Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed (76711 Views)

Why Do Women Behave This Way? / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by XRJP: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Madam op just say ways you behave when you are not satisfied. For all these does not apply. Woman wey no go satisfy go still shout ooosh aaaasshh. So guys to avoid stories up your game. When E sure for you you have nothing to worry about. As for me even if them circumcise you we know the pin to the punna . No be lie. Try dey drink herbs. Jedi once in a while. My own na Orijin. Nack am well. When you enter sansiro take your time. Play guitar with the kpekus. Finger am well. Don't be in a hurry to insert Sim. If plate clean lick am. Chop am happily. When time reach insert Sim. Back the kpekus. No mercy for am. Speed up. Ram it like Poundo yam. By the time her eyes turn upside down everywhere go don burst. I swear she will never leave.

Small secret....if you nack a kpekus with all you have, even if she wants to leave if she remember your nacking water go runaway her eyes.
Note...no be borehole. Do your best and leave the rest make you no go faint. Cheers

Legend
Agba awo �

I laugh so hard each time I read your comments. You be real basketmouth cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by CSTRR: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Una carry person sister, dey pound am like non-living thing.

Welldone o.
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by CSTRR: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Some guys no Sabi fucckk with respect.

I have friends like that.

Dem go bang girls like say no be person born am.

The girl sef go need ice bath for her body to normal again.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Daremiowon: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Is okay
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kriss216:
No one cares if she's satisfied or not, besides, you can't satisfy a Nigerian girl. Why the stress?

Sexual satisfaction is like a hustle. I Cum, I'm satisfied... That's my hustle. Hustle for yours!
don't worry your wife will hustle for her own with a better side piece
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Only a husband can truly satisfy his woman..any other satanic relationship will have complaints but a God ordained husband will have d wisdom of God on what to do and how to go abt it. It's a very easy way to know a happy couple..the woman always wants to be around the husband and no quarell lasts a full day
So give your life to CHRIST JESUS today, then ask him for wisdom in handling ur Spouse..watch how HE leads u aright and turn your relationship to a bed of roses..call or whatsapp so we can pray together.. divorce and seperation shld be far from ur lips
delusions
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Gfskw: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
No way a LovePeddler is a LovePeddler
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by DriveByKiller: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
efogator:

Source: https://ngdailies.com/10-ways-women-behaves-when-they-are-not-satisfied-in-bed/
go and plan your life, kid.

If you like f.uck like dog she will still be unsatisfied if you're a failure in life.
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by CsRockefeller(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
dododawa1:
CONTINUED

Do you know my workout schedule? I've been training almost every weekend since I was 23, I participated in the inaugural Lagos Marathon of 42km 3 years ago. I don't do drugs, alcohol or anything, my basic routine is running and jogging at high intensity, at 18 I weighed 66kg, now 29, I weigh a little above 66 (72). Exercise is a lifestyle and very tasking, sex is a small thing.

Mind you, this was my first sex and the lady wasn't expecting such performance as per first time, I'm not even a sex freak but my point is; sex is a small activity compared to other sporting activity I do.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
No 3 is not valid!
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Themainboy22: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Also consider the possibility that she doesn't want to wake the whole neighbourhood with her screaming, so she has to lower,or outrightly switch off her ring tone.
Thought they say the ringing tone is authomatic, that women can't control it, especially when he's hitting the right spot. Care to educate my ignorance?.
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Omo once a homeboy nack woman well and she dose off, it mean say the guy man do well na. Wetin Op de talk sef?
We no go kill oursef jare,if i cum n you no cum, e no concern me grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by fuke(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
efogator:

Source: https://ngdailies.com/10-ways-women-behaves-when-they-are-not-satisfied-in-bed/

When she starts sleeping immediately after the bedroom activity

This might be surprising to you, but it's the truth. Women's hormones are always active and alert after each bedroom activity, and that explains why they don't sleep immediately after the activity, their body is still active. So when your woman starts sleeping immediately after the activity, it's a sign that you're not doing enough to wake her hormones and that she's not satisfied.

You missed this. This is a sure sign it satisfied her
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by timberprides: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Madam op just say ways you behave when you are not satisfied. For all these does not apply. Woman wey no go satisfy go still shout ooosh aaaasshh. So guys to avoid stories up your game. When E sure for you you have nothing to worry about. As for me even if them circumcise you we know the pin to the punna . No be lie. Try dey drink herbs. Jedi once in a while. My own na Orijin. Nack am well. When you enter sansiro take your time. Play guitar with the kpekus. Finger am well. Don't be in a hurry to insert Sim. If plate clean lick am. Chop am happily. When time reach insert Sim. Back the kpekus. No mercy for am. Speed up. Ram it like Poundo yam. By the time her eyes turn upside down everywhere go don burst. I swear she will never leave.

Small secret....if you nack a kpekus with all you have, even if she wants to leave if she remember your nacking water go runaway her eyes.
Note...no be borehole. Do your best and leave the rest make you no go faint. Cheers
spoiler

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by ikezudon(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Is this our problem now?

In other news, check out the cost of building a 4 bedroom bungalow below

https://thearchitect.com.ng/cost-4-bedroom-bungalow/
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by gbagyiza: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Home breakers r extending their evil campaign on Nairaland, looking for a happy home to crash. Who tell you say na sex problem they disturb homes nowadays? Go do your investigation well, na economic problems wey make many families unable to meet up with their responsibility they disturb homes now not sex. No be woman wey you feed well, take good care of go get energy n mental stability do kerewa?
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by chinonsoso: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

same here o. But i have resorted to having a side chick in owo but i am based in akure. This girl is all over me o. She's talking like she wants to be second wife bt i can't have 2 wives. I am taking my time sha and being careful as well.
Hmmmn finally that is what I will have to do eventually. Gaskia
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Uwamgbede26: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
If you like Bleep the bitch non stop for one week, if she wan cheat she go still cheat with a "one minute" man . Ogbeni no go kee yourself on top woman matter. Satisfy ko sacrificial nii
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by imagrg(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Don't kill yourself because you think you are digging deep. You may go down the pit and make people weep and wish you RIP!
BE WISE!
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by NewDawn2O21: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
delusions
lesbian and atheist spotted cool
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Huberx: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Nothing to add boss. Nothing at all. You nail am finish.
As for Jedi, even me wey no dey drink don dey try sip am small small.
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by keypha1: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
No 3 is lie, when you nack her well she cum wela, she will sleep immideatly with happiness allover her.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Huberx: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Also consider the possibility that she doesn't want to wake the whole neighbourhood with her screaming, so she has to lower,or outrightly switch off her ring tone.

I disagree somewhat.
Some girls don't care about the neighborhood. If you do it right. They will sing to the high heavens.
I once told a lady to shush it. She refused saying no one can silence her blues.

I have also meet someone who always try to hold it in. The day the thing enter her, I come dey use kiss cover her mouth make nobody no know wetin I cook wey house burn.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Huberx:

I disagree somewhat.
Some girls don't care about the neighborhood. If you do it right. They will sing to the high heavens.
I once told a lady to shush it. She refused saying no one can silence her blues.

I have also meet someone who always try to hold it in. The day the thing enter her, I come dey use kiss cover her mouth make nobody no know wetin I cook wey house burn.
*chuckle*
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by stieyven(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Remember that you shall stand before God on judgement day and explain these words you typed here.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Secondtruth: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
African gals na ww oo, if you aren't satisfied climbed on top and satisfy yourself maybe while I press my phone, satisfy fire after I pay all your Bills na because of you I come this life
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dagger111:
Whenever i knack my bae on doggy, i swear she sleeps like a baby. As if she was given drugs to slp. So each time she want deep slp, she come over for such knacking. She no dey carry me play with my long gbola. She dey always talk am say she fit kill herself if any woman dey share my gbola with her.
She scam you for that "sharing" part grin
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Give a contact if u are a female and let me work on you. I can confidently tell u that you won't f3ck another gbola again. I'm nt making mouth, i thank God 4 such gift.
Why don't you ask God for the gift of wisdom to solve some of this country's challenges. grin
Knacking is good but it won't make you stand before kings & not mean men grin
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Oshokalo: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kingosytex:

Xplain more abeg...
ask those boys wey dey carry small small bag about,or ask one of them if u see them were them they smoke am
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Oshokalo: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
slimman007:

Where can you get it from and what is the English name.Thx
ask one of those boys if u see them were them dey smoke am,buy 1 for him also,
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by doneback04: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ishilove:

bro I once meant an expert girl, bro I fire down but she never make any noise , when I ask her then after she told me that she can't do such that is not today she start having sex
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
chinonsoso:

Hmmmn finally that is what I will have to do eventually. Gaskia

be watchful sha. Many of these ladies are ready to play second fiddle. Just play your game with caution. Wetin man go do. Body no be stone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Again / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.