Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban (51257 Views)

Henry Shield Replies Kemi Olunloyo Over Twitter Impersonation Allegation (Pics) / Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by naijaman2225(m): 1:28am On Jun 18, 2021
faceland:
What is Turkmenistan?
I already feel sorry for the citizens of that country.

ARE YOU WITH US?
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by subcbouy: 2:03am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:
This is one thing I love about Indians...

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see these slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

Why won't a shithole like India, Kenya look down on us?

How many have you met one-on-one talk? You think reading Indian comments justify your claim. I laughed in India.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Bifwoli: 2:40am On Jun 18, 2021
seunmsg:
I won’t mind if Nigeria is downgraded to the level of China in terms of infrastructural development, technological innovations, manufacturing capacity and military advancement. Not a bad wish!

But wait o lalasticlala, a random Indian tweeted his opinion and you opened a thread about it and moved it quickly to the front page. Are we now to start opening threads about every opinion expressed in a tweet? Is Nairaland now lacking content or what? Absolute poo!
Nigeria is ranked #117 in the latest yr 2020 innovation index and India ranks 43rd.

Now all those nations up there except Nigeria have a good ranking in all these areas you mentioned .Who do you blame for this?

2 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Bifwoli: 2:45am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see these slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

Haven't you seen videos of Nigerian children defecating in Lagos lagoon in Ajegunle where fishermen catch fish to sell?
And btw ,those two nations you call shitholes rank better than Nigeria in many areas of development.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by ThatFairGuy1: 3:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Never said anything as that, just stating the obvious
FarahAideed:

You no get anything pass any NIGERIAN youth so rest

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Lashist(m): 3:18am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

Dumdum, so news about kilkings done by fulanis are exaggerations?? Hope you get attacked by the bandits. Na ontop empty stomach you dey defend buhari and politicians
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=OnionBandit post=102826412

[/quote]

Don't say that again

Indian has the best website designer's/programmer's/hacker's, best medical practitioners, they are innovative in terms of science and technology

India is far better than Nigeria
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by whirlwind7(m): 5:23am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Gordson: 5:29am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

There's nothing like exaggerating the ills in the country.

What is bad is bad. The country is bad, the presidency or president is incompetent n useless. There's poverty and hardship in the land. The country is in chaos, people are dying every fuckin day.

That 1k they're giving you to stand with evil will kill you very soon.

Abi you want to be unfortunate in this life ni

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Gordson: 5:39am On Jun 18, 2021
Rissimenky:

Most Nigerians are DUMB, THOUGHTLESS and STUPID with no common sense.

That is why.

India has power cuts DAILY. But you would never know this unless you researched it, or visited there yourself.

Nigeria? The whole world now knows Nigeria has power cuts by virtue of the loud, big, thoughtless, self hating mouths of Nigerians.

When India officially had the most poor people of any country on earth, we NEVER knew it or heard any Indian calling their own country ''poverty capital of the world'', but the minute Nigeria was officially reported to have taken that position from India, Nigerians went online in their thousands proclaiming their country as the ''world poverty capital''.

Nigerians are sick people mentally. Maybe they are cursed.

We should pretend like we are living in plenty, we should pretend like we have good structures, we should pretend the country is secure, we should pretend we have stable power.

See if you see nothing wrong with the state of the nation, then it is you and your family that are sick people mentally. You are the one that is cursed. Shameless!

2 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Gordson: 5:49am On Jun 18, 2021
bot101:

When a police man "accidentally discharges" a bullet on your child, go online and start singing the praises of the Nigerian police. Utter foolishness.
It will certainly happen to him. Since he sees nothing wrong with the country.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by neighbourhud: 6:02am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

Guy, your description of India is outstanding cheesy cheesy

The bolded really got me rolling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by olibeans: 6:23am On Jun 18, 2021
That's the level Nigeria has sunken into.

The 3rd most terrorized country on the planet after Syria and Iraq, you'll see Nigeria.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by OnionBandit(f): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2021
xeju:

If they wouldn't let the world see it, why was it in a movie? because you've 300+ likes doesn't mean you're sensible, it just means you've 300+ people who have your kind of outlandish brain and thinking. Democracy is freedom of criticism and calling out of the unacceptables. From your claim, because Indians don't call out evil(which is a lie already) also means Nigerians shouldn't speak up? Caged tard
You are not wise

Go and find out the kind of criticism the producers of the movie faced for showing the slum side of India...after that, you can mention me

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by oyoirabor: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2021
abbey621:

Uncultuered swine.....Your pops should have trained you on how to properly communicate online, instead of you to present your argument using facts you've chosen the typical Nairalander emotionally daft response......E-diot!

Like I said earlier the country is mess because your likes.... pretending to be what you're not!! Hypocrites!!
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by OperationcowLeg: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

don't know the trash u talking about. Trying to draw stupid similarity. How could one be dumb as to compare a developing society and economy to d nonsense called Nigeria
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by erubati: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

So we should hide Buharis atrocities? You no well
So has it changed anything?

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by blowjohn(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2021
KRSWon:

At least they can partly lay blame on their high population.

What's our excuse?

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/6/15/once-africas-promise-nigeria-is-heaving-under-crime-scare-jobs

What's their excuse for the high incessant rapes?
Because of population?
What's their excuse for racism?
Because of population?

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by OperationcowLeg: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u even know how India is structured ?
Every region control their resources and are politically equal ...a region with 100 million is politically equal to a region of 5 million

Would your northern brothers agree to that ?

U can't make Nigeria function for only one tribe and expect the rest to love nigeria

Restructure Nigeria to 6 zones that are politically equal then watch us love nigeria
brilliant response! If I had seen this ur response that had adequately addressed all the mischief in that "Onionbandit" write up I wouldn't have bothered even responding.
How could ppl b dumb has not to see that it is only fools or idiots or paid agents of Fulani
government that would expect patriotism in the face of outright discrimination, resource robbery and novel nepotism.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Owologbo(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

The present government actually started the fake/hate news.
And for nigeria government banning Twitter; how many world leaders are on this their Koo app sef?

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by duptie(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2021
So u r pleased with what is going on hre..........i pity your next generation.

[/quote]
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by duptie(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2021
duptie:
So u r pleased with what is going on hre..........i pity your next generation.

. So u r pleased with what is going on hre..........i pity your next generation
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by lekankolade(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a

president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

How I wish I can like this comment million times...sense will never depart from you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by sonofthunder: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u even know how India is structured ?
Every region control their resources and are politically equal ...a region with 100 million is politically equal to a region of 5 million

Would your northern brothers agree to that ?

U can't make Nigeria function for only one tribe and expect the rest to love nigeria

Restructure Nigeria to 6 zones that are politically equal then watch us love nigeria

We would be in need of more than six zones right now.... Unless you want the middle belt to suffer another man's sins
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by bigfather(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Patriotism isn't d same as being blind to d ills going on in ur country because u belong to a political party or because u believe in a politician. Patriotism is seeing d ills of ur country and holding those responsible accountable irrespective of ur political affiliation. As Theodore Roosevelt once said:

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else"

Nigerians deserve better

Thank u !

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by osscarr(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=OnionBandit post=102826412]This is one thing I love about Indians...

Ur dear president n his goons did worse when they where in opposition

Now he has taken the country back to 1960
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by mrvitalis(m): 8:45am On Jun 18, 2021
sonofthunder:

We would be in need of more than six zones right now.... Unless you want the middle belt to suffer another man's sins
How would the middle belt suffer in a zone they are majority ? With option of taraba and southern kaduna joining them
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Ade345(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

You this Fulani bandit or Fulani Government Agent, may it not go well with you. You are worse than a swine...

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by gstream: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Guy, you get sense so?. calling Kenya Shithole?. I hope dem never ise your brain pay ransom.
OnionBandit:

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by KillerBeauty(f): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Macsjebs:
Your personal opinion, why compare India to China who is even a permanent member of the UN security council undecided
What's downgrading is thinking India on same level with China
India one of the poverty capital of the world
China, lifted 800,000,000 Chinese out of poverty to middle class
That's times 4 Nigeria's population

2 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by bewla(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2021
OnionBandit:

Don't mind them every kunu sorry kanu and this idiot spreading shit Ogun is already at wake

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) / Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.