Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan (46816 Views)

Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue / Choose Between MKO Abiola , Abacha, Stop Confusing Us – Soyinka Confronts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by gidado14(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin Watch out he'll claim to be quoted out of context tomorrow and cry fowl but before u believe that ABIOLA CASE firstly read about his BILLION DOLLARS deals with SAMUEL DOE
fool this Guy is already a Business man you are here acting like Nnamdi kanu
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by ajutant(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2021
marveangel:
It's an open secret everyone knows that Abacha was killed by higher powers. But doesn't matter over 80% of Nigerians celebrated his death which implies they did is a favour
what is the CIA and co waiting for to do the needful in Nigeria now. Abacha was not as worst as Buhari.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by asomatc(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2021
But who killed Dele Giwa?
Newsmic:
Femi Fani Kayode: Abiola, Abacha Was Killed By The CIA. Babangida And Obasanjo Knew About The Plan

Former Nigeria Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode has stated via his Instagram handle that former Nigeria Head of State, Late General Sani Abacha was murdered by the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) of the United States of America, IgbereTV reports.

Kayode stated that Abacha was murdered with poison administered to him through a handshake by one of late Yasser Ararat's bodyguards, and that former Head of states, Babangida and Obasanjo were part of the plan.

Kayode also stated that the CIA also killed Chief M.K.O. Abiola.

Femi Fani Kayode wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQL4csrHnSq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Kriss216: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2021
Missyajoke:

Yoruba's and Fulani's are not one. Meehm you Fulani's are Gold diggers always perching on things. You people through Dan failure or fodio dominated the hausas. Forget it the Yoruba can't be easily conquered like the Hausa's. We don't give a Bleep about you parasites.
Tinubu, a Yoruba leader confirmed Yoruba and Fulani are one, so, who the fvck are you to dispute Tinubu's submission?

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by effort1: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Sabadon:
I might not believe less

But obj was in prison then
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Kuginzi: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2021
By why are the Igbos masturbating on this thread?
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by GeneralPula: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2021
SportsHD:
We know. I'm waiting on when someone is gonna blow the lid on how yar'adua was really killed.

But this Buhari administration crazy, they'll blow up your plane on touchdown and make it look like a natural disaster. In the full glare of everyone.

I’ll never believe Yar’adua died a natural death.
Somebody that’s been surviving his ailments for centuries suddenly died when he became president..

I also don’t trust his wife. The women knows something..

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Missyajoke(f): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Tinubu, a Yoruba leader confirmed Yoruba and Fulani are one, so, who the fvck are you to dispute Tinubu's submission?
Tinubu is an hypocrite so what do you expect. shocked shocked sad grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by jaxxy(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2021
Fkk is just a big fool. Look at the nonsense he’s spewing out. Does he know how many nadeco members abacha killed? Obasanjo and some others where next yet he said the dictator this and that? Until he kills everybody he doesn’t like right?

Nonsense humanbeing.
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by rita25(f): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2021
NIGERIA CANARY.....THIS GUY SUPPOSE MARRY KEMI OLUNLOYE grin grin
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Aduroja123(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2021
Newsmic:
Femi Fani Kayode: Abiola, Abacha Was Killed By The CIA. Babangida And Obasanjo Knew About The Plan

Former Nigeria Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode has stated via his Instagram handle that former Nigeria Head of State, Late General Sani Abacha was murdered by the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) of the United States of America, IgbereTV reports.

Kayode stated that Abacha was murdered with poison administered to him through a handshake by one of late Yasser Ararat's bodyguards, and that former Head of states, Babangida and Obasanjo were part of the plan.

Kayode also stated that the CIA also killed Chief M.K.O. Abiola.

Femi Fani Kayode wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQL4csrHnSq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Perhaps the killer of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams do be known soon. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Kriss216: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2021
Missyajoke:

Tinubu is an hypocrite so what do you expect. shocked shocked sad grin grin cheesy
Tinubu is a Yoruba leader.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by kazma1010(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2021
I av read d story long time ago y can him analysis d story
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Kalubolt(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2021
Let's just say this FFK story is 50/50 in truth and lies. Now let's assume it's true, I am concerned about those who said how can OBJ who was in prison then know about the plan. Like, are you all kidding me. Leaders of cartels, gangs, hired assassins, cults e.t.c while in jail still orchestrate hits from inside prison.
Now let me tell you why I believe OBJ will know about the plans if truly FFK story is true. The week Abacha died was the week he planned on executing OBJ and his co prisoners, even after Abacha died, his boys AL Hamza Mustapha and Sgt Rogers still went ahead to carry out the hit only for Babangida boys to have evacuated OBJ and co from Kuje prison Abuja to Jos Prison. So tell me it was a coincidence that Babangida who was mentioned by FFK was the one to go save OBJ who was also mentioned and eventually OBJ came out to be President.
Pls tell me this is not all planned out by those two mentioned by FFK and some others we don't know.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Doubuzofficial: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Dont just try to change the Apple story, this is what im telling my kids abeg.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by ednut1(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Obj was in jail. Wetin ffk dey yarn
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by JeogahII(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2021
But where did the man mentioned Obasanjo and Babagida?
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by milann: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2021
discusant:

Yoruba Moslems and Fulani are held one by Islam.
Religion is opium to the masses.
Islam does not allow Yoruba Moslems reckon with the fact that one Nigeria is the stumbling block in human and economic development in Yoruba land.
one Nigeria keeps us afloat. The SW need to feed, the north need crude oil.
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Penguin2: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Boye33:
Babangida owe us a book on what truly transpired from 1985 to 1999.

Man can't just die like that.

Aswearugud
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by khadaffi(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
OBJ knew from prison abi?
Who increased this man's dosage like dis? undecided

Oga the truth is that this is fake news. The reason the guy said this is what is written on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6607387/garba-shehu-twitter-suspension-reduced

They thought that by eliminating Twitter, fake news will stop but FFK is telling them Instagram is also available. What a life.
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by bigcasava1(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Ayo2004:
Then CIA helped us na..
They should also help with the mannequin in Aso Rock grin
who in particular?
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2021
PAWG:
I came to read the reason they were killed

In the case if Abacha; Oil (black gold)and regime change.

In the case of Abiola; He was a stumbling block to the new state that is going to be created since he almost won June 12 election then. Will create a case to be the president of the new government. He was no longer useful to the CIA or the strategic interest of the west and it's allies.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by milann: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2021
Kalubolt:
Let's just say this FFK story is 50/50 in truth and lies. Now let's assume it's true, I am concerned about those who said how can OBJ who was in prison then know about the plan. Like, are you all kidding me. Leaders of cartels, gangs, hired assassins, cults e.t.c while in jail still orchestrate hits from inside prison.
Now let me tell you why I believe OBJ will know about the plans if truly FFK story is true. The week Abacha died was the week he planned on executing OBJ and his co prisoners, even after Abacha died, his boys AL Hamza Mustapha and Sgt Rogers still went ahead to carry out the hit only for Babangida boys to have evacuated OBJ and co from Kuje prison Abuja to Jos Prison. So tell me it was a coincidence that Babangida who was mentioned by FFK was the one to go save OBJ who was also mentioned and eventually OBJ came out to be President.
Pls tell me this is not all planned out by those two mentioned by FFK and some others we don't know.
but IBB was not in govt at the time
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by NewDelhi(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2021
Boye33:
Babangida owe us a book on what truly transpired from 1985 to 1999.

Man can't just die like that.
Unfortunately, he's taking all those secrets to the grave.
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by milann: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

In the case of Abiola; He was a stumbling block to the new state that is going to be created since he almost won June 12 election then. Will create a case to be the president of the new government. He was no longer useful to the CIA or the strategic interest of the west and it's allies.
who would you have preferred? An Abacha civilian govt or an abiola reinstalled govt

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by milann: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

which would you have preferred? An Abacha civilian govt or an abiola reinstalled govt
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by RiceProducers: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2021
Telling us what we already know
Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by RichBoy247: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2021
The second truth that FFK has spoken in his life since he was born. His first truth was his reply to that clown and Yahoo Pastor Chris Okotie, this is FFK's second.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by xjiggy: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2021
I don't know how Abacha was killed or who did it but I suspect Abiola was killed to balance the equation just like Biggie was killed to balance 2pac death.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan by Seyzcham91(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2021
cheesy
Agbegbaorogboye:
OBJ knew from prison abi?
Who increased this man's dosage like dis? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.