Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator (41318 Views)

Christian Eriksen Shares Photo From Hospital Bed / Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game / Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Prettylima(f): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
If na my country by now rip for Don full his social media grin
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by baralatie(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
adampedia:

https://www.nairaland.com/6607723/christian-eriksen-receive-implanted-heart#102812746
Did nwankwo kano receive a heart electronic device of any kind?
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by advanceDNA: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
phemmyfour:
Not the same problem
Kanu didn't collapse on the pitch

You are funny....collapsing doesn’t make it worse...people with less serious issue collapse

Kanu had a heart defect which impaired his aortic valve from closing properly: do u know how bad that is??
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by MayorNL: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
900warriorz:
If you are hale and hearty and not living on any life support device

Just take one moment to say "God, I Thank You"
embarassed

I thank you God. Grateful heart.

1 Like

Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by baralatie(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
advanceDNA:

You are funny....collapsing doesn’t make it worse...people with less serious issue collapse

Kanu had a heart defect which impaired his aortic valve from closing properly: do u know how bad that is??
Did kanu suffer cardiac failure?
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by GeneralPula: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sincinnati:
The same science Nairalanders where lambasting the thread where scientists said they’ve discovered a dinosaur fossil aged 96 million or so.

I hope you no be one of those guys.

Those ones may be lairs..

Olden days scientists brought majority of these things into existence..

Most of new generation scientists are crap..
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Silentgroper(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Isobug:
And Some people are against Science.
Though for me Fear won't even allow me enter pitch again let alone playing football for just 5minutes.

My advice would have been a total quit to football. He's almost already at the pick of his career and was an above average playmaker, so not too a lose for him and the footballing world.
*peak*
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Asour: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
decub:

He could still play with minimal risks.

Science is simply awesome!

Yes. But in this case just good not awesome.

Awesome would be when he can still continue his career with the artificial stuff. That would be awesome.

Great to be alive though.
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by phemmyfour: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
advanceDNA:

Olodo
Heart valve disease and Cardiac arrest are not the same thing. The later is more dangerous and incurable
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Agbebakun22: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
rowland545:
I love his style of football... He way he controls he midfield... Especially when he wants to take Free kicks.... U know der r chances of him scoring...

Get well soon Erikson.......I for open trust fund for u but my Nairaland people go call me scammer dem no go gree donate sad

Open trust fund with naira currency bah ole ni yen.. Who told u Eriksen is not rich to give himself best medical treatment
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Bahamas95(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
He should just quit football, playing again will put his life at risk.
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Olay3me(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Dm for any kinda apartments on the island! Real Estate My Business!!!!

08064171531 whatsApp and voice

Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Chucks234: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Beancounter93:
His playing days are over then

Same thing happened to Fabrice Muamba. Once the defibrillator goes in, that's it.

To understand what is going on...the heart's electric rhythym is regulated by something called a pacemaker...located somewhere in the upper part of your heart (I am simplyfying things here)

Once the natural pacemaker starts giving problems..due to either genetics, heart disease, etc..., an artificial one may have to be put in place.

The problem is, the artificial one is not as sophisticated as the natural one...yet. (Technology can only mimic human function up to a point.)..so it may not be as fast responding to variances in heart rate in an active sportsman compared to the natural one.

As an active footballer...Ericksen's new pacemaker while it has saved his life...may not be able to handle the sudden changes in heart electrical activitiy that happens when he is playing football actively...so he has to retire now.

Did you read the part where they said Daley Blind plays with an ICD? Science is far more advanced than you think.
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by rowland545(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Open trust fund with naira currency bah ole ni yen.. Who told u Eriksen is not rich to give himself best medical treatment
u get him acct details? grin
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Chucks234:

Did you read the part where they said Daley Blind plays with an ICD? Science is far more advanced than you think.

He does? Thanks for the info.
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by advanceDNA: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
phemmyfour:
Olodo
Heart valve disease and Cardiac arrest are not the same thing

First ..u claimed Kanu’s own is different becos he ddnt collapse...lol

Now I’m the olodo just becos u “brilliantly” mentioned valve disease and cardiac arrest isn’t the same thing...lol... Cardiac arrest happens becos of an underlying issue ...

You are the dummy here...Stress, increase in blood pressure, inflammation, high cholesterol levels can cause cardiac arrest...

My point is what happened to Kanu is fatal just as what happened to Christian...so it doesn’t mean he won’t play again..
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by baralatie(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Chucks234:

Daley Blind did not suffer cardiac failure! When his own incident happened he was still able to walk by him self off the pitch.his case was a "near miss".and Daley still playing is putting more closer to that point of no return if he continues.
Erikksen is a different case scenario .he had a cardiac failure.he has crossed the limit.Thank God for life.it is for his own safety to jejely retire from active,professional football .
He will still be athletic exercise etc but he should stay away from.......
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by techWriter1: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
He could still play with minimal dangers Science is simply awesome
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Pathway2Gold: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wow. I hope he recovers swiftly.
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by baralatie(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
techWriter1:
He could still play with minimal dangers Science is simply awesome
Of course which ajac high school students teaching them the rudiments of the game

1 Like

Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by otino(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yea but not in Italy anymore because their law prohibits anyone with history of cardic arrest playing in their nation
decub:

Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Isobug: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
*peak*
Ya, you're correct!
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by RPG2020(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
rowland545:
I love his style of football... He way he controls he midfield... Especially when he wants to take Free kicks.... U know der r chances of him scoring...

Get well soon Erikson.......I for open trust fund for u but my Nairaland people go call me scammer dem no go gree donate sad

He get money so nor try am
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by macjireh: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
decub:
God is d greatest scientist ever...
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by macjireh: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
decub:
God is d greatest scientist ever...
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Nosaelvis: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hhh
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by andre45: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
900warriorz:
If you are hale and hearty and not living on any life support device

Just take one moment to say "God, I Thank You"
embarassed
how do you know if you are Hale and healthy. You guys should stop all these crap. Even you that type this, how many times have you gone for check up in hospital to know if you are actually healthy or not. You think by sleeping at night and waking up in the morning means someone is actually healthy. Go for check up and see the results the doctor will give you Mr healthy man. Don't be suprise you that think you are healthy after doing check up doctor might say you may need heart surgery in the next 3 year.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by rowland545(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
RPG2020:

He get money so nor try am
him call u for phone tell u say him get money?
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by 900warriorz: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
andre45:
how do you know if you are Hale and healthy. You guys should stop all these crap. Even you that type this, how many times have you gone for check up in hospital to know if you are actually healthy or not. You think by sleeping at night and waking up in the morning means someone is actually healthy. Go for check up and see the results the doctor will give you Mr healthy man.
You are a big FOOL grin

After going for my checkup and I find out I am healthy, what reason have I not to thank God? Your type is described in the image below grin

Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by sundaynuel(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Men this guy has gone far na we would be bored without playing I know he will join a less competitive club
Re: Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator by Sincinnati: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
GeneralPula:

Those ones may be lairs..

Olden days scientists brought majority of these things into existence..

Most of new generation scientists are crap..
They are not crap. We can’t deny the unquantifiable impact of them Einsteins, Newtons, Faradays and the rest but these guys now are certainly not crap.

Didn’t NASA successfully launched something to Mars recently? From Earth to Mars, isn’t that interplanetary travel becoming a reality? Electric cars are now a reality, a lotta things even most unexposed whites themselves thought were impossible is happening right before their own eyes.

The figures they’re quoting (the archeologists) may sound quite outrageous but I think in their field, precision and accuracy is not totally imperative.

Noo working scientist be crap oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The All-Time Leading Goalscorer In Football History / Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 / Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.