Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I'm Confused: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused: (1702 Views)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused: by hoeyeadoe: 2:48pm On May 05, 2011
Certainly not so far in my life have I imagined that it might be difficult  to decide between two men- I've always thought making decisions was likened to brushing one’s teeth (you always have an option).

I have two wonderful men in my life - one was my ex and the other, is my current. I left my ex 'cos I wanted to see what the outside world had to offer. I met my current 'cos he was supposed to be  the first specimen- told my friend it would last 2 weeks but it's lasting almost 2 years already.

My ex is back because he's met with a number of pastors & prophet-ess (UNSOLICITEDLY) and they've told him that it will be best if I'm part of his life. He is a sweet guy(occasionally), writes for me (really really like) but my pastor said ‘nay’ (spirit led encounter).

My current bf is very desirable -  never met a guy as HOT as him in reality- easy going, cool, collected although inseparable from him first family ( they are the first to know if he's going to get a new car, but I think I can deal with that) but my pastor said ‘yes with a selfish clause’ (spirit led encounter).

Anyways, they're both asking for my hand in marriage and I'm as confused as the Libyan rebels when they saw that they had nuked their own plane, partly due to indecision as to which of these men I should be with and partly due to my semi- anti marriage vibes.

Does anyone have a useful/helpful/reasonable suggestion as to how to reconcile this dilemma?
Re: I'm Confused: by BABE3: 2:55pm On May 05, 2011
hmmm---this is a serious sometin o. THe fact that you added spiritual matters, (and they're opposing each other sef) is funny---? lipsrsealed

Wait, you left your ex to see what the outside world has to offer? 

(Another wait moment) Your current boyfriend was a supposed specimen?  **smh**

The two pastors are not agreeing on what God said---one or both of them must be the devil. undecided

Anyways Goodluck
! smiley
Re: I'm Confused: by hoeyeadoe: 3:04pm On May 05, 2011
smiley You got me smiling, but na serious issue o--- thanks anyway.
Re: I'm Confused: by justwise(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2011
hoeyeadoe:

Certainly not so far in my life have I imagined that it might be difficult  to decide between two men- I've always thought making decisions was likened to brushing one’s teeth (you always have an option).

I have two wonderful men in my life - one was my ex and the other, is my current. I left my ex 'cos I wanted to see what the outside world had to offer. I met my current 'cos he was supposed to be  the first specimen- told my friend it would last 2 weeks but it's lasting almost 2 years already.

My ex is back because he's met with a number of pastors & prophet-ess (UNSOLICITEDLY) and they've told him that it will be best if I'm part of his life. He is a sweet guy(occasionally), writes for me (really really like) but my pastor said ‘nay’ (spirit led encounter).
My current bf is very desirable -  never met a guy as HOT as him in reality- easy going, cool, collected although inseparable from him first family ( they are the first to know if he's going to get a new car, but I think I can deal with that) but my pastor said ‘yes with a selfish clause’ (spirit led encounter).Anyways, they're both asking for my hand in marriage and I'm as confused as the Libyan rebels when they saw that they had nuked their own plane, partly due to indecision as to which of these men I should be with and partly due to my semi- anti marriage vibes.
Does anyone have a useful/helpful/reasonable suggestion as to how to reconcile this dilemma?
Stop taking advice from ur pastors, they are ur problem.
Re: I'm Confused: by MMM2(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2011
am confused 2
Re: I'm Confused: by segzicres(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2011
Try a babalawo, atleast all of 'em will agree. But you'll choose the opp. Of their choice.
Re: I'm Confused: by Dsense(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2011
OP.

IMHO,
I think the most grievous mistake people make(Muslim/Christian) is relying totally on what their scholars tell them often.

This is a serious issue indeed and should be handled by your feelings and what the reality reveals to you.

Firstly,You made a mistake dispatching your EX merely to see what the world looks like? undecided

Secondly,Why you wanna give your EX a second chance,I think you thought of it thoroughly before parting him? undecided

About your current guy,According to what you revealed here I think he's suitable to be your man and you guys are into it for 2 yrs now,so why looking back? . . . .Tell the EX to buzz off undecided and move on with the current guy.
STOP LISTENING TO PASTORS AND . . . lipsrsealed undecided . . .IT'S YOUR LIFE!!!
Re: I'm Confused: by Godmother(f): 3:58pm On May 05, 2011
justwise:

Stop taking advice from your pastors, they are your problem.

Well said. Nobody has a direct line to God. Listening to them is what got you confused in the first place
Re: I'm Confused: by Reanaa: 4:04pm On May 05, 2011
OP, the last time i checked everyone has access to God thru prayers, dont allow these so called pastors to confuse u.
Re: I'm Confused: by justwise(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2011
Godmother:

Well said. Nobody has a direct line to God. Listening to them is what got you confused in the first place

You know some of us Nigerians see pastors as next to God, we sometimes disregard our inner mind and take that of a pastor without even a second thought.

We got hooked into this imaginary false believe that the pastor has answer to all our problems.
Re: I'm Confused: by CrudeOil2(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2011
You are telling lies.
Re: I'm Confused: by 1one: 4:21pm On May 05, 2011
@poster
You don't even deserve either of them
You left your first boyfriend because you wanted to test other waters, I hope you get flushed down the toilet with your own tears!
Re: I'm Confused: by hoeyeadoe: 5:59pm On May 05, 2011
Hey!!! Lasgidi please shut it! Since when did it become a problem to explore alternatives? especially when you're young. So, please shut up if you have nothing useful to say.

Crude Oil- I'm not telling lies and not obliged to convince you otherwise, so add something useful or don't add anything.
Re: I'm Confused: by 1one: 6:21pm On May 05, 2011
^Are you reffering to me ? Cos i dont want to misreply
Re: I'm Confused: by 1one: 6:32pm On May 05, 2011
You can ignore this if you were not talking to me.
Being young does not give you the right to toy with a man's feelings, I can hear footsteps behind you, oh they sound like your current boyfriend walking out of your life, the foot steps are pacing up, oh this time it's ur ex boyfriend,he's running out of ur life too, why is everywhere so quiet, oh its the sound of your single life at 65!
Re: I'm Confused: by hoeyeadoe: 6:52pm On May 05, 2011
I was talking to you 1one. I asked for useful suggestions not a curse, so you really can keep that other part of your sentence.

I insist there's nothing wrong with exploring at a young age. I didn't toy my ex' head, he allowed the break up when I asked for it.

As for who is leaving and staying at 65, time will tell for those who really give a hoot.
Re: I'm Confused: by 1one: 7:08pm On May 05, 2011
I was not cursing you, I'm just peeved at your idea that's its okay to use ur young age to explore alternatives rather than build and nuture a relationship, besides just because your ex.bf agreed to your breakup request doesn't mean he was pleased with it,haven't u ever accepted a friend request in facebook without knowing the person from adam.
To even think that u considered ur present boyfriend as a specimen is pitiably sad, imagine if the shoes were on the other feet.
Re: I'm Confused: by iv4real(f): 9:43pm On May 05, 2011
No pastor, priest, prophetess, babalawo can know who will be your husband except you. I assume you are over 18 , so you are old enough to make your own decisions. Maybe you should check for the qualities you will desire in a husband and compare those qualities to thase of the guys. You can pray to God to give you direction on choosing the right person. What are you even doing with a man that goes to prophetess for vision? Is your ex boyfriend coming to marry you because he loves you and sees you as someone he will like to spend the rest of his life with or he sees you as some kind of good luck charm or he wants to marry you out of obligation to a prophesy.
Re: I'm Confused: by Osama10(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2011
Have you tried putting this on confused.com?
Re: I'm Confused: by tpia5: 10:14pm On May 05, 2011
^^good suggestion.

certainly not me.

not a clue.
Re: I'm Confused: by Natasha2(f): 11:36pm On May 05, 2011
[i]but the other guy is your ex abi? then what is your problem? undecided are you not the one that left him now you have found what you are looking for and you want to look back. Please marry your current jare not because of any pastor but because you love him and he is what makes you happy, take my advice kiss/i]
Re: I'm Confused: by MrsChima(f): 12:00am On May 06, 2011
I know you religious folks going to act like a heathen but just hear me out. Pastor is not a God figure nor can save you from anything. A pastor should be a person you can talk to like you talk to your mother or father BUT if you are religious the first THING you need to do is confer with your GOD and ask him what you should do.

Pastors are sinners just like you and will have some errors in their judgement. They are only designed to give you advice on what they FEEL is right or wrong and not necessary what you need to hear or know.

I know a few people who will harm others if they talk about their pastors or even question what their pastors are saying which to me is a form of idolatry which it is against the Ten Commandments in the Christian religion.

Anyway. I just wanted to say that pastors aren't perfect and you will be more confused talking to them then you would talking to your parents so go to the most perfect, your God for serious advices and directions.
Re: I'm Confused: by deniyor: 1:39am On May 06, 2011
@OP
You don't deserve any of the two guys. You ditched the last one to go experiment with the world aka go sample other dyks - hey I'm not calling you a ho or smth. The current one dated you for two years and proposed, instead of accepting or refusing, you are considering your ex's proposal (aka ex's dyck again). But I'm a good mood right now and I wouldn't call you a slut or anything of the nature. The ex is dumb to come back. The current probably doesn't know what is going on else I doubt he will stick around for long.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to advice you. My bad, I forgot. My advice is as follows: If you are ever in a jam btw two guys and can't choose, choose none of them. If any of them is the one for you, you wouldn't even be thinking about it.

I think you still need more experimentation or seeing whats out there in the world.
Re: I'm Confused: by hoeyeadoe: 11:18am On May 06, 2011
Dear Moderator,

is there a way I can delete some people's comment on my post- like the ones I find really stupid. I don't like useless talks but useful suggestions and would like to delete the irrelevant comments on my post. Thanks.
Re: I'm Confused: by tolu001: 12:39pm On May 06, 2011
You don't deserve any of the two guys. You ditched the last one to go experiment with the world aka go sample other dyks - hey I'm not calling you a ho or smth. The current one dated you for two years and proposed, instead of accepting or refusing, you are considering your ex's proposal (aka ex's dyck again). But I'm a good mood right now and I wouldn't call you a slut or anything of the nature. The ex is dumb to come back. The current probably doesn't know what is going on else I doubt he will stick around for long.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to advice you. My bad, I forgot. My advice is as follows: If you are ever in a jam btw two guys and can't choose, choose none of them. If any of them is the one for you, you wouldn't even be thinking about it.

I think you still need more experimentation or seeing whats out there in the world.

You don't even deserve either of them
You left your first boyfriend because you wanted to test other waters, I hope you get flushed down the toilet with your own tears!

@OP
Truth hurts they say, don't worry just stick around for some dumb folks like you to come around and post what you would love to read (naked lies)
Re: I'm Confused: by deniyor: 6:37pm On May 06, 2011
hoeyeadoe:

Dear Moderator,

is there a way I can delete some people's comment on my post- like the ones I find really silly. I don't like useless talks but useful suggestions and would like to delete the irrelevant comments on my post. Thanks.
The truth too hot to handle?
Sorry dearie, this is a public forum where everyone has a right to an opinion or two. Not FB or smth where you can control or delete what people say.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Re: I'm Confused: by deniyor: 6:38pm On May 06, 2011
hoeyeadoe:

My current bf is very desirable -  never met a guy as HOT as him in reality- easy going, cool, collected although inseparable from him first family ( they are the first to know if he's going to get a new car, but I think I can deal with that) but my pastor said ‘yes with a selfish clause’ (spirit led encounter).

Anyways, they're both asking for my hand in marriage and I'm as confused as the Libyan rebels when they saw that they had nuked their own plane, partly due to indecision as to which of these men I should be with and partly due to my semi- anti marriage vibes.

Re: I'm Confused: by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Pastor is not a God figure nor can save you from anything. A pastor should be a person you can talk to like you talk to your mother or father BUT if you are religious the first THING you need to do is confer with your GOD and ask him what you should do.

Pastors are sinners just like you and will have some errors in their judgement. They are only designed to give you advice on what they FEEL is right or wrong and not necessary what you need to hear or know.

I know a few people who will harm others if they talk about their pastors or even question what their pastors are saying which to me is a form of idolatry which it is against the Ten Commandments in the Christian religion.

Re: I'm Confused: by tiwatowa: 8:18pm On May 06, 2011
Very simple.av it in mind dat u r not getting younger.leave ur pastor&try another pastor.stay away frm sins&pray to GOD
Re: I'm Confused: by kokoye(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2011
tiwatowa:

Very simple.av it in mind dat u r not getting younger.leave your pastor&try another pastor.stay away frm sins&pray to GOD

VERY dumb post.

prosti.tutes in God's family
Re: I'm Confused: by tiwatowa: 10:39pm On May 06, 2011
@kokoye,what of u?arent u?nobody is clean.i believe heavenly lord will arrest her case.let her fasting and prayer
Re: I'm Confused: by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 06, 2011
Geez u left your ex just to see whats outside? can the world not get any weirder?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies. / My Love-how Wonderful Is The Time We Spent Together-a Message From An Ex / On Ur Wedding Night U Find Out Ur Hubby Is Impotent Na Wetin U Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.