Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic (15004 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture / Why Nigeria Can Not Adopt The New West Africa 'eco' Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

You dey mind the olodo guy. Mtcchhwww

What were you even expecting from someone with a "doted" brain?

4 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by BabaOneChance: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
ariesbull:

SAGS ...Ibu anyi danda ..what set
That was as far back as 2009/10. Stop at JSS3 then came to Lagos and finished it up.
It's a boys school where prefects act tougher than the principal himself.

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by Limitless72(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
BabaOneChance:

True.

NYSC orientation camp dey your side ooo..

That side nah complete vibe

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by BabaOneChance: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Limitless72:

NYSC orientation camp dey your side ooo..

That side nah complete vibe
Eziama side, yeah.

3 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by Limitless72(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
raker300:
While some people mock the euphemism used by a president to belittle a ppl, we that tow the science path know that a dot in a circle is symbolic to a cell, owing to the fact the nucleus (ie: the dot) is the power house of that cell.

Apropos to the above, we would like to share the powerhouse region ie; the dot in Nigeria’s circle Wch is the eastern region.

Let’s start off enugu, dot republic:

Post Abariba nau....

Proudly Igbo

Maazi idi dot republic

3 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by Limitless72(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
BabaOneChance:

Eziama side, yeah.

Served there.....
Rugged PLATOON 5

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ejanla077: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
My yoruba Muslim conehead has been pummelled by this thread I'm not happy at all.

Below is my estate

7 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by inspectorg(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
raker300:
While some people mock the euphemism used by a president to belittle a ppl, we that tow the science path know that a dot in a circle is symbolic to a cell, owing to the fact the nucleus (ie: the dot) is the power house of that cell.

Apropos to the above, we would like to share the powerhouse region ie; the dot in Nigeria’s circle Wch is the eastern region.
Y
Let’s start off enugu, dot republic:
Ezigbo onye dot!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by NewDawn2O21: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
raker300:
The mighty dot rising in the dot republic of enugu
edited and Photoshopped pics.
the second picture is not even in Nigeria.
no allow make I use Google image search expose you

2 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by Isobug: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
We don't play in the Dot republic. Just as cell Nuclues convert materials to energy for the whole cell body to use, we Doters convert and transform resources to State of the art structures. Pictures don't lie
Adi ama aka

4 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ejanla077: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
My yoruba Muslim brother, I wanted to go same root but when i Google searched the picture i was humbled i even saw videos.. grin
I'm in pains. I feel ur pain too
E pele

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by Hardfacts234(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Real Estate development in SE is far ahead of other regions.

Igbos has highest middle class population in Nigeria.

Igbos cities, villages and rural areas are far more developed than other regions of the country.

Below are states with the highest Bank deposit according to CBN:

Lagos, Ogun, Kano, Anambra, Abia, Rivers, and the FCT

While deposits in Anambra and Abia are 99% Igbo. Many of the bank deposits in Rivers and Lagos can be traced to Igbo. Not to mention FCT.

7 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by Tomilola360: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
I heard Dangote is negotiating with FG to buy dot Republic for grazing purpose

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by shameonyou(m): 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
raker300:
see your circle republic here
this is abeokuta now...oloshi! u want to put confusion in this post abi.
Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by EyeofanEagle(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Chest beaters grin

3 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Owerri is sexy bro..

See better planning...

8 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ipodstinks: 12:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Rawani:
Cool selection of pics smiley

But why is this thing paining you like this if you know it isn't describing you

Like every funny nickname, the more you react the more it sticks.
Igbo people are emotional in nature. If it were to be yorubas, they will just lambast the dummy president and move on. Instead of feeling pains.

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by NewDawn2O21: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2021
ejanla077:

My yoruba Muslim brother, I wanted to go same root but when i Google searched the picture i was humbled i even saw videos.. grin
I'm in pains. I feel ur pain too
E pele
you're so ignorant.
You don't even reside in the SE so I don't actually blame you.

2 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ipodstinks: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102762113:
Nnewi town with hightest billionaires in Nigeria
Nigeria only has 4billionaire o.

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ipodstinks: 12:12am On Jun 16, 2021
Asgard73:
Walahi apart from Lagos...

The five Yoruba states are deserted

No capital for yorubaland you go wan take compare to this development

Onitsha alone

Same with south south states .. except for pitakwa asaba ... that’s all.

Igbo Amaka.
Hahahahaha, I love your stupidity anyway.

Fulani called you and your father dot. But as usual, out of cowardice, it is innocent yorubas you are mentioning Kikikikikikiki, what an inferior life.

Always want to meansure up to people that are above you. The world understand, that is good of you. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ipodstinks: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2021
PoloG:
How many times are you dotans gonna post this pictures?
Dot people grin
Hahahahaha, you mean the constant repititive picture they have been posting since 5years ago grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ipodstinks: 12:15am On Jun 16, 2021
olabukola:
Drone pictures always look nice. Snap from ground pls.
You want to destroy the thread. We just decided to leave them to make themselves happy. Atleast, they need to show gra cheesy

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ipodstinks: 12:24am On Jun 16, 2021
ejanla077:
My yoruba Muslim conehead has been pummelled by this thread I'm not happy at all.

Below is my estate
You are right.

Na Una called o. Cos you should just enjoy yourself with your repititive pictures but you called us.

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Beautiful Owerri city

5 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ipodstinks: 12:32am On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
Hardfacts234:
Real Estate development in SE is far ahead of other regions.

Igbos has highest middle class population in Nigeria.

Igbos cities, villages and rural areas are far more developed than other regions of the country.

Below are states with the highest Bank deposit according to CBN:

Lagos, Ogun, Kano, Anambra, Abia, Rivers, and the FCT

While deposits in Anambra and Abia are 99% Igbo. Many of the bank deposits in Rivers and Lagos can be traced to Igbo. Not to mention FCT.
[/s]Same old trash.

Don't forget to tell us how our osu people sold fighter jet to US army too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Owerri on the move

6 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ablejesus26(m): 12:33am On Jun 16, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Olodo!

Not Biology dot...

Geography Dot... Encircled Geographic Dot grin

Oga Ade gbe enu ree sibi kan��.
This kind thing dey too pain you for chest�.
Aswear IMO State DOT mad ghannn��.

Ya fugbuo gi��.

5 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:33am On Jun 16, 2021
More on Owerri

5 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ipodstinks: 12:34am On Jun 16, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
Check my post above, you go fear, fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Owerri

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 / FG Backtracks On December Deadline, Says Suicide Bombings May Continue / Governor Amosun Declares Intention To Run For Senate In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.