Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed (77218 Views)

Why Do Women Behave This Way? / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Pravedk: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
In this life...f*CK a woman well...

E get why...

Take this advice seriously becos only few people fit tell you this true talk.

E go be

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by shashaperry(f): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Earthquakes:
Number 2 is not totally correct, when a woman gets good d**k and satisfied, she doses off naked without even freshen up, when she's not satisfied is when she's awake touching you for more .
My opinion though

Spot on jare! That number 3 is incorrect
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by KanuSE: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Billyonaire666:
The number of threads about Sex on nairaland is very alarming.

That's Nigerians' best invention. grin
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Telstar: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
I totally disagree with number 3. When you satisfy a woman, she would like to stay in bed and rest more because you did it well and she would also sleep more. wink

I doubt if you are a woman.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by tofolo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Madam op just say ways you behave when you are not satisfied. For all these does not apply. Woman wey no go satisfy go still shout ooosh aaaasshh. So guys to avoid stories up your game. When E sure for you you have nothing to worry about. As for me even if them circumcise you we know the pin to the punna . No be lie. Try dey drink herbs. Jedi once in a while. My own na Orijin. Nack am well. When you enter sansiro take your time. Play guitar with the kpekus. Finger am well. Don't be in a hurry to insert Sim. If plate clean lick am. Chop am happily. When time reach insert Sim. Back the kpekus. No mercy for am. Speed up. Ram it like Poundo yam. By the time her eyes turn upside down everywhere go don burst. I swear she will never leave.

Small secret....if you nack a kpekus with all you have, even if she wants to leave if she remember your nacking water go runaway her eyes.
Note...no be borehole. Do your best and leave the rest make you no go faint. Cheers
Nothing do you MEJILOYON.... nothing do you.
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Zane2point4:
Guy na lie, all wetin u wrote there na lie.

If u lash person daughter wella she go fall asleep after she don squirt allnher life juice finish which strength you give am to carry play again?

E get person wey i lash one day she pull out immediately Come use hand touch her VG water fountain come full everywhere, it was a glorious sight to behold...

After that session, she dose off immediately, na me go carry my 6×6 bed go sun am for outside, funny enough squirt no deh smell grin

Yyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh...day's na true. Squirt no d smell. Why is that sef?
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Apst: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Madam op just say ways you behave when you are not satisfied. For all these does not apply. Woman wey no go satisfy go still shout ooosh aaaasshh. So guys to avoid stories up your game. When E sure for you you have nothing to worry about. As for me even if them circumcise you we know the pin to the punna . No be lie. Try dey drink herbs. Jedi once in a while. My own na Orijin. Nack am well. When you enter sansiro take your time. Play guitar with the kpekus. Finger am well. Don't be in a hurry to insert Sim. If plate clean lick am. Chop am happily. When time reach insert Sim. Back the kpekus. No mercy for am. Speed up. Ram it like Poundo yam. By the time her eyes turn upside down everywhere go don burst. I swear she will never leave.

Small secret....if you nack a kpekus with all you have, even if she wants to leave if she remember your nacking water go runaway her eyes.
Note...no be borehole. Do your best and leave the rest make you no go faint. Cheers
number 3 na just lie just as if guy satisfy him go sleep same with woman if she is truly satisfied she will sleep all the pumping of the hormones will calm for her to sleep
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by adisaaowala: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
[s]Only a husband can truly satisfy his woman..any other satanic relationship will have complaints but a God ordained husband will have d wisdom of God on what to do and how to go abt it. It's a very easy way to know a happy couple..the woman always wants to be around the husband and no quarell lasts a full day
So give your life to CHRIST JESUS today, then ask him for wisdom in handling ur Spouse..watch how HE leads u aright and turn your relationship to a bed of roses..call or whatsapp so we can pray together.. divorce and seperation shld be far from ur lips[/s]

Trash as usual
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Omanze: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
If our problem in Nigeria is just satisfying women in bed, we would have as well declare we have no problem at all.

Do people still get erections?
Upon all this national headaches?

Op, why not come up with a post on how to make Nigeria be better and safer for us all?

Many Nigerian men remembers they are men, only when they hold their head-vein to urinate grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Awoo88: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
All maybe true except 3 which is an outright lie. When a woman have had a very pleasurable bed experience, she sleep off. Most of them. When she is chatty after the act, it was good and she want more. When she is satisfied, na sleep dey folliw
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by AishaYesufu: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
chinonsoso:

Bro, no be small thing. She will just start fighting with me for no reasonable cause all because she doesn't want us to end up having sex. Shameful.
Another man is firing her Congo
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Kaiser20: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Most men today have damaged their body system by intake of various harsh Local, Indian and Chinese herbal drugs and capsules just to satisfy their lovers/partners in bed.
Men do this to maintain the dignity and majesty as OGA in the house.
Please consult a MP always, no go die on top of toto matter.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by skedy1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Make person die ?
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by fredopareto(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

guy dey no dey win trophies ooooo..i do my best and leave d rest...
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Tjah: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kriss216:
No one cares if she's satisfied or not, besides, you can't satisfy a Nigerian girl. Why the stress?

Sexual satisfaction is like a hustle. I Cum, I'm satisfied... That's my hustle. Hustle for yours!
Make GOD bless u for dis comment joor.
Make person no go die
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Bighead95(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kriss216:
No one cares if she's satisfied or not, besides, you can't satisfy a Nigerian girl. Why the stress?

Sexual satisfaction is like a hustle. I Cum, I'm satisfied... That's my hustle. Hustle for yours!

God bless you bro I don't use substance ... If I cum I'm satisfied big time .... If she no call me again another babe plenty for street

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by blazepascal(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by blazepascal(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
The comment here is not encourage so you should kill your self because you wanna satisfy a woman. Men bodies are different some last 5mins some 2mins some 10 mins some are above that just try ur best and leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by skyblue4real(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
This is mostly because of the hormones that are released during the act. Sex boosts oxytocin (a hormone that makes you feel connected to your partner) and lowers cortisol (a stress-related hormone). Plus, having an orgasm releases a hormone called prolactin, which makes you feel relaxed and
sleepy .

This one no follow, it's not true.

This is mostly because of the hormones that are released during the act. Sex boosts oxytocin (a hormone that makes you feel connected to your partner) and lowers cortisol (a stress-related hormone). Plus, having an orgasm releases a hormone called prolactin, which makes you feel relaxed and
sleepy .

After sex, if the woman doesn't sleep, know that she didn't reach orgasm. Once a woman reaches orgasm, she must feel sleepy, even you as a man, if it happens that you penetrate her without protection, in return, you will also feel sleepy because of oxytocin.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by fof1: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=efogator post=102745784]

Source: https://ngdailies.com/10-ways-women-behaves-when-they-are-not-satisfied-in-bed/[/quote

Pls these are Trashy and Selfish outburst of Women. All is about the Woman...Selfish. what is d Woman's Efforts or Roles in Bedroom Satisfaction. It doesn't depend solely on d Man's Efforts... What Steps,Actions and activities should d Woman take/do in d Room to get both Satisfied? Pls it's not a one party Affairs...reason Most Men Die in Bed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Revolva(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
All what the OP posted are nonsense
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
My madam will tell me, where do you think you are going to? grin grin
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by grandlexuz(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
inoki247:
Dis Thread is meant fo Jobless people...

Says the man whose wife bas been doing it with the neighbour cos of his inability to satisfy her. Sexual talk is for every adult.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by happylala5(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Lols grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy u give me Joy jara...
Dat just d Koko
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by ironkurtain(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Is this a script for Midget P@rn?. I'm just asking for a friend cool cool
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Hotzone(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Me no dey hurry for sex because my mechanism na matured size and always responding to a good morally nurtured and intellectual lady and I enjoy handling my lady on slow but steady frequency according to how our mood respond to each other
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Shaev7(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Bros, your head dey there.
7 bottles of Udeme for you....
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Oshokalo: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Samsu oil, stout malt and milk, and Igbo root comes to mind rn. Omo we're saved.
,that Igbo root dey work,I was thinking
Imaging mixing dry Igbo root with tiger nut milk allow it to enter each other,for 2hrs ur dick go carry bucket of water
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Bigfish121(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nah so I see one video wey one guy take break he dick just because he woh satisfy person.continue .omo anywhere you do reach rest nor kill yourself.
Re: 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed by Oshokalo: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
that Igbo root dey work,I was thinking
Imaging mixing dry Igbo root with tiger nut milk allow it to enter each other,for 2hrs ur dick go carry bucket of water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.