Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) (45482 Views)

“mrs H” – Mercy Eke Writes As Photo Of Her With Mystery Man Surfaces / Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat / Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Cornpop: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I won't waste my time enlightening you if you wanna be enlightened step out of your comfort zone and see things for yourself.It was only a few days ago we saw a woman who was being pressured to drink her husband's corpse,daily we see where girls are being assaulted and raped and you think that rights mean implementation when the average Nigerian doesn't even know their rights and claim that Nigeria is a conservative society with cultures.If you don't see the cultural marginalisation of women then I have no time to waste on you.

I did not join nairaland to waste my time convincing on teaching people on feminism this is not a summit or workshop.
You can advocate for a ministry of men affairs no feminist is stopping you

All this donkey said is rubbish. A crime against a woman does not mean women don't have rights. You are a donkey

2 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by wealthtrak: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2021
wpadmin:

Are all the women in the world being oppressed?

A woman posted this.

The Feminist ideology thrives on victimization of women nothing more.
Abeg jo, well said!

The lady in your attached
screenshot is a classic
confirmation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Elporo(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Did you know that without feminism, we wouldn't have gotten people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Kamala Harris, Angela Merkel etc? Feminisms open doors for equality and women empowerment. I spits on any women who rejects the movement.

Feminism gave women nothing. Capitalists on the other hand, deserves kudos! For if it where not the pursuit of economic posterity and the understanding that women are better suited for certain task in the economic engine .. Feminist would nothing short of a pseudo hippy movement.

I'll stop here for now.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Elporo:

Feminism gave women nothing. Capitalists on the other hand, deserves kudos! For if it where not the pursuit of economic posterity and the understanding that women are better suited for certain task in the economic engine .. Feminist would nothing short of a pseudo hippy movement.

I'll stop here for now.
In summary, women are better than men in managerial position.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Elporo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

Married women not just women.

Look at the female crooks in Nigerian politics; they are either, estranged, divorced, separated or spinsters.

Kamalla, whom you mentioned had to continuously sell the image of a submissive and devoted wife to the society or she would have been tagged unfit for that position.

Hillary Clinton would never have a shot at presidency had she divorced Bill when he strayed.

Choosing Feminism is akin to joining a band of crooks. You must lie, cheat, steal once you join. Fake rape cases, paternity fraud, prostitution (human trafficking), forced and/or transactional lesbianism are among the traits transfered to you once you identify with Feminism.

Men have atleast 1000 years ahead of women even modern technology and the collapse of society wont give you an edge.

2 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by bukatyne(f): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
myami:
Excuse me! What do you mean? TRP liberate us from the whims and caprices of dangerous women who go about ruining the lives of good men

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Eku whim prevention grin
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
Elporo:

Married women not just women.

Look at the female crooks in Nigerian politics; they are either, estranged, divorced, separated or spinsters.

Kamalla, whom you mentioned had to continuously sell the image of a submissive and devoted wife to the society or she would have been tagged unfit for that position.

Hillary Clinton would never have a shot at presidency had she divorced Bill when he strayed.

Choosing Feminism is akin to joining a band of crooks. You must lie, cheat, steal once you join. Fake rape cases, paternity fraud, prostitution (human trafficking), forced and/or transactional lesbianism are among the traits transfered to you once you identify with Feminism.

Men have atleast 1000 years ahead of women even modern technology and the collapse of society wont give you an edge.
[/s]
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Elporo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

I didn't mean to hurt you.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by bukatyne(f): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Maybe you mean an ardent follower of every Tom, Dick and Harry. That is where common sense comes in. What is the aim of a movement, identify it and stick to it. Just like religion, you really do not need any spiritual head to tell you what is good or bad. I haven’t seen that part of feminism that stops one from being good to her husband. I am yet to see just one…

Arguments like cooking food and doing chores that is common here is what two senseless people do. If Nigerians were fair to their partners, a lot of these arguments won’t come up in the first place.

I wish her well in giving her man peace. Me sef go like learn from her. grin

Humans have a weakness and a strength: our lack of contentment and the need to improve (which can be positive or negative).

When feminism started, it was 'let girls go to school like boys', 'let adulterous and abusive husbands not get away with divorcing their wives with nothing', 'let women vote' etc etc which was good. Compare to where we have gotten today: 'right to abort', 'rejection of patriarchy', 'rejection of the natural role of wives as housekeepers' yada yada yada. Some are questioning why 'women should menstruate' and other crazy things. It is just the natural progression.

Ditto Red Pill.

This reminds me of a boss why claims to hate sycophancy yet sycophants are the people getting promoted and recognized. Naturally, more people would become sycophants.

Feminism or red pill doesn't need to teach women/men to be bad spouses; they just have to highlight what makes them good spouses as subjugation and simping.

Wahala be like Mercy's care. shocked

I am begging on behalf of our brother; biko don't care for him like Mercy grin

Ike seems to like a type sha; I saw the new babe he is praising to high heavens.

Love these days is like the weather. Deeply in love with A today and can't do without B a year later. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Regex: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Drella:

Good to hear.
At the bolded,most ladies will feel awkward by that and might want to back out knowing it can be used against them in the future.

Question

If it is signed in the prenuptial agreement that in the event of a divorce,assets won't be shared (and all of those troubles that comes with divorce will not hold).If divorce later happens,will the agreement still hold since law requires sharing of assets et al which negates the prenup.

Do you understand my question?

It does negates it. But then, an agreement is an agreement.

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by ThierryJay: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
bukatyne:

Humans have a weakness and a strength: our lack of contentment and the need to improve (which can be positive or negative).

When feminism started, it was 'let girls go to school like boys', 'let adulterous and abusive husbands not get away with divorcing their wives with nothing', 'let women vote' etc etc which was good. Compare to where we have gotten today: 'right to abort', 'rejection of patriarchy', 'rejection of the natural role of wives as housekeepers' yada yada yada. Some are questioning why 'women should menstruate' and other crazy things. It is just the natural progression.

Ditto Red Pill.

This reminds me of a boss why claims to hate sycophancy yet sycophants are the people getting promoted and recognized. Naturally, more people would become sycophants.

Feminism or red pill doesn't need to teach women/men to be bad spouses; they just have to highlight what makes them good spouses as subjugation and simping.

Wahala be like Mercy's care. shocked

I am begging on behalf of our brother; biko don't care for him like Mercy grin

Ike seems to like a type sha; I saw the new babe he is praising to high heavens.

Love these days is like the weather. Deeply in love with A today and can't do without B a year later. undecided

The emboldened is a very intelligent submission. A subtle tactic for psychological infiltration.

Feminists may say about all what it's not and how people don't understand it, but it's only natural that the majority will gravitate towards the extreme depictions of it.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by JoeCool3150(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=EndRape2 post=102830335]Which is better, or which will you advice sister to pick,

1. Living alone at old age with peace of mind
2. Living with an abusive useless man, that careless about her emotions, beat her, molest her, cheat on her, even sleep with their maid, different girls, stingy to her needs etc. Even have other wives , careless about the children.

You will advice her to pick number 2, right, because you think staying alone at old age is bad.

My brother go and get sense.
When you married dat abusive man, was it by force? You happily said "I do". So, if eventually you discover dat he is an abusive man then you seek 4 divorce and quietly live your life or take d lessons and move on but den again it means that the lady had an issue with her choice of man. Now instead of admitting the mistake, women now generalise that all men are bad and ladies are getting married every weekend? I feel that most girls who have such view point have a story behind it, so please tell us about it.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by EndRape2(f): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Shut up, that is a typical error that you should know
Even a primary one girl will spell ill correctly, cheap guy that wants to use common typical error to shine,

Type ill and press your space bar, it will give you I'll

Olodo like you.

quote author=prince3009 post=102830562]

Go back to school and learn how to differentiate between the word "ill' and "I'll" before you come here and start barking about feminism nonsense[/quote]
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
EndRape2:
Shut up, that is a typical error that you should know
Even a primary one girl will spell ill correctly, cheap guy that wants to use common typical error to shine,

Type ill and press your space bar, it will give you I'll

Olodo like you.

In your bid to defend your clumsiness and olodoism, you goofed the second time and exposed your illiteracy grin grin

It is "typographical error" and not "typical error". cheesy cheesy

Now,like I previously stated, you should go back to school and put in more effort in learning the English language in primary levels rather than ranting useless feminist jingoism.

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Twice27(m): 2:58am On Jun 20, 2021
sapphiere:
It beats my imagination when I see some women reject the movement. Like they are so comfortable being opressed. SHM

Why are Nigerian men so so insecure? Once the hear the word "feminism" their blood get hot.

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Jahnisam: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Feminism isn't the "Bad Thing" most people paint it out to be, much like men women have the right to act out when they feel they're being treated unfairly, and we all know the misogyny in this country is overwhelming, ladies literally have to be loud an speak abruptly before men take them seriously that's why sometimes women in power are considered wicked because that's what they need to be in order to be heard, take it from someone who has a mother that has to endure this type of treatment everyday, Feminism should never be confused with Lesbianism, 2 totally different things, When a Man is Good He is Good, no doubt but we need to recognize when he's not, most Men are raised with this misogynistic character, and henceforth are uncomfortable when called out for being so.
Even the women themselves have been raised not to know when they're being wronged, I'd like to see most Nigerian men deal with a foreign lady who also happens to be an activist things would be different, but when the ladies in our country express their right they are shamed, its not right. When Men want to exert their right you see it in the violence and destruction that surfaces, let women have their own Victories they go through a lot..

Every Act of Activism Be It Feminism, Anti-Racism, ETC
When done right yields good results, Back Lashing and Trolling Solves Nothing.

But Still They Can Be Done With Decency but when they're deliberately shunned they have to resort to other means, such is the way of humanity and insults will never solve anything..
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Jahnisam: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Women Deserve Honor
Most Men Refuse to give it to Them
Hence, the Birth of Feminism,
So Stop throwing shade on them for choosing to stand up for themselves, though I don't agree with everything every Feminist has done but neither do I agree with everything every Christian, Muslim, Nigerian, Human, Democrat, And Most Especially, Man has ever done either, the choice to be Feminist should be applauded as with The Choice to Be Christian or Muslim or Solibate or Learned or Illiterate, because it is what it is, a CHOICE and a Vital one at that

So Less Shade and More Encouragement to Do Better than the Oppressor

THANK YOU

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Actor Mofe Duncan And Wife Meets Chelsea Football Star, John Terry (photo) / Wizkid Changes His Haircut Again / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.