Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Advice To Unemployed Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice To Unemployed Graduates (26870 Views)

A Letter To Unemployed People / Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Unemployed Graduates by Dagrace01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
DropsMic:
Learn a skill
Learn a skill
Learn a skill
Learn a skill

Or open a church

I didn’t pay one naira to learn web development
How u take do am?
Abeg teach me
Re: Advice To Unemployed Graduates by jesmond3945: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Revere27:
All those shouting Learn a skill!!! Learn a skill !!

Is it not money you would use to learn something undecided even after learning to establish oneself in this present Nigeria is something to worry about. The economy is not so favourable for entrepreneurs.

No one is ready to borrow you money for you to start any business, everybody eye just red.... Make God just bless you with grace and favour.
you need more humility and patience to learn a skill than money
Re: Advice To Unemployed Graduates by m140(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gamesmart:

Hopexter and m140, come and take advice.
Na you go school na and you get high IQ ... carry your CV go .... but as for me ... I no fit employ you sef.... why ?
You no dey okay in the head
Re: Advice To Unemployed Graduates by Gamesmart: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
m140:

Na you go school na and you get high IQ ... carry your CV go .... but as for me ... I no fit employ you sef.... why ?
You no dey okay in the head

Jobless foool wey dey claim he owns Gasline O&G company!

Anuofia! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice To Unemployed Graduates by m140(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gamesmart:

Jobless foool wey dey claim he owns Gasline O&G company!

Anuofia! grin grin grin grin grin
Small thing you don begin dey lie ... ontop wetin you no go collect money .... cretin
Re: Advice To Unemployed Graduates by Gamesmart: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
m140:

Small thing you don begin dey lie ... ontop wetin you no go collect money .... cretin

You must answer question and don't run, jobless liar!

Cretin, who owns Gasline?

You dey fear to answer? grin grin grin
Re: Advice To Unemployed Graduates by fxid10(m): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2021
Wait no more for government.
You can create a job for yourself right now. In 5 months time, you will be glad you took the step.
I watch some young guys creating jobs for themselves online. Some have turned millionaires. They earn salary every week.
It's not forex, not network marketing or mmm.
You need to see this

Even though this link is not clickable, copy and paste on your browser to see what I mean please.

www.nairajungle.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Take A Job At Dangote If You Have A Choice / I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? / Nigerian Govt Commences Fresh N-power Category, Reveals Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.