever12: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:
I am surprised that someone who called himself man of God within the Christian family has stoop so low to engage in this kind of argument. It is either he didn't read the news before responding or he just want to cause problem. I read that news and I didn't see where Buhari was compared with Jesus.
Someone use a biblical story in driving home his point and you said he is comparing Buhari to Jesus. If that is the case, then many of us, including Ayodele have at one point or the order compared Christ with an individual.

He is calling on Christian leaders to do what? probably he thinks everyone is as gullible as he is.
He should attached the portion of the message where Buhari was compared with Jesus for everyone to read.
I don't like commenting on issues like this , but I doubt if you'd ever lived in the north or known much about religious fanatics. If you ave seen death or brutality of Christians who called Mohammed in any public place or use him as an analogy for anything whatsoever, then you will understand what the Primate is saying. I suggest you keep mute on issues you have liitle knowledge about

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by alizma: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

Shvt up.

Try the same thing with their religion and see
So what you are saying now is that Christians should follow Muslim steps?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by SirNelsman(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:

Shut your dirty mouth abeg! I am sure if any Christian association said 10% of what those muric idiots said about that child molester called Muhammed, you would have been here shouting jihad and planning ways to go on killing spree.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by nedekid: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seeeker:
What's wrong if we compare their Muhammad to anything or anyone we like since they see nothing wrong in comparing Jesus to a mortal man?
Their Mohammed is almost at par with ipob Kanu, the difference is that Kanu is more handsome and loves beautiful yellow chicks while mohammed prefers underage girls. grin

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
ifiokjohn:
To us Jesus is no prophet. He was son of God. Not man. So let him respect others people faith as he will want them to respect his
then you don't believe in your Bible. If your Bible says Jesus is prophet and a man you can not fault Muslims. You guys are brainwashed. Go back to Bible class.

Jesus, a human being

You men of Israel, listen to what I have to say: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man accredited and pointed out and shown forth and commended and attested to you by God by the mighty works and [the power of performing] wonders and signs which God worked through Him [right] in your midst, as you yourselves know— ACTS 2:22

Jesus, a prophet of God

This is the Moses who said to the sons of Israel, ‘God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren. -Acts 7:37

And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee- Matthew 21:11

Fear gripped them all, and they began glorifying God, saying, “A great prophet has arisen among us!” and, “God has visited His people! - Luke 7:16

The woman *said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet- John 4:19

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet- Matthew 21:46

Therefore when the people saw the sign which He had performed, they said, “This is truly the Prophet who is to come into the world- John 6:14

Some of the people therefore, when they heard these words, were saying, “This certainly is the Prophet.- John 7:40

And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to Him, “The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people- Luke 24:19

That's it for now
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Adonkia(m): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seeeker:
What's wrong if we compare their Muhammad to anything or anyone we like since they see nothing wrong in comparing Jesus to a mortal man?
try am na!!
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=ifiokjohn post=102752233][/quote]Ressurection shocked shocked that's fraud perpetrated by Paul.

This is what your Bible says:

Hebrews 9:27

And as it is appointed unto men to die once, but after this the judgment:

As a cloud vanishes and is gone, so one who goes down to the grave does not return - Job 7:9

Your Jesus is dead and not coming back. He did not ressurect

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
then you don't believe in your Bible. If your Bible says Jesus is prophet and a man you can not fault Muslims. You guys are brainwashed. Go back to Bible class.

Jesus, a human being

You men of Israel, listen to what I have to say: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man accredited and pointed out and shown forth and commended and attested to you by God by the mighty works and [the power of performing] wonders and signs which God worked through Him [right] in your midst, as you yourselves know— ACTS 2:22

Jesus, a prophet of God

This is the Moses who said to the sons of Israel, ‘God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren. -Acts 7:37

And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee- Matthew 21:11

Fear gripped them all, and they began glorifying God, saying, “A great prophet has arisen among us!” and, “God has visited His people! - Luke 7:16

The woman *said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet- John 4:19

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet- Matthew 21:46

Therefore when the people saw the sign which He had performed, they said, “This is truly the Prophet who is to come into the world- John 6:14

Some of the people therefore, when they heard these words, were saying, “This certainly is the Prophet.- John 7:40

And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to Him, “The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people- Luke 24:19

That's it for now
So you believe all these parts?
Why don't you also believe the part that says Jesus is God.

For eg, 1John....In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was "God"

Or Hebrew1:8... And to the son he said, " Your throne oh God.. ( who was speaking there? If it God, why would he call Christ God?

Now don't allow us also go to the book of Revelation....the Moment all the angels bowed and worship the slain lamb.

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Marpol2021(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:

First of all I am a Christian, secondly I will advise you to get detail of what the man said before you jump into conclusion that he had compared Buhari with Christ.
Christain indeed, i see you are engulfed with bitterness. may the lord open thy eyes,you are already blind folded both physically and spritually.recieve small sense abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by luluman: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
rayvelez:
If we compare that paedophile muhammed to a cartoon now the muslim terrorists will cry and wail.
They will start looking for head to cut
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
Ressurection shocked shocked that's fraud perpetrated by Paul.

As a cloud vanishes and is gone, so one who goes down to the grave does not return - Job 7:9

thank God you said Unto Man. Jesus wasn't Man...we keep telling you. Jesus is son of God.
And to the son, he said...Sit at my right until I make your enemies your footstool.

He didn't say this to any angel, he didn't say this to any man, he didn't say this to any 24 elders in heaven.
He said this to His Son.

Jesus Christ Resurrected...Wasn't it Jesus Christ that told his disciples that he will be arrested, killed and on the third day he will rise again. If Jesus Christ didn't rise then he means he was not a prophet of God( as you Muslims put it) because it means he lied.
But since we using the Bible here.. you can see in the Bible he talked about his resurrection.
He died to set us free from sins

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Reglad2020:
Isn’t there anything good in Muhammad that muric could compare buhari to ? Isn’t there a record that he healed anyone or raised any dead or opened the eyes of a blind man or fed multitudes with five loaves of bread and two fishes or he healed ten leper’s or he died and rose the third day and he’s alive forever ? Hallelujah My Jesus did all this and much more
Jesus did not perform any miracles, God did.

"Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know - Acts 2:22

It is clear you Christians are myopic. MURIC have you honor but you rejected it. Why then you people claimed to be "christlike"?. Isn't that comparison?.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by handiriwamadi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
RightChannel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/primate-ayodele-blasts-muric-for-comparing-president-buhari-to-jesus/%3futm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=primate-ayodele-blasts-muric-for-comparing-president-buhari-to-jesus&amp
thank you sir for telling that idiot the truth. He is a religious terrorist. buhari can be compared to Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sammerboi:
Muric and that attention seeking Prof don’t speak for the Muslims in south west please. They speaks to please Buhari and the Fulani regime. I’m Muslim and can’t condone it when the prophet is compared to any mere mortal. Muric should do the needful and apologies soon.
it seems you didn't read Quran. Did you ever read this Ayah of Quran?

Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad SAW) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much. 33:21

What is your understanding of the Ayah?. This is the Ayah MURIC related to but it seems you NIGERIANS are bunch of educated dullard including you so called Muslim

And who is Jesus according to you?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by kissdabride: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:

I am surprise that someone who called himself Islamic jihadist will stoop so low to compare Muhammed with a pig
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Awoleesu(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:
But Buhari is a god demoniac no doubt....I just love that man...

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
ifiokjohn:
thank God you said Unto Man. Jesus wasn't Man...we keep telling you. Jesus is son of God.
And to the son, he said...Sit at my right until I make your enemies your footstool.

He didn't say this to any angel, he didn't say this to any man, he didn't say this to any 24 elders in heaven.
He said this to His Son.

Jesus Christ Resurrected...Wasn't it Jesus Christ that told his disciples that he will be arrested, killed and on the third day he will rise again. If Jesus Christ didn't rise then he means he was not a prophet of God( as you Muslims put it) because it means he lied.
But since we using the Bible here.. you can see in the Bible he talked about his resurrection.
He died to set us free from sins
why do you need I needed this epistle?. I showed your own Bible verses to you confirming beliefs of Muslims. Hence you can not condemn Muslims for validating what your Bible says.

As for ressurection, I already posted that up there. Your Jesus is dead according to your Bible

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by dipsetbang(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
Ressurection shocked shocked that's fraud perpetrated by Paul.

Then you simply don't understand what a miracle is. I don't expect you to though. After all, the Mohammed you revere so much was the only prophet in history that didn't perform a single miracle. You simply can't relate.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Lazenby007(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Whatever he likes he should compare JESUS with. We christians won't and can never fight for the King of kings. NEVER!. HE fights for us because the battle is of HIS and not ours.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
ifiokjohn:
So you believe all these parts?
Why don't you also believe the part that says Jesus is God.
them you should first clear your contradiction. You now says Jesus is God. But you said earlier Jesus is son of God. Now you believe he's also prophet. See your confusion?

For eg, 1John....In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was "God"

Or Hebrew1:8... And to the son he said, " Your throne oh God.. ( who was speaking there? If it God, why would he call Christ God?

Now don't allow us also go to the book of Revelation....the Moment all the angels bowed and worship the slain lamb.
you are a rookie. You need Bible class and we Muslims will teach you. 1john you quote is not talking about Divinity of Jesus. That's your loose translation. Anyways, to safe me time, I will use your same Bible to kill you there. Done you believe Jesus is son of God, Jesus is man, Jesus is prophet and Jesus is also God, all these alone are self contradictory.

Your Bible says

Numbers 23:19

"God is not a man,
that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent:...."

You must repent for your blasphemes
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Akharmony: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mp stress. President buharii is also like Muhammed.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
dipsetbang:

Then you simply don't understand what a miracle is. I don't expect you to though. After all, the Mohammed you revere so much was the only prophet in history that didn't perform a single miracle. You simply can't relate.
you have nothing to say jare. Jesus did not perform any miracles, God did.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Germi9: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seeeker:
if the war start,can muslims beat christians?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by olowo1930: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Primate thanks for your instance correction. May Good God lead you to promised land. You said CAN has turned to government Agency. For you yo stand alone and know the rightful thing to do God will uphold you. Let's keep watching God shall judge.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by RightChannel: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sleekfingers:

indeed......religion of slaves.......

And you are sorrowfully ashamed to name your own belief, what a worthless being you are
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
them you should first clear your contradiction. You now says Jesus is God. But you said earlier Jesus is son of God. Now you believe he's also prophet. See your confusion?

you are a rookie. You need Bible class and we Muslims will teach you. 1john you quote is not talking about Divinity of Jesus. That's your loose translation. Anyways, to safe me time, I will use your same Bible to kill you there. Done you believe Jesus is son of God, Jesus is man, Jesus is prophet and Jesus is also God, all these alone are self contradictory.

Your Bible says

"God is not a man,

A son of a King is a King in the making.
A son of a God is a God.

For eg, you do watch movies don't you.
Isn't the sons of Zeus says to be god?
Ok we are using the Bible here. Use the Bible to teach me...

What did Hebrew 1.8 mean?

Repent from which blasphemy?
Have I not given you instances to show Jesus is God.

I just gave you 1John and you said it not what it means...what then does it mean?

It said , In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, he was in the beginning with God and all things where made by him and for him?

Now tell me.. with this illustration or should I say statement....wat will you presume the word to be? If not a God.
Remember he was with God almighty and all things was made by God almighty for him and through him.

Remember it also say he came to the world and the world didn't recognize him even though he created the world.

Oga do you need an English teacher to tmake you understand?

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:

Your Bible says

"God is not a man,

A son of a King is a King in the making.
A son of a God is a God.

For eg, you do watch movies don't you.
Isn't the sons of Zeus says to be god?
Ok we are using the Bible here. Use the Bible to teach me...

What did Hebrew 1.8 mean?

Repent from which blasphemy?
Have I not given you instances to show Jesus is God.

I just gave you 1John and you said it not what it means...what then does it mean?

It said , In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, he was in the beginning with God and all things where made by him and for him?

Now tell me.. with this illustration or should I say statement....wat will you presume the word to be? If not a God.
Remember he was with God almighty and all things was made by God almighty for him and through him.

Remember it also say he came to the world and the world didn't recognize him even though he created the world.

Oga do you need an English teacher to make you understand?

What that word " And the WORD was GOD means?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form / PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.