Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,190 members, 7,957,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Will You Eat This Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Eat This Food (480 Views)

Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy / +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Eat This Food by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Imagine say your girlfriend or fiancee (no be wife ooo) catch you with another girl come lockup no talk to you.
Then she come your house come prepare this soup with better swallow to follow.

You go chop?

Re: Will You Eat This Food by Jeon(f): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
Imagine say your girlfriend or fiancee (no be wife ooo) catch you with another girl come lockup no talk to you.
Then she come your house come prepare this soup with better swallow to follow.

You go chop?

Nah every day they dy catch u with another girl.

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Food by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2021
No..will throw it away. I cannot come and die like Usifo. I have thrown away a full pot of stew with chicken inside because i didnt trust the jealous boyfriend of the girl who i contracted to cook the stew for me.

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Food by illicit(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2021
We will eat it together
If not...
Re: Will You Eat This Food by Mbataku96(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2021
illicit:
We will eat it together
If not...
what if she is willing to die with you
Re: Will You Eat This Food by illicit(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Mbataku96:
what if she is willing to die with you

If so she might want to make sure I die first so she would probably use a more brutal and quick method because she already knew she wouldnt be available for questioning thereafter

People do survive poisoning and it may not work immediately
Re: Will You Eat This Food by Mbataku96(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2021
illicit:

If so she might want to make sure I die first so she would probably use a more brutal and quick method because she already knew she wouldnt be available for questioning thereafter

People do survive poisoning and it may not work immediately

Good point

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man In Search Of A Physically Challenged Woman To Marry. (video) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Challenges Prresident Buhari To Arrest Him (video) / Bbnaija On Fire After Boma Said These Dirty Words To Angel -watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.