Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

I'm Confused: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused: (1703 Views)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Confused: by kokoye(m): 3:57am On May 09, 2011
tiwatowa:

@kokoye,what of u?arent u?nobody is clean.i believe heavenly lord will arrest her case.let her fasting and prayer

Nope. sorry. On Christ the solid rock I stand. Not on a pastor.

You will surely fall by the wayside if you put your hopes on any pastor . .
Re: I'm Confused: by ShyOne(f): 4:22am On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I know you religious folks going to act like a heathen but just hear me out.   Pastor is not a God figure nor can save you from anything.  A pastor should be a person you can talk to like you talk to your mother or father BUT if you are religious the first THING you need to do is confer with your GOD and ask him what you should do. 

Pastors are sinners just like you and will have some errors in their judgement.  They are only designed to give you advice on what they FEEL is right or wrong and not necessary what you need to hear or know. 

I know a few people who will harm others if they talk about their pastors or even question what their pastors are saying which to me is a form of idolatry which it is against the Ten Commandments in the Christian religion.   

Anyway.  I just wanted to say that pastors aren't perfect and you will be more confused talking to them then you would talking to your parents so go to the most perfect, your God for serious  advices and directions. 

TRUTH - I AGREE

deniyor:

@OP
You don't deserve any of the two guys. You ditched the last one to go experiment with the world aka go sample other dyks - hey I'm not calling you a ho or smth. The current one dated you for two years and proposed, instead of accepting or refusing, you are considering your ex's proposal (aka ex's dyck again). But I'm  a good mood right now and I wouldn't call you a slut or anything of the nature. The ex is dumb to come back. The current probably doesn't know what is going on else I doubt he will stick around for long.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to advice you. My bad, I forgot. My advice is as follows: If you are ever in a jam btw two guys and can't choose, choose none of them. If any of them is the one for you, you wouldn't even be thinking about it.

I think you still need more experimentation or seeing whats out there in  the world.

@ OP - it is not my intent to hurt you - sometimes you should listen to people who think differently - I completely agree with Deniyor - TOTALLY - this writer is speaking truth here - not to upset or hurt you - but you need to know that you HAVEN'T MET THE ONE FOR YOU YET.

When you meet YOUR MATE - you stop and go no further - consideration of another no longer exists - because YOU DON'T EVEN DESIRE THE PRESENCE of another, you don't even consider it because THE RIGHT ONE FEELS SO RIGHT - A PERFECT FIT.  Everyday his voice, his touch, his eyes, his laugh bring joy to you.  And the thought of life without him brings pain.  The very fabric and fiber of your being craves him and you cannot fathom life without him

Your love life shouldn't be symbolic of Forest Gumps "Life is a box of Chocolates."  You will be miserable listening to us telling you who should have the right to stroke your secret place of mysteries.

Na wa o!!!!!!  (i hope i said that right)

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Heart Broken, Wat Do I Do / My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story / Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.