Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water (75748 Views)

Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd / Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by breathelove(f): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
blueAgent:

Really?

The World is safer, where you sleeping all this years?
If you feel that anyone who would reduce his sugar and soda intake, look after his health better, and stay fit because of Ronaldo's example is a Zombie, then I think the world needs more Zombies

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by blueAgent(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
breathelove:

If you feel that anyone who would reduce his sugar and soda intake, look after his health better, and stay fit because of Ronaldo's example is a Zombie, then I think the world needs more Zombies

Of course the person is a Zombie, if a person cannot realise that sugar kills until he is told by a celebrity than he or she is not eligible to be called a smart or reasonable person.

Its obvious you are one of those that depend on celebrities to know when you should fart or laugh and stool that why you strongly advocate for it.

Go ahead .

Mind you I never said people can not learn from others weather celebrity or not.
What am against is the idea that ones life would revolve around what a celebrity endorses or not.

That person is a Zombie.

I hope his fans also raped a woman when he did, at least he is their leader.

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by blueAgent(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
breathelove:

I beg you to do some research on this, you would be amazed

It would be better if you give me examples.
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by breathelove(f): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
blueAgent:

Of course the person is a Zombie, if a person cannot realise that sugar kills until he is told by a celebrity than he or she is not eligible to be called a smart or reasonable person.

Its obvious you are one of those that depend on celebrities to know when you should fart or laugh and stool that why you strongly advocate for it.

Go ahead .

Mind you I never said people can not learn from others weather celebrity or not.
What am against is the idea that ones life would revolve around what a celebrity endorses or not.
You have a point , you don't need Ronaldo to tell you that coke isn't good for your health but there are others who may not be as exposed as you are. The voice of the superstar might be their best chance of learning

That person is a Zombie.

I hope his fans also raped a woman when he did, at least he is their leader.
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by breathelove(f): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
blueAgent:

It would be better if you give me examples.

Now, there is always this wrong notion that the world is getting worse, on the contrary, the world has never been this good in recorded history.
Less percentage live in poverty compared to any other time.
Life expectancy is higher.
fewer people have died in wars since 2000 than in any other relative period.
more nations are democratic with rule of law.
Consider this, It took the world less than a year to create a vaccine for a global pandemic.
Humans have never reacted so well to a pandemic as we did with Corona.
Also, fewer people are dying of natural disasters than at any other recorded time.
So when you talk about the world going crazy, you might be wrong except you meant it in a positive way.
I trust you would research more
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by blueAgent(m): 1:47am On Jun 19, 2021
breathelove:

Now, there is always this wrong notion that the world is getting worse, on the contrary, the world has never been this good in recorded history.
Less percentage live in poverty compared to any other time.
Life expectancy is higher.
fewer people have died in wars since 2000 than in any other relative period.
more nations are democratic with rule of law.
Consider this, It took the world less than a year to create a vaccine for a global pandemic.
Humans have never reacted so well to a pandemic as we did with Corona.
Also, fewer people are dying of natural disasters than at any other recorded time.
So when you talk about the world going crazy, you might be wrong except you meant it in a positive way.
I trust you would research more

I wonder which media you are using?

Is Nigeria getting better or worse?

Was Nigerian insecurity challenge this bad a few years ago?

Not like I believe in it, but did you factor in climate change and global warming.

Do you know the population by % that live in poverty globally and is still growing?
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by breathelove(f): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
blueAgent:

I wonder which media you are using?

Is Nigeria getting better or worse?

Was Nigerian insecurity challenge this bad a few years ago?

Not like I believe in it, but did you factor in climate change and global warming.

Do you know the population by % that live in poverty globally and is still growing?

well, I thought I could trust you to do some research. It's strange you would accuse people of being zombies because they listen to Ronaldo but you would not do a little research to strengthen your position or to broaden your view.
That is the problem with we humans, we are no better than those we accuse.
Now, I only hope you would find time from your busy schedule to read these articles before you respond to me.
https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/global-poverty-reduction-slowing-regional-trends-help-understanding-why[url][/url]
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/01/seven-charts-that-show-the-world-is-actually-becoming-a-better-place[url][/url]
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24032094-700-despite-all-the-grim-news-the-world-is-becoming-a-better-place-for-us/[url][/url]
I believe you are a very busy person so I only sent you 3 Articles from reputable sources. If You have the time and you are interested in this kind of thing, do some more digging by yourself.
But please read these articles before responding. Thanks
And why factor in climate change and global warming when you claim that you don't believe in it. That's weird.
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by blueAgent(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
breathelove:

well, I thought I could trust you to do some research. It's strange you would accuse people of being zombies because they listen to Ronaldo but you would not do a little research to strengthen your position or to broaden your view.
That is the problem with we humans, we are no better than those we accuse.
Now, I only hope you would find time from your busy schedule to read these articles before you respond to me.
https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/global-poverty-reduction-slowing-regional-trends-help-understanding-why[url][/url]
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/01/seven-charts-that-show-the-world-is-actually-becoming-a-better-place[url][/url]
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24032094-700-despite-all-the-grim-news-the-world-is-becoming-a-better-place-for-us/[url][/url]
I believe you are a very busy person so I only sent you 3 Articles from reputable sources. If You have the time and you are interested in this kind of thing, do some more digging by yourself.
But please read these articles before responding. Thanks
And why factor in climate change and global warming when you claim that you don't believe in it. That's weird.

All this are liberal propaganda, they do not match reality.

Am a very busy person but I will make out time to give you facts.

On climate change, of course the World is experiencing changes with record to that , but most of the things we are told about what is causing it and how is propaganda.
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by breathelove(f): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
blueAgent:

All this are liberal propaganda, they do not match reality.

Am a very busy person but I will make out time to give you facts.

On climate change, of course the World is experiencing changes with record to that , but most of the things we are told about what is causing it and how is propaganda.
I am looking forward to listening to your statistics. I really can't wait to read from you. Hopefully, you would have reliable sources. I actually understand your position because I was once there. It's easy to believe that everything is getting worse when you are in a country like Nigeria. But Nigeria is just one country.
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by nickyj19: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
all we are saying give us 1 goal 9ja
Re: Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water by nickyj19: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
9ja all we are saying give us 1 goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.