Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

She Left Him Bc He Wasn't Rich. He Went Work, Made It, Stormed Her Wedding Uninv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Him Bc He Wasn't Rich. He Went Work, Made It, Stormed Her Wedding Uninv (861 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Why I Would Cheat On My Man No Matter How Rich He Is – Actress Says (photo) / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Him Bc He Wasn't Rich. He Went Work, Made It, Stormed Her Wedding Uninv by amNIGERIA: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
She left him bc he wasn't rich. He went work, made it, stormed her wedding uninvited & shut it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwvPD6csOo

Re: She Left Him Bc He Wasn't Rich. He Went Work, Made It, Stormed Her Wedding Uninv by Sonnobax15(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: She Left Him Bc He Wasn't Rich. He Went Work, Made It, Stormed Her Wedding Uninv by OloshoMan: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Total waste of time and Money... move on asshole

2 Likes

Re: She Left Him Bc He Wasn't Rich. He Went Work, Made It, Stormed Her Wedding Uninv by toujurs: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
That guy is a fool, a compound fool, it shows you don't have value for your self.
Re: She Left Him Bc He Wasn't Rich. He Went Work, Made It, Stormed Her Wedding Uninv by dulux07(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Childish undecided
Re: She Left Him Bc He Wasn't Rich. He Went Work, Made It, Stormed Her Wedding Uninv by bepositive11: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
amNIGERIA:
She left him bc he wasn't rich. He went work, made it, stormed her wedding uninvited & shut it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwvPD6csOo

He's the biggest loser at the end of the day. He lost his sense of purpose and identity for a woman in the name of revenge

Live for yourself not for anyone else

(1) (Reply)

Help! Where Can I Buy Original Kayanmata Online? / My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! / What Do Ladies Hear In Their Eardrum When You Ask Them For Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.