Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Npower Releases Physical Verification Date For Shortlisted Batch C Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Releases Physical Verification Date For Shortlisted Batch C Applicants (1549 Views)

How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower Releases Physical Verification Date For Shortlisted Batch C Applicants by MckenzieSkyBlog: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
The National Social Investment Management has announced the date for all 550,000 successful candidates in the Npower Batch C stream 1 program to be physically verified.

The physical verification of documentation for the successfully shortlisted N-power Batch ‘C' applicants will begin on June 25th – 30th, 2021, according to the report

If you've finished your Npower biometric, the physical verification exercise is the next step in the N-power Batch C Program.

Physical verification implies that all 550,000 successful Npower Batch C stream 1 applicants must appear in person and provide specific documents before being shortlisted and potentially deployed.

If you don't show up, you'll be disqualified from the Npower program and your journey will come to an end.

Six documents have been made compulsory for all successful applicants to present during the verification process.

Document to take along with you (for the graduate category) are;

Education Credentials (Degree or (HND), Passport photograph, Valid..READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Npower Releases Physical Verification Date For Shortlisted Batch C Applicants by Dikegodspower(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Person don tire for this npower stuff
Re: Npower Releases Physical Verification Date For Shortlisted Batch C Applicants by DamilareAdek: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good afternoon sir/ma
I have a question. I was told I've been shortlisted on federal job, one of the ministries precisely. I just want to ask like in how many months time will it take the letter of appointment to be out. Thanks as I await your responses

(1) (Reply)

Npower News Today Wednesday 27th July 2022 / FX Traders In The House / Superintendentship Enlistment Into Immigration Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.