Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban (51273 Views)

Henry Shield Replies Kemi Olunloyo Over Twitter Impersonation Allegation (Pics) / Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by blowjohn(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
KRSWon:

We have no room to talk...

Nigeria overtakes India in extreme poverty ranking
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/26/africa/nigeria-overtakes-india-extreme-poverty-intl/index.html

Oil-rich Nigeria outstrips India as country with most people in poverty
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jul/16/oil-rich-nigeria-outstrips-india-most-people-in-poverty

U have shown how poverty ridden they are by ur links already

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by bot101(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:
This is one thing I love about Indians...

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see these slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

Why won't a shithole like India, Kenya look down on us?

When a police man "accidentally discharges" a bullet on your child, go online and start singing the praises of the Nigerian police. Utter foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Tonitoniton(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hahahahahahaha

He has a point cos all the country mentioned are all terrorist nation.

It is either the government is a terrorist govt or the people and govt are terrorists. If u doubt me, pls, ask buhari
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Passionate888: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see these slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

Were you praising Nigeria when Jonathan was in power?

4 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by heniford2: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

what you said is true, but you are an idiotic fool big one for that your foolishness is making me see reason that truly truly some people are born useless grin cheesy grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Glycosunde: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

This is coming from someone who wrote that he is a male but uses a female moniker. So you want us to lie and suffer in silence. If our leaders have shame then let them do the needful and see how the citizens will praise them to high heavens. Someone who has lost something be it someone,money etc in the dispensation and you what that person to praise this government when he is not suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Sighs..........

3 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Dunskibaba: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Na wa o.See misrepresentation at play here.thought it was an Indian govt official tweet.The fool even had the guts to mention China.

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by OnionBandit(f): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
heniford2:
what you said is true, but you are an idiotic fool big one for that your foolishness is making see reason that truly truly some people are born useless grin cheesy grin undecided

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by chigbo25: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

Bandit like u don't understand the governmental system of India and India is 10x better than Nigeria in all angle. Yes there are places in India that is awful but can't be compared to Nigeria. Again check their population and compare with Nigeria. They have a great system, the restructure their country than every region is in control of their economy which us what Nigerians have been asking for. Both northerners always afraid they will be left to die in poverty. North only good at stealing and destruction, they contribute nothing to the economy.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by poiZon: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

Who dey publicise abia state?
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by olabukola: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u even know how India is structured ?
Every region control their resources and are politically equal ...a region with 100 million is politically equal to a region of 5 million

Would your northern brothers agree to that ?

U can't make Nigeria function for only one tribe and expect the rest to love nigeria

Restructure Nigeria to 6 zones that are politically equal then watch us love nigeria
Is Nigeria functioning for any tribe? Tell me the tribe so that my next holiday to Nigeria will be in that region.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
India trying to be relevant, what is India compare to China.

India electricity= 385,000 megawatts, 99% coverage

Nigeria electricity=12,000megawatts generation capacity but only less than 4000mw transmitted therefore only 53% coverage, the rest 47% in perpetual darkness.
Naija electricity need is 40,000mw.

Bros abeg naija is darkness compared with India.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Ojiofor: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
That is where Nigeria belongs to under Buhari.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by OnionBandit(f): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Passionate888:
Were you praising Nigeria when Jonathan was in power?
No..I criticized constructively.. expecting Nigerians to do the same now

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by poiZon: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u even know how India is structured ?
Every region control their resources and are politically equal ...a region with 100 million is politically equal to a region of 5 million

Would your northern brothers agree to that ?

U can't make Nigeria function for only one tribe and expect the rest to love nigeria

Restructure Nigeria to 6 zones that are politically equal then watch us love nigeria
U r talking to a dimwit, someone whose loyalty is to buhari.
Watch as he will hate this same Nigeria once a southerner becomes the president.
They r all hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by nsiba: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

Plz go to za oza room
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Adakintroy: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
We pass them.

We don't worship monkeys.

I know Buhari worship cows but it's hardly literal.

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Passionate888: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:
No..I criticized constructively.. expecting Nigerians to do the same now
on your post that I quoted, you didn't say anything about constructive criticism.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by KRSWon: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
blowjohn:

U have shown how poverty ridden they are by ur links already

At least they can partly lay blame on their high population.

What's our excuse?

Poverty Capital

The economy has yet to recover from the oil crash of 2014, and is unlikely to do so anytime soon, meaning its population will continue to out pace economic expansion adding more poor to what is already the poverty capital of the world. Over 90 million people live in penury, more than India, which has a population seven times greater.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/6/15/once-africas-promise-nigeria-is-heaving-under-crime-scare-jobs
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by donprinyo(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kai, fulani don finish this country.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by JayB11(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

Pls are u single? I wish to marry you, you know nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by OnionBandit(f): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Passionate888:
on your post that I quoted, you didn't say anything about constructive criticism.
That's the message I am trying to pass, man. Not saying we should pretend like all is well..criticize, but do so constructively

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by OnionBandit(f): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
JayB11:

Pls are u single? I wish to marry you, you know nothing but the truth.
You cant marry me. You can't cope with four ballz
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Ovis1302(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
China and Iran are far ahead of India.
We need to check that Indian brain, e be like sey 3 marine cockroaches don enter he brain.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by yahmohy27: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

well said grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by yahmohy27: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari has reduced Nigeria to a laughing stock
it is people like you,not Buhari

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by yahmohy27: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:
I won’t mind if Nigeria is downgraded to the level of China in terms of infrastructural development, technological innovations, manufacturing capacity and military advancement. Not a bad wish!

But wait o lalasticlala, a random Indian tweeted his opinion and you opened a thread about it and moved it quickly to the front page. Are we now to start opening threads about every opinion expressed in a tweet? Is Nairaland now lacking content or what? Absolute poo!
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by JayB11(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:
You cant marry me. You can't cope with four ballz

Four balls? Are u not female?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.