Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose (581 Views)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by samwriter: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
My mother has been bleeding from her nose since on monday without having any injury.I have asked her what happen. she said she does not know that blood just started coming out of her nose. I went to pharmacy to get her drug but they were confuse and do not which drug to prescribe when told them blood just started coming out of her nose without any injury. they told me tell her to get ice block and place it on top her nose without giving me any drug.she has done that but still the blood is still coming out
Re: Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by blockgeek69(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Seek medical attention asap

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is not doctorland, you need to take her to the hospital for checkup asap.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by shunletsam(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
I think you should take her to the hospital ASAP...

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by Lifestone(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nose bleeding, maybe as a result of a broken vein or artery.
Go to Hospital. But it shouldn't be something too serious provided there are no head Injuries. Once the broken part clots, the bleeding will stop
Re: Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by criuze(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wash her nose

Raise it upwards and hold it like that for done time

Squeeze scent leave and place it at the nose

It will cease

It's equally a natural cure if the case isn't fatal

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by Millimann: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Probably High Blood Pressure. Take her to the hospital ASAP.

I know a friend that experienced that too.
Re: Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by Maxi112: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Take her to hospital, they know better than us
Re: Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by Temmylee01(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
So you're expecting us to tell you to take her to hospital before you do? Nonsense.
Re: Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
My friend, will u carry that woman to the hospital. angry angry Never you joke with your mother's health. Na only one mama we all have. Meanwhile i suspect high blood pressure as the cause.
Re: Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by habsydiamond(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Anxiety causes it atimes.. Just clean the blood off and make sure she raises her head backwards... It will stop in no time
Re: Somebody Help My Mother Is Bleeding From Her Nose by memories1(f): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Does she have a history of high blood pressure? She needs to see a doctor very fast.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Planning To Venture Into Poultry Biz? Get FREE Practical Training Here.. / Man Died In The House Of His Sidekick / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Cab Man For Not Paying As Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.