Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill (1265 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2021
I'm a victim, he is a victim, that young guy who seems loose in your street is a victim, that little boy who doesn't seem to cope with society is also a victim!

Over the years, women most greatest achievement has been the ability to give birth to offsprings but it seems as if the life of that offspring never seems to matter!
Women of today no longer see children as a core role of bringing up a home, rather they see children as a weapon, a one way ticket, a set trap, or a key to lock or open something. All these are against men!

The increasing rate of divorce cases in the world is not favouring the woman more because she was married to the man, but the man looses a whole lot more owing to the fact that she had children for him! Although this is another case entirely.

I'm trying to focus on the lives those children these h0ery mothers never consider in all of her excapades! I am a victim, a first class one, so are my 3 siblings...

Still Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by Cerebellum: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Una mumu no too much ogbeni OP grin
Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Women never really need children to grow them 'in the way of the lord' lol, they just need them to belong in the society, check it out, women would cry when they don't seem to be able to give birth not because her mates are having children of their own but because they feel left out! The shame and disgrace that follows is what eat them up, if there was an alternative to this without actually having children and still gain everything there is to gain with children both from the society and from men of course, they would take it.

To women the child never seem to matter especially if its a male child! That just makes the whole situation worse, they female child can be bred by a narcisstic, h0ery and completely irrational mother because the female child will just succumb and believe whatever her mother is doing is right and then she grows up just like her mother, the chain probably never stops from there but a male child? Its one breakdown to the next.

Still Typing...
Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by Duru9(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2021
Oya keep typing

Someone should finger my comment

So I can read all he's typing
Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2021
If you perceive that this post is about single mothers then you are completely CORRECT!
A father who is never really there for a male child is a lot better than a single mother. Accept the fact or not the truth still stands!

But their mothers never seem to care because she just wants to have her way in every situation of course thereby leaving the young man to grow up either into a weak man, street tout or a hardened criminal!
A woman can never bring up a child alone not to talk of a male child, law enforcement agencies should figure this out and give the divorce process a recheck.

We can't be letting these thots use children as pawns in their evil games because either way the men are still the victims!
In the continuous playout the people who are always involved are the:
*Husbands
*Ex husbands
*Male child
*Female child
*Boyfriends(as a single mother)
*New husbands who accepts her with the children!
In this whole list only the female child has little or no afflictions.

Still Typing...
Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2021
You see those women crying when they don't have children? Nature was probably just doing her unborn children a favour.
This is a fast growing disease spreading across the world today, its worse than covid or HIV but we are all accepting it into our homes because it looks appealing!
The name of this fast growing sickness is called WOMAN and its fastest ways of transmission are Serious Relationships, Marriages and Motherhood.
And so here goes my message for only the men wise enough to take: GO MGTOW!!

Women don't deserve it, they don't deserve anything you have to offer whether physically, mentally, financially and psychologically.
Lets work together to stop them from using their wombs against humanity, they are nothing but accessories, nothing more!
Most of them deserve to die barren, its better than mentally destroying the lives of our young boys because she had s£x!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Cerebellum:
I don't blame you
Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Duru9:
Oya keep typing
Someone should finger my comment
So I can read all he's typing
Really?
Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Women generally are

1 Like

Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by Ilekokonit: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
A woman can never bring up a child alone not to talk of a male child , law enforcement agencies should figure this out and give the divorce process a recheck.

You are a very wise man.

The reason why a lot of Jamaican boys in London join knife wielding drug dealing gangs is because MOST of them were raised by single mothers and a lot of Nigerian single mothers who use British police to kick out their husbands from the house in order to claim single mother benefits from the government in London are in for a rude awakening as they may end up raising a boy that will stab them to death sooner or later.

This is already happening in America where a 14 year old black boy shot and killed his single mom as she lay sleeping on the couch because she didn't want him to join a gang and in London a Nigerian boy (21 year old) stabbed his Single Mum to death some years ago and I happened to have a friend who knows the family and he told me that the woman was brought from Naija by the husband but she ended up frustrating the man that the man is now in and out of Psychiatric hospitals whilst the woman thought she could now start frolicking on Facebook and at parties but one day something snapped in her 21 year old son who avenged his dad's maltreatment by stabbing his mum to death .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2606287/The-real-Norman-Bates-Cross-dressing-killer-stabbed-mother-death-dressed-bright-pink-clothes-fool-neighbours-thinking-alive.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2107504/Joshua-Smith-14-shoots-mother-Tamiko-Robinson-death-slept.html
Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by Jhustmie1: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cerebellum:
Imagine Wat grown ass men dat shud be focused on making millions are putting on their head like gala. ...
Women dis women Dat leave women alone in dat case ND stop ranting on nairaland
Funny enough most of dis pple will do exactly opposite of what dey type here�

1 Like

Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by FukUKSingleMums: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ilekokonit:

You are a very wise man.

The reason why a lot of Jamaican boys in London join knife wielding drug dealing gangs is because MOST of them were raised by single mothers and a lot of Nigerian single mothers who use British police to kick out their husbands from the house in order to claim single mother benefits from the government in London are in for a rude awakening as they may end up raising a boy that will stab them to death sooner or later.

This is already happening in America where a 14 year old black boy shot and killed his single mom as she lay sleeping on the couch because she didn't want him to join a gang and in London a Nigerian boy (21 year old) stabbed his Single Mum to death some years ago and I happened to have a friend who knows the family and he told me that the woman was brought from Naija by the husband but she ended up frustrating the man that the man is now in and out of Psychiatric hospitals whilst the woman thought she could now start frolicking on Facebook and at parties but one day something snapped in her 21 year old son who avenged his dad's maltreatment by stabbing his mum to death .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2606287/The-real-Norman-Bates-Cross-dressing-killer-stabbed-mother-death-dressed-bright-pink-clothes-fool-neighbours-thinking-alive.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2107504/Joshua-Smith-14-shoots-mother-Tamiko-Robinson-death-slept.html

I have absolutely no pity for any single mum whose male child turns on her in future especially the ones who kicked the boys loving father out of the house and out of the boys life because of her greed to claim single mother benefits from the UK or American anti family government.

The government in these countries are so smart at dealing with black families who are already at the bottom of the pecking order and they either entice black women with single parent benefits or rapidly promote black women into jobs that pay high because they have studied the black woman's psychology for decades and know that black women can not handle success and that the first person they try to antagonize once they start earning good money is that same husband that helped them get the job and eventually if the husband does not want to go to jail, he will move out or is kicked out by the police his wife calls out of the house and out of his young sons life.

These traitor black women (I know them very well because I made the mistake of importing one to London more than 20 years ago) now think that the world is their oyster as they now have freedom, are the head of the home, earn good money which is supplemented by a govt supplied house and added single mother money monthly and they feel that life is good.

They fail to realize that karma is a bitch and most times in the UK, these boys especially the Jamaican/ Caribbean ones start seeing themselves as the man of the house from age 13 and start joining gangs, smoking weed and dealing drugs. Eventually if they are not stabbed to death by rival drug gangs or have 6 baby mamas by the time they are 16, they will end up in jail and the UK governments plan to decimate the black family especially black boys who they see as more of a threat than black women is then perpetuated over and over again.

Sadly, Nigerian women have also over the past 20 years have also started kicking their husbands out of the house in favor of single mother benefits hence the stories you read like the one in the daily mail article above where a disgruntled boy stabs his Nigerian mum 40 times until she dies. I think this is karma catching up with the woman foe kicking the boys dad out of the house.

I know what I am talking about as I live in London, have not seen my grown kids for up to 2 years or more now as the woman I imported from Nigeria and gave papers has brainwashed then and turned them against me. So, personally when karma strikes back at such women, I have absolutely no pity for them.

So, you Nigerian Women living in London, America, Europe, Canada etc, keep kicking your sons father out of the house in order to get single mother benefits from the Governments where you live but don't be surprised when the black boy grows and decides to avenge his Dad's mistreatment and decides to deal with you in ways he deems fit.

You women under estimate the spirit residing in a black man. Your white masters do not under-estimate the fire in a black mans spirit and they are scared of black men hence they try everything they can (prison, domestic abuse laws, unemployment, under-employment and low wages) to try and kill the black mans spirit and the tool the white man uses to "try" and kill a black mans spirit is the black woman who doesn't realize that the same spirit in her black husband resides in her black son and ill deal with her seriously in future if she maltreated the black boys Dad.

Just watch and see how black boys raised by single mothers (who maltreated the boys dad0 will start dealing the same single mother that raised them. Not all of such black boys will kill their single mothers like the ones in the 2 articles above but black single mothers who have maltreated their sons fathers have a rude awakening and a day of reckoning coming sooner or later.

Just keep watching news articles especially from the UK which is the single parent capital of Europe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by Regex: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ilekokonit:

You are a very wise man.

Shit is now backfiring... grin grin

The problem here is competition. These women loves to compete with one another. It's so insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by xtofegeg422: 3:36am On Jun 20, 2021
angry
TheGidRedpiller:
Women generally are
Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by Ilekokonit: 3:52am On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm a victim, he is a victim, that young guy who seems loose in your street is a victim, that little boy who doesn't seem to cope with society is also a victim!

Over the years, women most greatest achievement has been the ability to give birth to offsprings but it seems as if the life of that offspring never seems to matter!
Women of today no longer see children as a core role of bringing up a home, rather they see children as a weapon, a one way ticket, a set trap, or a key to lock or open something. All these are against men!

The increasing rate of divorce cases in the world is not favouring the woman more because she was married to the man, but the man looses a whole lot more owing to the fact that she had children for him! Although this is another case entirely.

I'm trying to focus on the lives those children these h0ery mothers never consider in all of her excapades! I am a victim, a first class one, so are my 3 siblings...

Still Typing...

For similar reasons such that you have stated above, in the UK there is an organization called Fathers 4 Justice which is a fathers’ rights organization in the UK and there is also a Political Party in the UK called Justice for Men and Boys founded by a British Politician and Former Consultant to the British Ruling Conservative Party Mike Buchanan who said he established the party because the state is anti-male and considers the male sex to be "pretty much subhuman"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fathers_4_Justice
https://j4mb.org.uk/about-mike-buchanan/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Buchanan_(politician)
Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by Regex: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Ilekokonit:

For similar reasons such that you have stated above, in the UK there is an organization called Fathers 4 Justice which is a fathers’ rights organization in the UK and there is also a Political Party in the UK called Justice for Men and Boys founded by a British Politician and Former Consultant to the British Ruling Conservative Party Mike Buchanan who said he established the party because the state is anti-male and considers the male sex to be "pretty much subhuman"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fathers_4_Justice
https://j4mb.org.uk/about-mike-buchanan/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Buchanan_(politician)

Can I a student join those unions?
Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Regex:

Can I a student join those unions?
They should be able to

1 Like

Re: Most Women Don't Deserve The Fruit Of The Womb, Some Should Die Barren!- Redpill by Regex: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
They should be able to

I checked, I need to join the one recognised by my work place. And currently, I'm out of job.

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions / Photos, Hijab Model Shatu Garko Wins Miss Nigeria Award. / Why Does Your Breast Sag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.