Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban (51275 Views)

Henry Shield Replies Kemi Olunloyo Over Twitter Impersonation Allegation (Pics) / Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by bluefilm: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:
This is one thing I love about Indians...

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see these slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

Why won't a shithole like India, Kenya look down on us?

I am not surprised at all that you praise india for praising their equally shithole country.

Have you read the story of the naked_ emperor who wore the dress that only the sinless people could see?

That is exactly how the whole world looks at you when you praise your shithole country out of stupid and senseless pride...

3 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by beyondPen(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

Even though their country is the real definition of shithole, they still try to speak well of it in public domains. There are places in India where children will have to swim through water filled with poo of different sizes to get to school but they won't let the world see these slums..If you have watched slumdog millionaire, you will have an idea of what I am saying.

...but here in Nigeria, just because you don't like a president, you go on twitter, Facebook, Reddit, quora etc to call your country zoo., spread fake news, exaggerate ills in the country, insult your president like he is the reason your life is miserable, and then tag the whole world to see..

Almost every of your sentences are correct.

My boss had been to India and she will say Nigeria is a 3rd world country, while India is a 5th world. But they still believe in working hard to the top and hoping one day their country will be great. Also they don't steal.

If it's raping, yes.
I was watching a NoFap community support in indian about why guys needs to celibate themselves for a while and you will hear them say, " if every of their youths practice it that they will take back their dream country".

The bottom line is they always praise their country despite their ills. Wonder why indians have taught us many things on YouTube? This is because they do it for their people.

Nigerians need to stop seeing the government as the cause of their downfall. Though we all know the government is suppose to provide platforms and good economy for us to thrive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by pickatyouu: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

We know lie mohamed is ur role model, so if u want to keep lying, it's ur choice. Naija na shit hole and zoo. Even governor and elites knows this

2 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by mrvitalis(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
olabukola:
Is Nigeria functioning for any tribe? Tell me the tribe so that my next holiday to Nigeria will be in that region.
Fulanis only they are strangers that's why they are ready to let Nigeria burn
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by ceeceeuwa: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

So you are suggesting we cover our governments ineptitude just to save face?

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by OnionBandit(f): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
JayB11:

Four balls? Are u not female?
Read my siggy, man. I have put it in bold

But there is this girl I would like you to marry..She is Bigsarah..very intelligent.. problem is, she is an atheist angry
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Passionate888: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:
That's the message I am trying to pass, man. Not saying we should pretend like all is well..criticize, but do so constructively
But you never mentioned it
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Firefox01: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
You're mad, Lalasticlala. The opinion of one "woke" Indian now represents the entire India? Why don't you bring up other Indian tweets in support of the twitter ban and push it to FP?

3 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Eberex(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Watch how Lai Mohammed will reply this tweet
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by michaelbills(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ignorance is bliss. So we should hide the malignant boil abi?

OnionBandit:

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by 02Kebreal(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

You will grow

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Safemoon: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Rissimenky:

Everything you've written here is illiterate trash coming from the head of a know-nothing baboon.

80% of the world comprises DEVELOPING COUNTRIES with the SAME problems Nigeria has, to varying degrees.

Ignorant know-nothing DUNCE.

Olodo leave your comfort zone move around the world and you will see with you very eyes how useless the country is.

I repeat every country on earth is far better than Nigeria.

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by ParkleElegant: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

U re a fool from d beginning, from birth n from d onset.... Ewu
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Safemoon: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
abbey621:

Yes 9ja is very very bad but people like you won't last one month in North Korea, shebi you still get mind to come social media and voice your displeasure, try it in North Korea grin

North Korea is FAR better than nigeria at least they have constant electric power.they only have a unique way of life.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by biggy26: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

If you call Kenya a shithole, then you must be living in the bush, inside a bush.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by bkool7(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:
I won’t mind if Nigeria is downgraded to the level of China in terms of infrastructural development, technological innovations, manufacturing capacity and military advancement. Not a bad wish!

But wait o lalasticlala, a random Indian tweeted his opinion and you opened a thread about it and moved it quickly to the front page. Are we now to start opening threads about every opinion expressed in a tweet? Is Nairaland now lacking content or what? Absolute poo!

Well, he was referring to freedom of speech.

Even a fool can comprehend that
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by tradepunter: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u even know how India is structured ?
Every region control their resources and are politically equal ...a region with 100 million is politically equal to a region of 5 million

Would your northern brothers agree to that ?

U can't make Nigeria function for only one tribe and expect the rest to love nigeria

Restructure Nigeria to 6 zones that are politically equal then watch us love nigeria

Don't mind the idiatttt, they won't study and just open their mouth like diarrhea.

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Wolfeye: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

You don’t have shit. Even Kenya has a functioning football league your footballers rush to. Assured gold medalists at all athletics meets, what does Nigeria have asides failed promises and soldiers with uncontrollable sexual urges looking for village girls to rape?

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by oyoirabor: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
abbey621:

You're a damn lie! There's nothing equal about governance in India, the rural areas remain the poorest in the entire country and you thinking they are politically equal to places like Mumbai is pure comedy. I don't know why you people love spewing falsehoods, can't you make your point without zobo?

Abeg park well.....Are you from India? Do you live in India? Nigeria is not the problem...its the dumba$$ like you are the problem.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by chaloskyx: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
NO ONE IS LOOKING DOWN ON US CAUSE OF WHAT IS POSTED ONLINE LIKE IF THE COUNTRY IS REALLY WORKING GIVING YOUTHS JOBS STABLE ELECTRICITY WATER GOOD HEALTH CARE, SECURITY AND ROADS NO ONE WOULD HAVE TIME TO COME ONLINE TO INSULT NIGERIA BUT THE COUNTRY IS ACTUALLY A SHITHOLE AND DOES NOT WORK THEY POUR THEIR FUSTRATION ON THEIR GOVT WHO TURN DEAF EARS AND DONT LISTEN JUST TAKE BUHARI FOR EXAMPLE HAS HE ADDRESSED ONE ISSUE NO. SO PEOPLE TAKE THEIR FRUSTRATIONS ONLINE SIMPLE THE TRUTH IS NIGERIA IS A DISGRACE AND A SHITHOLE EVEN BEFORE TWITTER WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BLACKLISTED AROUND THE WORLD FOR THAT.
OnionBandit:

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by Emir01: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nigerians will be talking as if their leaders are not from among them. Nigerians are good people, this statement always dey vex me cos I don't know the yardstick they used to arrive at that. Nigerians will be complaining about corruption why looking for means to dupe you. Tribalistic, hatred, bigotry, intolerance nepotism, talk about any evils thrive among the poor why the rich knows watsup. Some will even want u to hate some people because they hate them. Sometimes, I wondered most of those spreading hatred, fake news are not from Adam and Eve again. When you're intentionally spreading fake news, misleading people, causing confusion be rest assured that you will meet it with your lord.

4 Likes

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by ehinmowo: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

Baba na gpod thing person fey emulate. Naija no different from poo house.
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
oyoirabor:

Abeg park well.....Are you from India? Do you live in India? Nigeria is not the problem...its the dumba$$ like you are the problem.

Uncultuered swine.....Your pops should have trained you on how to properly communicate online, instead of you to present your argument using facts you've chosen the typical Nairalander emotionally daft response......E-diot!

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Safemoon:

North Korea is FAR better than nigeria at least they have constant electric power.they only have a unique way of life.

You Nairalanders will not kill pesin with laughter grin grin grin grin. Las las na that North Korea you must live, I'll make sure just wait make I call Kim grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
OnionBandit:

[/s]
Re: Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban by abbey621(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

Every region in India are politically equal that's what matters and controls their resources that's what matters in a federation

North is just holding everyone to their pace of development ..imagine all India developing at the same rate ...them for fit challenge China ?

Bros each region does not control their own resources, get this out of your head! The union government controls certain aspects and the state government controls some, if you disagree with this prove me wrong rather than repeating the same falsehoods. My pop spent years in India and one of my close pal is now a politician over there. Please let's focus on facts rather than emotional rhetoric, abeg!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.