Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law (901 Views)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law by Meedon: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
A man was stabbed to death cry this morning by his own brother in-law in my neighborhood. Why did he stab the man? You may ask. The wife is the cause of the man's death. The husband (the deceased) went out to work as usual, to feed his family only to return in the evening to find another man banging (having sex) with his beloved wife, right on their matrimonial bed. He became angry and a fight started, after some hot argument. He couldn't bear the torment so he sent the wife away.

So after sometimes (which is today), the family decided to settle the couples, they sent for the husband, which he came immediately. As the settlement was going on, an argument started again and his brother inlaw (brother of his wife brought out a knife and stabbed the man. Everyone deserted the area, while the battled for his life in his own pool of blood.

Men, if you must marry, try and make findings, investigate and get to know about the background of the family you want to marry from.

Now, a soul is gone because of puzzy.

#MGTOW
#All_girls_are_the_same
#Redpill
Re: Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law by Xscape1993(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Some women can never be satisfied. Why?
Re: Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law by youngllleo: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law by Meedon: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Xscape1993:
Some women can never be satisfied. Why?

I tire ooo. That thing really touched us in our neighborhood.
Re: Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law by Pierocash(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
The deceased wasnt too wise. You drove your wife away because of adultery,and still went to her family for settlement. For what?

They were supposed to be the ones paying him a visit,and not him going to them .

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law by Meedon: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pierocash:
The deceased want too wise. You drove your wife away because of adultery,and still went to her family for settlement. For what?

They were supposed to be the ones paying him a visit,and not him going to them .

That is where the man bleeped up, he shouldn't have come for the settlement.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law by SavageResponse(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2021
Meedon:
A man was stabbed to death cry this morning by his own brother in-law in my neighborhood. Why did he stab the man? You may ask. The wife is the cause of the man's death. The husband (the deceased) went out to work as usual, to feed his family only to return in the evening to find another man banging (having sex) with his beloved wife, right on their matrimonial bed. He became angry and a fight started, after some hot argument. He couldn't bear the torment so he sent the wife away.

So after sometimes (which is today), the family decided to settle the couples, they sent for the husband, which he came immediately. As the settlement was going on, an argument started again and his brother inlaw (brother of his wife brought out a knife and stabbed the man. Everyone deserted the area, while the battled for his life in his own pool of blood.

Men, if you must marry, try and make findings, investigate and get to know about the background of the family you want to marry from.

Now, a soul is gone because of puzzy.

#MGTOW
#All_girls_are_the_same
#Redpill

Where did this happen?
Re: Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law by Meedon: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

Where did this happen?

In my neighborhood.
Re: Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law by Polynek(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nnaaee, 1st of all Him no sopox go dea alone, okay, as He is going, He sopox go with 1 or 2 person, May His soul rest in peace
Re: Man Stabbed By His Brother In-law by 4reala(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Meedon:

In my neighborhood.
Where be your neighborhood, so dat make we go investigate d story as you no add pics

(1) (Reply)

Hot Cryptocurrency Airdrop!!! / Is It Having A Traumatic Effect On Her??? / What Women Go Through In The African Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.