Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan (46804 Views)

Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue / Choose Between MKO Abiola , Abacha, Stop Confusing Us – Soyinka Confronts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2021
angry
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by snoopanddre(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2021
Delusion
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Teejay13(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2021
This one will always be seeking for attention.

Anyway in every lie, there is an article of truth in it.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by armadeo(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2021
After the morning snort.
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by CandyOps(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2021
When the news of Abacha death spread, there was a national jubilation.

The only time I remember Nigerians to be that happy was when Nigeria defeated Brazil in the Olympics. We went from 3 - 1 down to 4 - 3 win. With legendary Papillo scoring an amazing goal against Dida.

The whole Nation screamed in unison. Well except for the North because TV never reach there that time.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by crazygod(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Can a CIA agent just use style to pay Bubu a visit and just give him one handshake? Just one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by billyG(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2021
I need to gif dis man a hard knock to reset his brain...is obj not in prison for treason then?
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by BenAndrew: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Can he back his claims up??
I’d love to know the real fact behind his claims.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by GeneralPula: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2021
I don’t believe nor disbelieve..

CIA have killed a lot of people via manipulations..

Infact recently, I read it somewhere that Osama Bin Ladin wasn’t the one behind 9/11 attack. It was all framed work by the CIA..

CIA conspired with Afghan government to only used Osama bin laden & his taliban crew as a scape goat bu tagging then terrorist and making them pay for what they never did. That’s why, till today talibans are not happy with America..

...Like I said, I read it somewhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by tolexy007(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2021
so not b gbekus kill Abacha again?
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by allanphash7(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2021
FFK

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Obason22(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2021
This matter should be taking seriously, so that those behind the murder should be handed over for prosecution.
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by SenecaTheYonger: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2021
The CIA was the most brutal agency back then. Now it's MOSSAD.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by doctore212(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2021
I went to olosho house this morning and one babe is asking me to give her my school fees and get free kpekus for three months .

Am thinking of giving in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by ayolayo0405(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2021
Why not use the same CIA on bubu.....lol

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Ehinjuola: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2021
Omo this FFK lasan

Make E sha b careful.

Cause I dey fear Obi rere song oo.
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Chirowman(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2021
Is alright
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by angelfallz(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2021
it sounds outlandish, but it is not impossible.

America over the years have carried out secret operations to eliminate people they don't like.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Coldshisha: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2021
Fani Kayode is definately on Nairaland
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Burna440(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2021
So it was after Al-Mustapha talk abt the handshake this guy could come out with his own version?

Trying to remain relevant is a very hard work

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by discusant: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2021
We are tired of killings and poverty in Nigeria resulting from the inadequacies of one Nigeria.

Split the country through any means so that the nations forced together to form Nigeria can develop their people and their value systems in their new countries.

Even Arewa 12 sharia states had started the process of dividing Nigeria when the 12 sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws between 1999-2001.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Euegene100001: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2021
The same way we will at jubilation once buhari dies this year
Kriss216:
No be poison from two imported ashawos kill Abacha again

Still doesn't matter, Nigerians jubilated when he died, there's nothing anyone can do to erase that.

Nevertheless, Yoruba and Fulani are one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by TenderManiac: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2021
Femi is shaking a large table again. I Sha know say mouth dey kill if you no use am well. Sign out
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by mizz2posh: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2021
So what is CIA waiting for before killing the werey in Ask rock?

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by yusluvad(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2021
No lies...
marveangel:
It's an open secret everyone knows that Abacha was killed by higher powers. But doesn't matter over 80% of Nigerians celebrated his death which implies they did is a favour
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Fiyin007: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=CandyOps post=102806109]When the news of Abacha death spread, there was a national jubilation.

The only time I remember Nigerians to be that happy was when Nigeria defeated Brazil in the Olympics. We went from 3 - 1 down to 4 - 3 win. With legendary Papillo scoring an amazing goal against Dida.

The whole Nation screamed in unison. Well except for the North because TV never reach there that time.

Seriously I was in Sokoto state then and watched the match live. Stop wallowing in ignorance

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by PrinceMajestic: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2021
So what are we suppose to do about it? in the first place who asked you?
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2021
You have a point ffk but same way they fed us with their own theories is the same way you are feeding us now. Why should we believe any of you? Anyway we don't give a sha.t as it doesn't affect or better our lot as common Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.