Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) (1798 Views)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Slay Queen Poses With Her Friends In Pant & Bra As She Celebrates Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Iamdbull: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
So I shared link to my song here and in a couple of minutes I saw some negative comments about the song, I was down, I decided to check my downloads and alas only one person has downloaded and the thread was full of negative reviews.

Please try and be more encouraging here.

Here's the link to download the song please no negative comments

Video Animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U_ytWPscG8

Download link
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-valid

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Davash222(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin

Nairalanders are honest people, maybe.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by RENOWNED2(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
I don download am to support you.

What I can't promise is listening to it.

Good luck to you

Edit: Why you dey lie guy. No comment on the song sef all these ones na promo?

I don delete the song sef

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Offpoint1: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Merely seeing "Girl" on the thumbnail I know you have nothing lyrically to offer.

Better start selling gala in Lagos uphold, it'll be more beneficial to humanity and you'll forever be remembered.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Ogbotobo77(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
What do u want? .... Support or truth?
People aren't downloading ur song cos it sounds cliche...average at best...the negative comments u received should give u an idea to work harder next tym instead of soliciting for support

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by bigcee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:
grin

Nairalanders are honest people, maybe.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by chardyni(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Downloaded and listened to the music.

Honsetly, to be patriotic, I would say keep moving.

However, the song doesn't have catchy lyrics or tunes. it's good you made it a free download.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by after4: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
the download no be even free!
op, see, go listen to tuface grass to grace, not for the dance but what made it unique. there are two things there and in all other good musics that has made fortune in nigeria, they all have good lyrics, there chorus is easy to learn and a very good beat. look at chike, asa even yemi alade. they ll have the same thing in common though they play different kind of genre. nairalanders dey craze all of us but we are honest people doing our thing, some for 30k, others for fun.

chardyni:
Downloaded and listened to the music.

Honsetly, to be patriotic, I would say keep moving.

However, the song doesn't have catchy lyrics or tunes. it's good you made it a free download.
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
RENOWNED2:

Good luck to you

Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/6783953/finally-birthday-gift-nigerians-ready#106400086
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
What do u want? .... Support or truth?
People aren't downloading ur song cos it sounds cliche...average at best...the negative comments u received should give u an idea to work harder next tym instead of soliciting for support
How do you even know how it sounds when you haven't downloaded it?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Obaxxx(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
This is why I don't like nairalanders..they hate dishonest people lipsrsealed. Talk truth,if na you,you go gree use your sub download that thrash? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
This is why I don't like nairalanders..they hate dishonest people lipsrsealed. Talk truth,if na you,you go gree use your sub download that thrash? undecided
You haven't downloaded it and you calling it trash

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by ReverseIlamina: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
Merely seeing "Girl" on the thumbnail I know you have nothing lyrically to offer.

Better start selling gala in Lagos uphold, it'll be more beneficial to humanity and you'll forever be remembered.
Why grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by padi94(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Guy your beat try, but the lyrics and the voice no too valid. But the beat try. Just improve your effort.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by ReverseIlamina: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bros the Song no valid

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Iamdbull: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
padi94:
Guy your beat try, but the lyrics and the voice no too valid. But the beat try. Just improve your effort.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Charmingrascal(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Iamdbull:
So I shared link to my song here and in a couple of minutes I saw some negative comments about the song, I was down, I decided to check my downloads and alas only one person has downloaded and the thread was full of negative reviews.

Please try and be more encouraging here.

Here's the link to download the song please no negative comments

Video Animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U_ytWPscG8

Download link
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-valid

They are telling you the truth so that you can improve.

False positive reviews won't make you do better
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Iamdbull: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:

They are telling you the truth so that you can improve.

False positive reviews won't make you do better
Thanks alot
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland People Evil Like This, Even On My Birthday (pics) by Simdyofficial(f): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
RENOWNED2:

Good luck to you

on Nairaland I guess

(1) (Reply)

Shoul I Take Her In After Lying To Me ? / . / Please Help A Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.