Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. (1799 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com / Peyronie's Disease And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by jaybee345(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2023
Though i don't really like to share personal details about myself on here but this has been disturbing for so long and i need you guys to advice me on this. For some you you that don't know what this disease is, it's scar tissues inside the penis that causes it to curve. I've had this since i can't remember and I'm like 26 years old now still suffering from this. Because of it I've like never had sex with any woman in my life and ive like dated few women. Of course they wouldn't think i was impotent because i always have an erection each time we make out but i would never allow it enter 2nd base which they actually found it very weird. I mean if i was in their shoes I'd feel the same way lol.
Countless times my girl would like want to hold it but i wouldn't buldge so she would just stop trying. It has really been embarrassing for me and it has like really affected my relationship life so i decided to stay single and it's been 2 years since then. I have considered surgery but the risks are so high and i don't know if i should do it. Sometimes i laugh at my situation because i would have never thought I'd be a virgin this long, given the amount of times i was so close to having sex.
My issue now is if i should just leave it the way it is and explain to whoever I'm going to be with in the future if we could like just manage it like that.. i don't know. I'm just so confused about this situation and i need you guys to help advise me.

1 Like

Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by Nobody: 10:03am On May 09, 2023
What's disturbing about a curved member?

1 Like

Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by Nobody: 10:03am On May 09, 2023
If it's disturbing, then pictures or adonbelivit
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by jaybee345(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2023
Olasyke:
What's disturbing about a curved member?

It is disturbing because my case is extreme, I'm not talking about slightly curved
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by jaybee345(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2023
Olasyke:
If it's disturbing, then pictures or adonbelivit

Check online, you will see what it looks like
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by 7buckz(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2023
Wanka doodle
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by Nobody: 10:20am On May 09, 2023
jaybee345:

It is disturbing because my case is extreme, I'm not talking about slightly curved
Oh shit, I just googled searched it now. Wow, I'm sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by Reminderz: 10:21am On May 09, 2023
mehn I just googled it and it's a scary situation... OP, is surgery the only solution to this problem?

1 Like

Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by jaybee345(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2023
Reminderz:
mehn I just googled it and it's a scary situation... OP, is surgery the only solution to this problem?

At this point i think it is, BUT there's risk of after effect because I'll have to do the graft surgery
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by jaybee345(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2023
Olasyke:

Oh shit, I just googled searched it now. Wow, I'm sorry about that.

It's no problem man.. thanks.
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by superCleanworks(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2023
jaybee345:
i don't know. I'm just so confused about this situation and i need you guys to help advise me.

if you can get surgery then I think you should. I mean, what is there to lose? you are not using the d!ck as you should so why dont you take a chance that can help you make use of the d!ck?
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by jaybee345(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2023
superCleanworks:

if you can get surgery then I think you should. I mean, what is there to lose? you are not using the d!ck as you should so why dont you take a chance that can help you make use of the d!ck?

I'm just scared because my issue has been on for years, I'd see if i can risk it
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by superCleanworks(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2023
jaybee345:
I'm just scared because my issue has been on for years, I'd see if i can risk it
it has been in for years and every day without treating it adds more years. Act now!

bye and good luck
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by seangy4konji: 11:31am On May 09, 2023
Girls like it...

so you can use it to scratch inside their toto
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by jaybee345(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2023
superCleanworks:

it has been in for years and every day without treating it adds more years. Act now!

bye and good luck

I will thank you
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by PattyMike(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2023
See you sha. Wetin some women dey find na him u Dey shame for. As e bend like that e go enter all the whole corners of the emelitus. Na u go adapt your thrust and cheesy ;Dknow how to use it. Not wanka wanka wanka lmao. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, it’s more common than you think and some women enjoy it. Just work hard and have money join ur bent prick and watch your self confidence rocket as you’re steadily lashing 2-3 different kele per week and watch their cvm soak ur bend-bend prick. I no fit laff guy. See wetin Dey give you sleepless night sha, you never ready furk na why.

PS: And I have googled plus seen way worse than what I’m seeing online, the guy wey get am back then na nackademus

1 Like

Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by Foodqueen(f): 3:38pm On May 09, 2023
If it's not life threatening, I think you should take it easy on yourself.

Can you impregnate a woman with it.

If yes....

Then relax, a woman will come that wouldn't mind the situation of your penis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by Sixfeetbelle: 4:08pm On May 09, 2023
Try having sex with it and see how it goes.

Not with a girlfriend, obviously, so your self esteem doesn't take a hit. Preferably a random hook-up with reasonable pay who will be professional enough to keep her thought process to herself.

If you can have sex with it for the meantime, then continue. In later years, you can now go for surgery. This advice is based on the fact that you said the surgery might have complications, especially if those complications will affect quality of sexual pleasure.
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by nicerod(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2023
Nothing do u bro

Keep using it till u finds a woman that loves it like that.

My own curved to the left like plantain.

Ladies loves it

1 Like

Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by Houseofglam7(f): 4:30pm On May 09, 2023
Women bashers with weird issues 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

One had pus coming outta his peepee
This one is struggling with a sickle shaped peepee
Dude I sympathize with you 😬

1 Like

Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by Lvgirl: 4:31pm On May 09, 2023
Hmm I understand Ur pain
Curved penis won't hold condom very well. I used to have a friend in similar situation. We call him corner kick.
His gf left him cos instead of going straight to the point during sex he will be there cutting corners

Get an Ibadan girl or Edo girl to give u Mouth Action daily for six months. She will.be using her mouth to straighten it

It works

2 Likes

Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by jaybee345(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2023
Lvgirl:
Hmm I understand Ur pain
Curved penis won't hold condom very well. I used to have a friend in similar situation. We call him corner kick.
His gf left him cos instead of going straight to the point during sex he will be there cutting corners

Get an Ibadan girl or Edo girl to give u Mouth Action daily for six months. She will.be using her mouth to straighten it

It works

Are you serious about this?
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by jaybee345(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Women bashers with weird issues 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

One had pus coming outta his peepee
This one is struggling with a sickle shaped peepee
Dude I sympathize with you 😬

The threads i created before was wayyy back, now i know better. Thank you
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by jaybee345(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2023
nicerod:
Nothing do u bro

Keep using it till u finds a woman that loves it like that.

My own curved to the left like plantain.

Ladies loves it

It's better if it was slightly curved but not totally
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by jaybee345(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2023
PattyMike:
See you sha. Wetin some women dey find na him u Dey shame for. As e bend like that e go enter all the whole corners of the emelitus. Na u go adapt your thrust and cheesy ;Dknow how to use it. Not wanka wanka wanka lmao. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, it’s more common than you think and some women enjoy it. Just work hard and have money join ur bent prick and watch your self confidence rocket as you’re steadily lashing 2-3 different kele per week and watch their cvm soak ur bend-bend prick. I no fit laff guy. See wetin Dey give you sleepless night sha, you never
ready furk na why.

PS: And I have googled plus seen way worse than what I’m seeing online, the guy wey get am back then na nackademus

Alright i go try
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by frozen70(f): 12:44am On May 10, 2023
jaybee345:

This could be genetic, have you tried discussing this with your parents or even show them

You can still try having a relationship and you know try penetration to see if you are having full function on it while inside

You can't really stay away from sex because of this issue because you have not even made an attempt to penetrate

So far you get erection, I believe you are ok

Just relax your mind and try something then you can conclude

1 Like

Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by Tokskob2008: 9:04am On May 10, 2023
I don't think you need to beat yourself up too much since you haven't even tried it on any girl before. Like someone said up there get one of the those hookup girls and give it a trial to see if it's as terrible as you imagined....
Re: I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. by kingthreat(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2023
I'll just recommend you hustle enough money so you can go abroad and do the surgery.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] / I Don Go Love Olosho / Happy Birthday Yimiton!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.