Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best (1675 Views)

When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best by letitrainnow(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Man starts quarrel with girlfriend after she left his VIP table to join her bestie at a VVIP table in a show

Quarrel ensues between a man and his girlfriend after she snubbed his VIP table to join her bestie in the VVIP table.

The man who felt disappointed by the action exhibited by his girlfriend disclosed that he had initially bought a VIP ticket for himself and his girlfriend, only for her to shun his table when she saw her bestie in the VVIP table.

Sharing his story, he wrote:

“I bought a VIP ticket for my girlfriend and I to go see a show. Two of my friends came along too, they equally bought tickets for same show. We were sitting and catching our fun until my girlfriend and her bestie saw themselves but her bestie was sitting in VVIP with some guys and girls, so my girl went to greet her there…”

Read the full gist below

1 Share

Re: Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best by KelvinCX(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Who no like enjoyment.
Make he free the girl abeg grin
Re: Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best by Pierocash(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2021
There is nothing like putting head to settle,and expect you to apologise.

If she doesn't apologise,dump that girl. Such a girl is a traitor,she will dump you when a better offer comes her way.

There is nothing to settle,dump her.

I use to have a girl like that,I dumped her without negotiating it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best by Demigod22: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Girls and loyalty are parralle. That gender doesn't understand the word Loyalty. Get a dog if you want loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best by RisenJoe(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
And it must be a Nigerian girl, the kind of stories am hearing about our ladies when it comes to relationship is so discouraging, that's why since the past seven months I've not even bothered going into a new relationship after I booted out the former lady I was dating....

Re: Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best by epondudu: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Simpssssssss. cool
Re: Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best by habsydiamond(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Contentment is one of the qualities u will never finish with ladies of nowadays... Thats why I will never pity any lady that runs mad or ended up being used by a yahoo boy or ritual... Discipline is what some parents have refused to teach their children.. Na greediness dey push a lady go do olosho oo not only ladies Sha.. We guys are not left out

1 Like

Re: Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Women Sha.
She was wrong and she is also playing the victim.
What did went wrong with her with a table full of assorted drinks and orisirisi..

1 Like

Re: Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best by AutoChick4U(f): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
If I were d one, I'd b contented with d puff puff.
Re: Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best by KingDash: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
him for cover her with slap.. useless thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tongue Drives Dem Craxi / Mosidi LEGACY Lives On!! / Leaked Video Of A Cheating Ghanian Woman With Other Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.