Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA (22747 Views)

Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi / Garba Shehu: Buhari Healthier Than Most Nigerian Youths Attacking Him / Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Banks22(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
GMBuhari:
These idiots will say anything

But for sure Buhari has thought us lots of lesson

Since the official retirement age worldwide is 65, Tinubu should retire, any elderly person shouldn't govern this country anymore

They literally can't offer nothing

How old is the the present and and the immediate past president of the united state?
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Mariamoh: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Den SWAGA I tut bat was a Muslim
Waking at 10am z a surprise abi he no dey observe fajr salat
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Gambit23: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
May Jagaban live to fulfill his political aspirations because he's eminently qualified to govern this country.

D dullard2?
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why won't hecbe healthy, no be bullion money e dey chop?
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Gambit23: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by EgunMogaji2: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
joyairemiya:

https://independent.ng/most-people-complaining-about-tinubus-health-cant-withstand-his-daily-rigours-swaga/

The reason why we are suffering but smiling is because of Nigerians comic relief.

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by GabbyScott1992: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Abi dis one is mad niii
For were I can bet TINUBU IS NOT STRONGER THAN ME u beta stop dis nonsense you pple are talking about,Mr cocaine dealer call himself healthy man
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by fkj950ax(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Like BMC like SWAGA.

The disrespect from politicians to the citizens is CRAZY!!!

BAT is not yet in power, and they are sounding like Buhari's minions.

We must make sure Tinubu wins only in his polling unit. They all deserve disgrace at the poll and then a day in court for crimes against Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Fsglobals: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Is okay. Meanwhile

Let process your Dubai Visa for just $300 with job Links within 48hours.. � Guaranteed ..call f/s travels 0705..9..65..49..11

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
How much were they paid to make this 'statement'?

Asking for a friend
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Masterkernel1: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
May Jagaban live to fulfill his political aspirations because he's eminently qualified to govern this country.

He's never gonna be a President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by hokafor(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This is true, especially the mainourished IPOD terorists .

Very useless and disgusting Humansdorp.

My hatred for IPOD can cause me heart attack. Its too heavy
sorry o did they rape your mother?
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Adimx567(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Eriokanmi: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nigerian youths following jagaband, how market? Is the statement true..that he's now healthier than you guys, by showing us his old pictures where he was dancing, which once went viral and used as meme by many?

So they actually knew people complained of his failing health and look recently? Hun!
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Nathan7(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
The only youth in this country Jagaban is healthier than is one with a terminal disease
No need to compare plz
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
That's how they presented a certificate less Buhari as Obama, now where are we today? Awon youths, give una self brain o! I don talk my own...Tinubu that called Dolapo osibanjo wife of the president without correcting himself. If Buhari is IPhone 12, Tinubu will be the pro Max.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Jackson105: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

You are zombified confam

If Tinubu face small of the thing IPOB don face, him go don kpeme

I hate to burst your bubble, Tinubu's ascension to the post of the presidency is between him and himself!

He can't even campaign without blaming the Igbos for his failures

While Tinubu might be better than Buhari, he(Tinubu) has nothing to offer, that's the truth!

Or have you heard him speak objectively on what he intend to do if voted in

I doubt anyone will even believe him undecided

So if you won get heart attack, it's the reality starring at you that your heart couldn't take!!!

cheesy grin to think that it's the 5%ters aka the dots that's giving you and your Tinubu a sleepless night to the extent that you want to take your life

Funny, isn't it

Give one instance that Tinubu has blame ibos! You need sense
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Naustine(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nigerian youths have suffered in the hands of these politiefian sha..and they keep rubbing it on our faces..imagine the analogy
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Bahamas95(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
SoBright101:
Will Tinubu die if he support young, vibrant and sound person like Adesina or Okonjo? Sincerely, i don't hate Tinubu and i will never involve myself in bring him down syndrome. In fact Tinubu will forever be one of the best politicians this country has produced but we can't keep doing things the old way, we can't keep voting those who make this country what it is today, we need new faces.
@"We need new faces"

Who new faces epp? undecided All we need are leaders that will take Nigeria to the next level. I don't care about party, tribe, religion, age or whatsoever.......Nigeria is messed up, we need credible leaders to clean it up.

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by danilmo: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
SoBright101:
Will Tinubu die if he support young, vibrant and sound person like Adesina or Okonjo? Sincerely, i don't hate Tinubu and i will never involve myself in bring him down syndrome. In fact Tinubu will forever be one of the best politicians this country has produced but we can't keep doing things the old way, we can't keep voting those who make this country what it is today, we need new faces.

Has he told u he wants to come out? Tinubu I know doesn't talk anyhow in most cases.. Ask him any 2023 he LL tell u 2023 ll speak for itself. And u don't expect him to rebuff those who are working for his emergence. It's all politics.

I have the feeling he is rooting for Osinbanjo..
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Lemmy123(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
We, the new generations of this country are angry because the reality is there's no job. I observed that most persons want to learn one digital skill or the other because of the constant awareness of the advent of ICT and the need to embrace it in order to be financially independent and free. Some persons don't know which skill to learn because they are availed with different informations which is getting them more confused. Some persons are not sure whether the skill they already have is lucrative enough, some persons want to know which skill is the highest paying skill so they could pitch their tent there regardless of whether they'd do well in that aspect or not. This disturbing questions and more is the reason we've created a WhatsApp forum where we meet with like minds who can teach us for free and educate us on what to do in such state of dilemma. You have a lot to benefit, but first, start by joining our WhatsApp forum
https://chat.whatsapp(dot)com/EiWH51SRf5U6XHhYPOABt1
Replace the the bracket with and the "dot" with "." thank you
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Zane2point4(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin grin angry angry angry

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by chaloskyx: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
NIGERIANS ARE IDIOTS WALAHI WHO THE Bleep IS SWAGA SEE HOW THE POLITICAL ELITES HAVE HAVE RUBBED THE EGO OF YOUTHS IN THE MUD IN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES THEY VALUE THEIR YOUTHS AS THEY ARE THE FUTURE OF EVERY COUNTRY BUT IN NIGERIA THE REVERSE IS THE CASE. FAILED NATION DONT WORRY WITH TIME THE COUNTRY WOULD BREAK MAYBE NOT NOW BUT SOON
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by bangging(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
lagos county right? Cos if he come to the south we will stone him
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by pacespot(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Can he run a 400 metres race only?
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by malakaimoscondo: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
SoBright101:
God bless u sir.. imagined tinubu drumming support for candidate like adesina or okonje,,I swear this two characters will enjoy bipartisan support from political parties,, regions and religion...
...but quest for power won't allow common sense to prevail....
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by delzbaba(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
TINUBU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by wink2015(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ahead of the 2023 presidential election, the Southwest Agenda for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (SWAGA) has cautioned those politicizing the health status of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos state, saying they should not be playing God who alone can give health and long life.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Senator Dayo Adeyeye, coordinator and chairman of the group said Tinubu in his bid to attend to all his visitors, sleeps at 3am everyday and wakes up by 10am, adding that most youths complaining about the health of the All Progressives Congress (APC) national leader lack the capacity to do so.

He added that Tinubu will not desire to aspire for the highest political office in the land if he knows his health capacity cannot carry him.
Citing the example of President Muhammadu Buhari, Adeyeye said some people critising the president over his health status have died while he (Buhari) is still alive.

“Asiwaju’s issue is not strange to him. He laughs over most of these things people say about him. You don’t want to be President and everybody says that you are a saint. No! They talk about his health. Do you know his health more than him? If he thinks he is not capable, will he come out?”

“Do you have his medical report? There are some people who are talking about Buhari’s but they have died now while Buhari is still alive. Nobody should talk about anybody’s health; health is given by God. And a man who wants to become president, if he doesn’t think he is healthy enough, he will not go for it. So, it is not for you to come out and politicise another person’s health”.

“Asiwaju doesn’t sleep until 3am and he is up by 10am. Most of us who are not up to his age cannot do it. He has been doing that for over 15 years. We always beg him to go and sleep but he will say he wants to attend to everyone before retiring to bed”.

“There are some young men who will spend their time doing disco party, chasing after women and drinking excessive beer and wine. Is that the kind of people we want as our president? “

https://independent.ng/most-people-complaining-about-tinubus-health-cant-withstand-his-daily-rigours-swaga/

Tinubu health status is suspect.

He look frail and sick inside of him.

Age is not on his side.

He does not have the strength to travel round the country to address social economic issues.

Nigeria needs a young and vibrant leader.

Buhari equally had the same health challenges presently plaguing Tinubu.

Nigeria can not afford to put a SICKLER in aso rock for another 8 years giving our sad experience with the present OLD PAPA PRESIDENT we had in the person of PMB ( President Muhammadu Buhari )

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
You are comparing a 80 yrs old man to a youth range of 18-45ryrs?

I pity You!
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by OfficialSam(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2021

Folks like you make me sick. Govern which country? You can give him your father's house to govern, not Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
I guess these two pictures are the healthiest pictures that he has ever taken.......tuuuueh....upon all the editing s he still looks sick
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by H1man: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nigeria needs a youthful president, anybody encouraging Asiwaju to run for presidency is wicked, vice president Yomi Oshinbajo is more energetic and also has the necessary experience needed. Let's give all our support to the vice president after all he is Tinubu's boy,.Tinubu will continue to give him fatherly advise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waec Statistics In 1961 and 1967 / FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances / Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.