Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus (40532 Views)

Anambra Elections: "Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu" - Primate Ayodele To INEC / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Odingo1: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
them you should first clear your contradiction. You now says Jesus is God. But you said earlier Jesus is son of God. Now you believe he's also prophet. See your confusion?

you are a rookie. You need Bible class and we Muslims will teach you. 1john you quote is not talking about Divinity of Jesus. That's your loose translation. Anyways, to safe me time, I will use your same Bible to kill you there. Done you believe Jesus is son of God, Jesus is man, Jesus is prophet and Jesus is also God, all these alone are self contradictory.

Your Bible says

Numbers 23:19

"God is not a man,
that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent:...."

You must repent for your blasphemes
You Muslims are misled by Mohammed who was taught how to write Koran by a Roman priest Jesuit. Mohammed capitalize on that and wage a war to spread Islam.

If Muslims believe in the Bible why didn’t they believe in John 3:16 (For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life).
Muslims like to chose the verses of the Bible they want to use to tell their lies and reject others that it is corrupted.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by ifiokjohn(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
why do you need I needed this epistle?. I showed your own Bible verses to you confirming beliefs of Muslims. Hence you can not condemn Muslims for validating what your Bible says.

As for ressurection, I already posted that up there. Your Jesus is dead according to your Bible
And According to the same Bible he resurrected and his at the right hand of God where all the angels bow to him, not just angels, the 24 elders etc.
Tell me, any prophet or angel that have ever been given that type of worship or respect?

My Bible tells me in the book of Revelation how the 24 elders bow with their crown to the ground and worship the Lamb ( Jesus)... Abi didn't you read that in the Bible?

And by the way, the eg you gave me are of people thoughts about Jesus at that time. The people there saw him as a man. Infact when Jesus asked his disciples who do people say I am... You can see they told him what people think he is. People can think anything about someone ...it doesn't mean it the truth..

See even in the old testament if we want to use that, we see instances of prophets like isaiah, Jeremiah etc and their vision of heaven.
For instance one of the prophet in the old testament ( forgotten his name) in the vision of heaven saw one that sat like a son of man( that's how he described it)

Now I ask you, if Jesus was an ordinary man or prophet as you said...would he be seen seating down on a throne like God or on the throne of God?

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Raptor22: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Honestly I've been waiting for the real man of God to attack this devilish Muric for some time here, because he was sponsor by jihadist and terrorist people.., he has been brainwsh for some time and his agenda has been made public. he forget he has family members and wife and children in the South West . And i am very sure the scores will count soon .
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by bizhop01: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Only cow will compare terrorist with Jesus
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good afternoon Sir/Ma

I had a motor accident in which my left leg got broken in three places. Please help me. I need to buy these drugs:

Sivoxiclov (625mg)

Calcimax

Medmoral

Spartan C (vitamin-C Tablets)

Laclox

Cenpain

Hydrogen (for treatment of wound)

Injection Powder

Please help me.

Below are my bank details:

BANK NAME: First Bank

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3173689537

ACCOUNT NAME: Olaoluwa

Accident will never be your portion. Thank you.

If you will like to do a video call with me. You can video call me 0815 574 6911 (whatsapp).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by kwasoly(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:
I am surprised that someone who called himself man of God within the Christian family has stoop so low to engage in this kind of argument. It is either he didn't read the news before responding or he just want to cause problem. I read that news and I didn't see where Buhari was compared with Jesus.
Someone use a biblical story in driving home his point and you said he is comparing Buhari to Jesus. If that is the case, then many of us, including Ayodele have at one point or the order compared Christ with an individual.

He is calling on Christian leaders to do what? probably he thinks everyone is as gullible as he is.
He should attached the portion of the message where Buhari was compared with Jesus for everyone to read.

Can you hear yourself? So the Muslim man didn't see anything or any other story to drive his point if not the story of Jesus from the Bible. No dey use ur nyash dey think!!!
Ode
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by themanderon: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Compare any man with mohamed and the same muric man will be foaming on the mouth.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by adebwalex(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
This muric na useless set of Aboki. If na people compare another person to their Mohammadu now, the next thing is to cut that person head and say is blasphemy against their prophet... Hypocrite set if people..
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by sevenhundred(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
There was no comparison but somehow educated South cannot read and comprehend they immediately resort to foolish angst. The statement made was simple to comprehend it took a lesson from the life of Jesus to explain the typical human resort to ungratefulness.
why can't he take his lesson from the holy Quran as an example.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Dharmmiemaj: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
We can tell them It's wrong... But we don't run our words like them. That's what makes us special.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by alizma: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
kwasoly:

Can you hear yourself? So the Muslim man didn't see anything or any other story to drive his point if not the story of Jesus from the Bible. No dey use ur nyash dey think!!!
Ode
Tell me the truth, have you read through the man's statement?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
ifiokjohn:
A son of a King is a King in the making.
A son of a God is a God.

For eg, you do watch movies don't you.
Isn't the sons of Zeus says to be god?
Ok we are using the Bible here. Use the Bible to teach me...
so why did you blame MURIC if you also compared your Jesus to movie character?. You are confused

What did Hebrew 1.8 mean?
it is not for me to clarify. It is up to you too clarify confusion in your Bible. Hebrew 1:8 says

but to the Son: Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, and the scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of justice."

But you didn't ask yourself question who's talking in the verse?. It says "unto us" who is speaking there?. Your guys don't think. This is a reported speech by unknown second person plural perhaps. How do you manage to believe reported speech solely for reference and validation?. Christians, please think. Think things out

Repent from which blasphemy?
Have I not given you instances to show Jesus is God.
you said Jesus is God according to your Bible. I said this is blasphemy and contradiction in your Bible. It is your Bible that says you must repent. Didn't you read NUMBERS 23:19 I quoted earlier?.

I jmeans...what then does it mean?ust gave you 1John and you said it not what it
you didn't quote it. You only wrote "1 John". That meant nothing.

It said , In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, he was in the beginning with God and all things where made by him and for him?
I have told you this already to go back to Bible class but this time, come to Bible class in the Muslim school. We will teach you your Bible very well. You have no idea what this verse means.

First all, this is second person reporter, "in the beginning was the word". Who is speaking there?. Definitely not God not Jesus. So who's speaking in the verse?.

Second, if you return to original Greek manuscript it shows "the word was with God and the word was God's" which means possessive pronoun. That's, the word is creation not God. I'm Islam it is called "Be, and it is". So the word was God's is imperative verb. It is a creative phrase used by God anytime He Commands something.

Now tell me.. with this illustration or should I say statement....wat will you presume the word to be? If not a God.
who tells you Jesus is God in the verse?. Who is speaking in the verse?.

Remember he was with God almighty and all things was made by God almighty for him and through him.
so he was with God, fine. This means a God already existed. Now his creation was with him which means he can't be God again. Think think think. I will format your brain on NL.

Remember it also say he came to the world and the world didn't recognize him even though he created the world.
are you saying Jesus created the world?. But this contracts your Bible

John 5:30, "By myself I can do nothing;"
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Odingo1: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:
so why did you blame MURIC if you also compared your Jesus to movie character?. You are confused

it is not for me to clarify. It is up to you too clarify confusion in your Bible. Hebrew 1:8 says

but to the Son: Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, and the scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of justice."

But you didn't ask yourself question who's talking in the verse?. It says "unto us" who is speaking there?. Your guys don't think. This is a reported speech by unknown second person plural perhaps. How do you manage to believe reported speech solely for reference and validation?. Christians, please think. Think things out

you said Jesus is God according to your Bible. I said this is blasphemy and contradiction in your Bible. It is your Bible that says you must repent. Didn't you read NUMBERS 23:19 I quoted earlier?.

you didn't quote it. You only wrote "1 John". That meant nothing.

I have told you this already to go back to Bible class but this time, come to Bible class in the Muslim school. We will teach you how Bible very well. You have no idea what this verse means.

First all, this is second person reporter, "in the beginning was the word". Who is speaking there?. Definitely not God not Jesus. So who's speaking in the verse?.

Second, if you return to original Greek manuscript it shows "the word was with God and the word was God's" which means possessive pronoun. That's, the word is creation not God. I'm Islam it is called Be, and it is. So the words was God's is imperative verb. It is a creative phrase used by God anytime He Commands something.

who tells you out is God in the verse?. Who is speaking in the verse?.

so he was with God, fine. This means a God already existed. Now his creation was with him which means he can't be God again. Think think think. I will reformat your brain on NL.

are you saying Jesus created the world?. But this contracts your Bible

John 5:30, "By myself I can do nothing;"

If you believe Jesus did not have power to do any miracle as you Muslims use to say:

Read John 11: 17-44.

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

27 She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, (F)I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Danking1: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
No wonder Evil muhammed their god remain a demon that encourage's the MURIC To talk arrogantly and terroristing manner. Their symbol of evil is ''Terrorism''
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Gfskw: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Yeah
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Danking1: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:
But Buhari is a god no doubt....I just love that man...

Why wouldn't u love evil against Good. I pity u
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Sleekfingers: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
RightChannel:

And you are sorrowfully ashamed to name your own belief, what a worthless being you are

e pain am
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by dumiel: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
These people nor even know how to give a response wey dey pain person without mentioning the person wey the jibe is intended. All they needed do is compare someone very stupid in this cabinet to their prophet.. Someone like Ngige, Patami, Lai or even... All they neededed do afterwards is just wait and see how dem go dey masturbate on the matter! It's then we'll see the real people whose religion can't tolerate blasphemy.

It would have been a befitting equalizer, a goal of the religion-war-of-words tournament ahswear! grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by omoadeleye(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
That MURIC man is a mentally deranged frustrated buffalo that spit asinine words from his empty encephalon
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Adekunle555: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
how can any a sane person compare Buhari with jesus
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by MightySparrow: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
This man with his septic tank mouth.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by rlcanon: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:
I am surprised that someone who called himself man of God within the Christian family has stoop so low to engage in this kind of argument. It is either he didn't read the news before responding or he just want to cause problem. I read that news and I didn't see where Buhari was compared with Jesus.
Someone use a biblical story in driving home his point and you said he is comparing Buhari to Jesus. If that is the case, then many of us, including Ayodele have at one point or the order compared Christ with an individual.

He is calling on Christian leaders to do what? probably he thinks everyone is as gullible as he is.
He should attached the portion of the message where Buhari was compared with Jesus for everyone to read.
BORN BASTARD,WHAT IS THAT YOUR SLAVE NAME AGAIN? ALIZMA IS EQUAL LIZARD.YOUR RELIGION ISLAM IS A RELIGION VIOLENTS THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SUPPORTING EVIL COMPARISON THAT YOU MUMURIC BROTHER IS GIVING WITH JESUS CHRIST.YOUR FATHER,THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS EARTH BIOLOGICALLY IS COMPARE TO APE AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY LIVES IN THE ZOO LIKE BUHARI YOU WORSHIP.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Fahd11: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ishaq Akintola with the brain of an ant can easily say anything since terrorist Muhammad is his prophet. Ishaq sprews shit from his mouth on daily basis and would have been arrested in a sane country.. Ishaq isn't worthy being in the gathering of noble people. He is nothing but a FOOL.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
ifiokjohn:
And According to the same Bible he resurrected and his at the right hand of God where all the angels bow to him, not just angels, the 24 elders etc.
Tell me, any prophet or angel that have ever been given that type of worship or respect?

My Bible tells me in the book of Revelation how the 24 elders bow with their crown to the ground and worship the Lamb ( Jesus)... Abi didn't you read that in the Bible?

And by the way, the eg you gave me are of people thoughts about Jesus at that time. The people there saw him as a man. Infact when Jesus asked his disciples who do people say I am... You can see they told him what people think he is. People can think anything about someone ...it doesn't mean it the truth..

See even in the old testament if we want to use that, we see instances of prophets like isaiah, Jeremiah etc and their vision of heaven.
For instance one of the prophet in the old testament ( forgotten his name) in the vision of heaven saw one that sat like a son of man( that's how he described it)

Now I ask you, if Jesus was an ordinary man or prophet as you said...would he be seen seating down on a throne like God or on the throne of God?

1 Corinthians 15:14-19

If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised.

And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith

More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised.

For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.
Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied than anyone in the world.

Jesus was not ressurected. Your faith is in vain and those who have died believing in Christianity have perished. There is nothing like ressurection of Jesus. Jesus was either dead or was not killed. But both ways because according to the book of JOB 7:9 and Hebrew 9:27.

If Jesus was dead then you need to answer why he said these

“….Jesus himself stood in their midst, and said unto them, Salam Alaikum

“….But they were terrified, and supposing that they were seeing a spirit.

“And he said unto them,….

“Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me and see; for a spirit has no flesh and bones, as you see me have.

“And showed them his hands and feet.

“And while they yet believed not for joy and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

“And they gave him a piece of broiled fish, and of a honeycomb.

“And he took it, and did eat before them.” Luke 24:36-43

Ressurection of Jesus was fraudulent by Bible writers

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
alizma:

So what you are saying now is that Christians should follow Muslim steps?

No.
But tell ur sef de truth, other religions are taken for granted.
All religion shud be respected
But in nigeria, a religion take over every reasonable positions bc they know, de others wont talk
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by 41lady(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:
But Buhari is a god no doubt....I just love that man...

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Kwunume: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
They are taking advantage of the peaceful deposition of Christianity, can they compare the president with prophet Muhammed?
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Empiree: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Odingo1:

If you believe Jesus did not have power to do any miracle as you Muslims use to say:

Read John 11: 17-44.

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

27 She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, (F)I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”
So you mean John 5:30, Act 2:22,

"And will make him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's permission; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah's permission. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe." Q3:49

Deuteronomy 10 vs 21

He is thy praise, and he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.

You can see from those verses that Jesus did not perform any miracles. God did. As for John 11: 45 I don't need to explain that to you. It doesn't prove anything
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Odingo1: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Empiree:

1 Corinthians 15:14-19

If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised.

And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith

More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised.

For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.
Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied than anyone in the world.

Jesus was not ressurected. Your faith is in vain and those who have died believing in Christianity have perished. There is nothing like ressurection of Jesus. Jesus was either dead or was not killed. But both ways because according to the book of JOB 7:9 and Hebrew 9:27.

If Jesus was dead then you need to answer why he said these

“….Jesus himself stood in their midst, and said unto them, Salam Alaikum

“….But they were terrified, and supposing that they were seeing a spirit.

“And he said unto them,….

“Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me and see; for a spirit has no flesh and bones, as you see me have.

“And showed them his hands and feet.

“And while they yet believed not for joy and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

“And they gave him a piece of broiled fish, and of a honeycomb.

“And he took it, and did eat before them.” Luke 24:36-43

Ressurection of Jesus was fraudulent by Bible writers

Keep on deceiving yourself by misinterpretating the Bible Muslim man.

John 20:24-29
Jesus Appears to Thomas

24 Now Thomas(A) (also known as Didymus[a]), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”

But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side,(B) I will not believe.”(C)

26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace(D) be with you!”(E) 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”(F)

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed;(G) blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by Tochi3(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
All this one na noise. Fear don kill nigerians.

I just dey wait when one known southern Christian person go compare person like the bullion van criminal with muhammmeduud the peadophil , make i see wetin go happen.

You do me, i do you, God no vex

Nonsense.
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by harmony75: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
he thinks he can mock Jesus? And go scort free?! he will surely suffer for this statements!
Re: Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus by KIDfurniture(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Useless folks.. Buhari is the same as Muhammed
ani na Mohammed . Their prophet Mohammed

m
RightChannel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/primate-ayodele-blasts-muric-for-comparing-president-buhari-to-jesus/%3futm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=primate-ayodele-blasts-muric-for-comparing-president-buhari-to-jesus&amp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque / Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.