Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,098 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) (45487 Views)

“mrs H” – Mercy Eke Writes As Photo Of Her With Mystery Man Surfaces / Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat / Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by themonk(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Did you know that without feminism, we wouldn't have gotten people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Kamala Harris, Angela Merkel etc? Feminisms open doors for equality and women empowerment. I spits on any women who rejects the movement.
I’m the early days of feminism it was good and helped solve issues like allowing women to vote and so on which makes sense because I agree men and women should have equal rights. however these days it’s all about making men look bad so that women can feel better about themselves, modern feminists are not interested in solving issues unique to women like going to rural areas to educate the girl child or give them menstrual pads and so on, they are more interested in alleviating their insecurities by abusing men.

They also like converting human issues to women issues and misconstrue stats to suit their narrative. They want people to believe women are unfortunate because their isn’t equal representation in places like the tech sector however they don’t tell you that 99% of bricklayers are men, most people who do the most demeaning jobs are men. I am yet to see a feminist want to equalize men and women in menial jobs. The truth is that men and women have their problems due to their differences all feminists do it point out to where women are hurt and publicize that. It is funny now but go and write it down, it won’t end well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
themonk:

I’m the early days of feminism it was good and helped solve issues like allowing women to vote and so on which makes sense because I agree men and women should have equal rights. however these days it’s all about making men look bad so that women can feel better about themselves, modern feminists are not interested in solving issues unique to women like going to rural areas to educate the girl child or give them menstrual pads and so on, they are more interested in alleviating their insecurities by abusing men.

They also like converting human issues to women issues and misconstrue stats to suit their narrative. They want people to believe women are unfortunate because their isn’t equal representation in places like the tech sector however they don’t tell you that 99% of bricklayers are men, most people who do the most demeaning jobs are men. I am yet to see a feminist want to equalize men and women in menial jobs. The truth is that men and women have their problems due to their differences all feminists do it point out to where women are hurt and publicize that. It is funny now but go and write it down, it won’t end well.
[/s]Never you quote me again.

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by LINTUNE(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Married women who are the head of their families. Probably feeding their husbands.
you see your life...it's ur kind that's even discouraging the movement, just listen to yourself..so a successful woman should be seen as a demi God, while a successful man should be seen as ordinary?...why would u think they are feeding their husbands, are u not sounding childish?

6 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
It beats my imagination when I see some women reject the movement. Like they are so comfortable being opressed. SHM

Lol, you’re the first to comment, goes to show you got nothing going on in your life. Hope you don’t regret your stance when you turn 50 living alone.

3 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by iExplore(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Did you know that without feminism, we wouldn't have gotten people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Kamala Harris, Angela Merkel etc? Feminisms open doors for equality and women empowerment. I spits on any women who rejects the movement.

You know absolutely nothing about feminism, yet no day goes by without you spewing trash, trying to defend it.

Imagine the rubbish you wrote up there.
SMH...

4 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by EndRape2(f): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
She and all the illetrates guys here does not know the meaning of feminism,
Their daughters will pay for it, because if they refused to fight for women empowerment, and women liberation, thier daughters will be used and abused , by useless and possessive men that sees women as property to be used and dump., Every sensible person male and female , should be a feminist, because no human being deserve ill treatment, male or female must be loved, valued and treated well. And that is what feminism is all about, even animals deserve good treatment.

Not useless men that are frustrated, and are now using women to show how strong they are.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
you mean all women in the world are oppressed? Speak for yourself and mother ffs! Stop generalizing.
lalasticlala rule 2
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by chymes0359(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:

All this misguided miscreant yelping feminist without know what it means should please take the back sit.

In feminisms talk about Equity "isi ukwa" not equality, cause it can never be equal.

And please don't spit on your mother predecessors because you think you have now acquire some little knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by beyondPen(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:

Sorry to say but your words is full of lie.

Men put those women there.
Not them been feminist.
They were humble (maybe that's not the right word, you can replace).

I have a boss she is were she is today because of her husband's support and contribution. She has high status and money because of him. There was one time she went to America for her work and the husband was the one talking care of the kids when they were very little.

Character is oil for lamp that never burns out.

7 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by June12Buhari(f): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
It beats my imagination when I see some women reject the movement. Like they are so comfortable being opressed. SHM

Try re-beating your imagination again let's see what happens this time...,panel-beater

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Legend44(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
This lady go just dey talk like say she dey dumb... Feminism is not about dragging head of the house but about getting equal opportunity with the male counterpart but the way u see it is quite different from the true meaning of what feminism stands for cos the way u condemn men on this forum is alerting... Even the real feminism still worship there husband's even if they are way above them. Follow your feminist mentors closely u will discover you're on the wrong side if it. You're misinterpreting the whole thing.
sapphiere:

3 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

The Day @sapphiere, Go Send Mtn Recharge Card of 100naira to UDOKABESTLUV, to start with, that's the day, I will start to believe In that your movement.
You're right?
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
You're right?

Who Do You Think Is The Owner Of The Popular . Com Blog In Nigeria
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Ediot so when one is first to comment it means the person has noting going on in his/her life? Shame on you.

Look at how bitter you are. No amount of feminism can make you happy. It's better you just opt for a sex change operation and become a man. FTM transgender exist for this purpose.
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:

Women don't parley with the "movement" of little girls.

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Dicedpineappple(f): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
bluefilm:
The bitch is probably thinking marriage now.
She's married already...
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by qtguru(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:

3rd wave feminist ruined it,

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by EndRape2(f): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Which is better, or which will you advice

[/quote]sister to
EndRape2:
Shut up, that is a typographical error that you should know
Even a primary one girl will spell ill correctly, cheap guy that wants to use common typical error to shine,

Type ill and press your space bar, it will give you I'll

Olodo like

1. Living alone at old age with peace of mind
2. Living with an abusive useless man, that careless about her emotions, beat her, molest her, cheat on her, even sleep with their maid, different girls, stingy to her needs etc. Even have other wives , careless about the children.

You will advice her to pick number 2, right, because you think staying alone at old age is bad.

My brother go and get sense.

ote author=SenecaTheYonger post=102829661]

Lol, you’re the first to comment, goes to show you got nothing going on in your life. Hope you don’t regret your stance when you turn 50 living alone.

1 Like

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Yeahmehn: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
BKayy:

You know one day you are going to wear one oversized skirt to shiloh begging for any man.
But just to help you and tell you the truth, men have wised up. We no longer fall for that fake Church girls or any trick you people use these days like this retired Olosho on the news called Mercy Eke attacking fellow feminists

My God... Lwkm
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Legend44:
This lady go just dey talk like say she dey dumb... Feminism is not about dragging head of the house but about getting equal opportunity with the male counterpart but the way u see it is quite different from the true meaning of what feminism stands for cos the way u condemn men on this forum is alerting... Even the real feminism still worship there husband's even if they are way above them. Follow your feminist mentors closely u will discover you're on the wrong side if it. You're misinterpreting the whole thing.

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Drella(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
pansophist:
Show me a feminist, and I will show you a stupid person cool

Jeeeeeez!

O'wrong now! cry
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
It beats my imagination when I see some women reject the movement. Like they are so comfortable being oppressed. SHM

There is comfort in being in a familiar place right?
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by EndRape2(f): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
She and all the illetrates guys here does not know the meaning of feminism,
Their daughters will pay for it, because if they refused to fight for women empowerment, and women liberation, thier daughters will be used and abused , by useless and possessive men that sees women as property to be used and dump., Every sensible person male and female is a feminist, because no human being deserve I'll treatment, male or female must be loved, valued and treated well. And that is what feminism is all about, even animals deserve good treatment.

author=sapphiere post=102822537]Reality TV star, Mercy Eke, asked feminists to avoid her after she agreed with a quote that averred that a woman's character keeps a man.

The quote read;

Mercy re-shared it on her snapchat handle, affirming that she agrees with the quote.

https://instagram.com/official_mercyeke?utm_medium=copy_link[/quote]
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:

Why are Nigerian men so so insecure? Once the hear the word "feminism" their blood get hot.

Shut up angry
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by osazsky(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:

Why are Nigerian men so so insecure? Once the hear the word "feminism" their blood get hot.

y are u always the first to comment on feminist topic and rape topics it's not our fault that your uncle raped u while in sch..pls forgive him.time will heal your pains but not all of us are rapist

2 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Mynd44 rule 2

Lol, what a liar, you edited my reply. Can you imagine? grin grin grin grin grin How hateful can a person get?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.