Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic (14982 Views)

IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture / Satire: Easterners Leaving The North / Why Nigeria Can Not Adopt The New West Africa 'eco' Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by imaxdocuments: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
i am a typical bushman

Really cheesy
Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ScamHunter: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
the Same East that I reside currently? I guess it's an online Ala igbo

Okay, rejoice and be happy. The pictures are photoshop grin

3 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by TruthOverFacts: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
no allow make that guy deceive you. that's no way near SE

Please swerve. I have problems with guys like you. Your type will not hesitate to corroborate a negative news against Alaigbo, but will vehemently reject anything good about Igbo land.

O
Now what can you say about these pictures I took this morning on my way to Orlu??.....

Ongoing reconstruction of Warehouse roundabout, Orlu-Road etc...

3 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ChrisP92(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2021
God bless Anambra. I served there, and I enjoyed every bit of it. The state's anthem is superb!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by TruthOverFacts: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
ScamHunter:

Okay, rejoice and be happy. The pictures are photoshop grin

No mind him. Here are more "photoshops" from Orlu-Road Otown dotcom snapped this morning grin

5 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by Aguiyi1020: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
Easterners with low self-esteem. Just see what they're celebrating.
Bunch of mediocres

You are a mad man. I am from imo state. Each time I go dere I wish I could relocate. Except Lagos where a major part of investment are not indigenously owned but international and all dt except that were else in South West bam? All u see in dis pics about imo businesses and structures is 101% real and they're all built and owned by indigenous people of Imo State.

6 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by TruthOverFacts: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=Aguiyi1020 post=102779985]

You are a mad man. I am from imo state. Each time I go dere I wish I could relocate. Except Lagos where a major part of investment are not indigenously owned but international and all dt except that were else in South West bam? All u see in dis pics about imo businesses and structures is 101% real and they're all built and owned by indigenous people of Imo State.[/quote/]

Nwanne leave them. E choke them. They cann't believe their eyes

5 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
typical bushman
you this troll!!

If I come for you now, you’ll start crying!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lalasticlala

Myndd44

Take this topic to front page..tell them we are proud of the new name

2 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by Jman24(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
TruthOverFacts:

More from Owerri dotcom grin. I snapped these ones this morning on my way to Orlu

At least people now know it's not computer work grin

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by TruthOverFacts: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jman24:

At least people now know it's not computer work grin

Yeah...I still got more sef from Owerri (Aladinma and environs)... grin

3 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by TruthOverFacts: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
More from Aladinma in Otown grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by TruthOverFacts: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Aladinma-IMSU Back Gate Axis

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by TruthOverFacts: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Let me just stop here. I snapped the pictures I posted here at random. If I had entered Ikenegbu, Works, Main Owerri Municipal and New Owerri proper, the doubters would be in more shock... Let me sign out with this.....

3 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by FreeIgbos: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Aguiyi1020:

You are a mad man.[b] I am from imo state. Each time I go dere I wish I could relocate. [/b]Except Lagos where a major part of investment are not indigenously owned but international and all dt except that were else in South West bam? All u see in dis pics about imo businesses and structures is 101% real and they're all built and owned by indigenous people of Imo State.

I understand that feeling my brother, I kept struggling with it when I was still in Lagos until I finally made up my mind to relocate to Owerri in 2014. It has been a wonderful experience since then, life in Owerri can be cool IF YOU HAVE MONEY.

Lagos has a huge economy but I knew there was no way I could settle there and raise children, life there can be hectic but Owerri is Serene and enjoyable cool

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by Idiko1: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
raker300:
While some people mock the euphemism used by a president to belittle a ppl, we that tow the science path know that a dot in a circle is symbolic to a cell, owing to the fact the nucleus (ie: the dot) is the power house of that cell.

Apropos to the above, we would like to share the powerhouse region ie; the dot in Nigeria’s circle Wch is the eastern region.

Let’s start off enugu, dot republic:

Bro anything short of Republic of Igboland is a waste of the time. People outside Nigeria, be they Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Christians and non-believers tend to embrace Ndigbo for their intellectual composition.
Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ckenneths(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Enugu

7 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by ckenneths(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Enugu again

5 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 6:21am On Jun 17, 2021
ckenneths:
Enugu
dot republic Amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by GuyWise101(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2021
raker300:
dot republic Amaka
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

grin grin grin grin grin

You guys won't kill mmadu cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by Jman24(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2021
TruthOverFacts:
Let me just stop here. I snapped the pictures I posted here at random. If I had entered Ikenegbu, Works, Main Owerri Municipal and New Owerri proper, the doubters would be in more shock... Let me sign out with this.....

Owerri is expansively cool

2 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by horsepower102: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2021
such a wonderful thread

3 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

grin grin grin grin grin

You guys won't kill mmadu cheesy cheesy cheesy
anyi ana anukwa’n ife? grin

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2021
Awka, dot republic

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Osha, ndi dot

2 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2021
Our republic expanding fast.

Onitsha, ndi dot

2 Likes

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Abia, dot republic

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2021
Ebonyi, dot republic

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Owerri, dot republic is expanding fast

Ha Na akogheri while we move

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Ndi dot keeping fit in enugu

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Nnewi, dot republic

1 Like

Re: Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic by raker300: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2021
Ebonyi, dot republic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagosians Commend PHCN For Improved Power Supply / Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" / 2019: Senator Nyako Urges Adamawa People Not To Waste Votes On APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.