Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Is It A Sin - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin (19142 Views)

Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin by frank417: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
i am afraid your response makes absolutely no sense to me considering what I asked.... how much simpler can I make this for you.. undecided
So Again... .

God's Law, Jesus Christ, declares that the answer to question X is always equal to A, but Paul says instead that Q is the answer to X, and we know A is not equal to Q. undecided

So is what do you believe and trust as the answer to question X and tell us why? undecided

Hope this is easier in getting a direct answer from you now

I didn't answer you because your belief and the questions I asked you(which you didn't answer) voids any other thing you have to say about Christ or from the bible

You have dodged and dodged my questions severally.

Why ask me question about Jesus Christ when you learnt everything about him from the bible which you say(and don't believe) it is God's word.

Where did you learn about Jesus Christ from and believed, if you do not believe in the bible and it's prophets/deciples and that it is God's word? How did you learn about Jesus, his teachings and his works.

Please go back to my questions and read the questions you are asking me, then tell me if it makes sense that you pick chapters from a book you believe God has no hand in but yet you strongly believe in other chapters and Jesus.
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
frank417:

I didn't answer you because your belief and questions I asked you(which you didn't answer) voids other thing you have to say about Christ or from the bible

You have dodged and dodged my questions severally.

Why ask me question about Jesus Christ when you learnt everything about him from the bible which you say(and don't believe) it is God's word.

Where did you learn about Jesus Christ from and believed, if you do not believe in the bible and it's prophets/deciples and that it is God's word? How did you learn about Jesus, his teachings and his works.

Please go back to my questions and read the questions you are asking me, then tell me if it makes sense that you pick chapters from a book you believe God has no hand in but yet you strongly believe in other chapters and Jesus.
Ok
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hatmanphobia:

Intimate gadgets, does it sound morally right in your mind?

Answer the questions truthfully and have peace.
So you judge sin by that the moral compass that is your mind and not by God's own Law where sin is clearly defined for us all? undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by frank417: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ok
Yes, because it is in the bible that you don't believe is God's word, and Mathew, an Apostle like Paul that Jesus endorsed , wrote the book of Mathew that you have been referencing. But you don't accept Paul's own(also an endorsed apostle). Why

And again whoever typed Mathew also typed romans. Why do you strongly believe Mathew(mainly of the story of Jesus) is not Manipulated and others are

And the baba of all: why bother going through and making references to the same bible to defend your views if it not inspired by God?
Or is it only when you want to pick chapters to defend your personal views/doings that you make references to it?
Re: Is It A Sin by Ahasco(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
A special place in hell fire will be preserved for such person.
I guess that's what you wanna here >: grin
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ahasco:
A special place in hell fire will be preserved for such person.
I guess that's what you wanna here >: grin
Reserved by whom? You? undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by gheekhone: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why, if I may ask?

Holluwhakemmy:
Unholy Business
Re: Is It A Sin by Chiemeka1: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Are sure you are genuinely born again?
Re: Is It A Sin by lookingfly: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
There is no ambiguity or hiding meaning in this scripture just that you are ready to twist the passage to suit your ego, weightier used in that scripture is a comparative between tithe, good judgement and mercy, Jesus Christ is saying good judgement and mercy should be done and very important and tithe shouldn't be undone, that is why it is singlar not plural
and you think you're not the one twisting the scriptures just to push your point? I've noticed you tactically avoided Deuteronomy 14:22-27 because you're an hypocrit that would only hold on to Malachi 3:10 because it supports your point of making people feel guilty so they could bring money. For Jesus to have said weightier to the other things except tithe, it's clear that tithe it's not important if not he would have given a direct commandment we should tithe as Christian but instead he used the Pharisee and scribes who are the once that tithe. Doesn't that speak loudly to you that the followers of Jesus didn't tithe. He would have said my followers tithe but instead he said scribes and pharasees. Think man, think!
Re: Is It A Sin by frank417: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why do I need to read the book of Romans when God's own Law , Jesus Christ, absolutely states that everyone who believes in Him will not die but have eternal life? undecided

God's Law being absolute implies you can not add or remove from it in any way as no man has the authority to change that which God has declared. So, what exactly am I to do with whatever it is that is written in Romans? Overrule God's own law? undecided
@the bolded is where you spoke about the book of Romans.

And again, stop running from my questions. You said you were going to reply me.
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
frank417:
@the bolded is where you spoke about the book of Romans.

And again, stop running from my questions. You said you were going to reply me.
What part of my statement there in bold implies I dont read from the book of Romans? Is human language comprehension on off setting for you or something? undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by frank417: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What part of my statement there in bold implies I dont read from the book of Romans? Is human language comprehension on off setting for you or something? undecided
If you read from the of Roman and believe it, that means you believe that the bible is God's word and accept Paul's teaching of what it means to be declared righteous through Jesus Christ.

If you've read Romans, understood and believe, you wouldn't have asked me that question about who to pick between Q and X.
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
frank417:

If you read from the of Roman and believe it, that means you believe that the bible is God's word and accept Paul's teaching of what it means to be declared righteous through Jesus Christ.

If you've read Romans, understood and believe, you wouldn't have asked me that question about who to pick between Q and X.
Like I already told you, the Bible is not the Word of God. If you can't wrap your mind around what that means, then you probably should not talk to me....I don't like to repeat myself even in this. undecided

What you claim is written in Romans contradicts the statement made by Jesus Christ in the Law of the Kingdom of God and so obviously you have to pick one answer as both cannot be true. That is what the question is there to help you admit to and also help you realize where your trust really lies. undecided

Unfortunately, you only revealed that you are willing to wallow longer in denial mode....and that is a choice you make allon your own. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by frank417: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Like I already told you, the Bible is not the Word of God. If you can't wrap your mind around what that means, then you probably should not talk to me....I don't like to repeat myself even in this. undecided

What you claim is written in Romans contradicts the statement made by Jesus Christ in the Law of the Kingdom of God and so obviously you have to pick one answer as both cannot be true. That is what the question is there to help you admit to and also help you realize where your trust really lies. undecided

Unfortunately, you only revealed that you are willing to wallow longer in denial mode....and that is a choice you make allon your own. undecided
I understand what you mean by Jesus being the Word of God. And same Jesus said in Matthew 10:14: “And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.”
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
frank417:

I understand what you mean by Jesus being the Word of God. And same Jesus said in Matthew 10:14: “And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.”

The deciples of Jesus practically lived what he preached. Read the bible carefully please.

I also referred you to the story about the Ethiopian eunuch where Philip was sent to make eunuch understand the words he was reading better. This is to show that one can actually read the bible but still don't understand what it's saying.
From your response it remains clear that you are still having a ridiculously hard time wrapping your mind around the Truth of God being the Word of God, the very Words that come out of the Mouth of God. undecided

Jesus Christ sent out His disciples but He never asked anyone to put their trust in and obey the disciples, instead He commands all to instead trust in Him and obey Him and only Him, Jesus Christ, the one and only Truth and Word of God. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by frank417: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
From your response it remains clear that you are still having a ridiculously hard time wrapping your mind around the Truth of God being the Word of God, the very Words that come out of the Mouth of God. undecided

Jesus Christ sent out His disciples but He never asked anyone to put their trust in and obey the disciples, instead He commands all to instead trust in Him and obey Him and only Him, Jesus Christ, the one and only Truth and Word of God. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
frank417:

The deciples proclaimed the word of Jesus. Like I said, it you who do not understand and have chosen to handpick and believe what you want to believe. I don't even know how that makes sense to you when you pick a certain verse, believe in it but say other verses aren't true. Is it not the same typist that typed Mathew that still typed Romans? If they really wanted to deceive you, do you think they would have even waited till Romans? They would have deceived you from Mathew and all the verses you are quoting right now. Why still choose to handpick?

This question I have asked you severally but you have kept on still handpicking as usual from the same book you said you don't really need to read.

How can you pick a part and say it is legit but say to the other it is not.

it is you that deliberately don't want to understand what the bible truly teaches(the same book you quote from). I have also tried to refer you to the story about the Ethiopian eunuch that reveals that it is possible for you to read but still not understand(not sure if you even believe the story)

Please go and read the Bible completely and carefully and you will find out that the deciples practically lived what Jesus preached.
Again.....
Kobojunkie:

If your mind is unwilling to understand that which I have repeated to you several times today, maybe you should move on and accept this is not for you to comprehend. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by frank417: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again..... If your mind is unwilling to understand that which I have repeated to you several times today, maybe you should move on and accept this is not for you to comprehend. undecided
You read this from the bible you claim you don't need to read, right?

Why believe?
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
frank417:

You read this from the bible you claim you don't need to read, right?
Notice how you keep resorting to twisting my own statements as is to bolster support for your angle in this? undecided

It is your mind battiing that which it is having a hard time with and at the same time refusing to submit to understanding. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by frank417: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Which one of the points, 1 through 4, does not make sense? undecided

God exists outside of your Bible.... He is not bound inside of or by the book. In fact, the very first book that God led me too when I began questioning Himo, only some years ago, was not a Bible but a history book. undecided

I don't think Jesus Christ isn't manipulated because my Trust is not in a book but in God and His ability to ensure His Word remains True no matter what - His Word is eternally True. undecided

I dont study any Bible, God choose what to direct me to and I learn from whatever He leads me to so my knowledge is not limited to your Bible. Even the so-called apocryphal texts are not out of the question. undecided

@the bolded. Please who is the liar between us? Yet you make strong references to this same bible when defending your opinions.

You even said you don't think that the same Jesus you have been strongly making references to from the bible isn't manipulated.

Are you sure you even believe in what the bible says about Jesus?
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
frank417:

@the bolded. Please who is the liar between us? Yet you make strong references to his same bible when defending your opinions.

You even said you don't think that the same Jesus you have been strongly making references to from the bible isn't manipulated.

Are you sure you even believe in what the bible says about Jesus?
How does this statement...
I dont study any Bible, God choose what to direct me to and I learn from whatever He leads me to so my knowledge is not limited to your Bible. Even the so-called apocryphal texts are not out of the question. undecided
compare to this statement below..

You read this from the bible you claim you don't need to read
And your statement about the same Jesus... I think It is best I let you believe as you want at this point. Goodluck! undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by frank417: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How does this statement...
compare to this statement below..
Lol I rest my case here. You are deliberate in your doings. Goodnight.
Re: Is It A Sin by frank417: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again..... If your mind is unwilling to understand that which I have repeated to you several times today, maybe you should move on and accept this is not for you to comprehend. undecided
Let me quickly write it in quote what you said and see if it'll make any difference.

[s]You read this from the bible you claim you don't need to read, right?[/s]

You read this from the bible you claim you don't study, right?

Why believe?

There you go. Now go back and read my replies
Re: Is It A Sin by bestabigaelever(f): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:

She practices celibacy till wedding night wink
Celibacy doesn't d*ck, bruh I sell dildos
Re: Is It A Sin by UVOXR: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
@op, Can i get have a little chat with you?
Re: Is It A Sin by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
bestabigaelever:

Celibacy doesn't d*ck, bruh I sell dildos

I'm the one who needs one. Do you have for males? I can come to get it at Ogbomodo
Re: Is It A Sin by bestabigaelever(f): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I'm the one who needs one. Do you have for males? I can come to get it at Ogbomodo
Sure
Hope you are not planning to test it at my place?
Re: Is It A Sin by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
bestabigaelever:

Sure
Hope you are not planning to test it at my place?

Why testing at your place?
Isn't it called intimacy gadget?

But if you can offer the same service, I wouldn't mind sha.
Re: Is It A Sin by bestabigaelever(f): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Why testing at your place?
Isn't it called intimacy gadget?

But if you can offer the same service, I wouldn't mind sha.
I'm only selling sir, no testing

Can you modify your post at the front page, I sell the best intimacy gadgets and fashion accessories, I'm a Christian
I no kill person cry
Re: Is It A Sin by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2021
bestabigaelever:

I'm only selling sir, no testing

Can you modify your post at the front page, I sell the best intimacy gadgets and fashion accessories, I'm a Christian
I no kill person cry

Done
Re: Is It A Sin by bestabigaelever(f): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Done
Thank you
Re: Is It A Sin by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 20, 2021
bestabigaelever:

Thank you

You're funny. There's no need thanking me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? / Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.