Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone (1349 Views)

My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ / How Alex Ekwueme Created The Idea Of The South-South Zone. / How Ekwueme, Bisi Onabanjo Plotted Six Geopolitical Zones From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Eastlink(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Igboid:
If Yoruba fights a war in Nigeria today and lose. Then it wouldn't be hard to fan anti Yoruba agenda among Ijebus and Aworis in Lagos. You will just hand power over to the already existent anti Yoruba unity groups there and dethrone all the currently pro Yoruba unity there.
Ijebu already have history of difficulty in accepting Yoruba unity in the past, so it wouldn't be a difficult job to sow such seeds there.
Egun is not even Yoruba to start with.

Boro literally had to kill all pro Biafra Ijaw elders during the war. To make way for anti Igbo rhetorics and Agenda promoting ones to rise.
Hope you can now see why I’ll never forgive Ojukwu for his stupidity.
Ego and pride led him to engage a war he could not win. Losers will always be at the receiving end. Victors make the rules. If the South-East didn't learn anything from Ojukwu’s misadventure, the same will be repeated with Kanu. This time around, Umuahia Kanu’s community will declare themselves a new ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by 143WaZoBia: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rugaria:

You see the problem with you guys!?
Your treacherous penchant for speaking from both sides of your mouth!

The same relationship you want to have with your Yoruba sub-groups is the same relationship we want to have with our Igbo subgroups!
Aworis and Eguns are to you the same thing Ikwerres, Ekpeyes, ndonis etc are to us!
We don't come from the east to tell you that Aworis or Eguns are not Yorubas. Neither do we tell you that Lagos is not Yoruba!

So you shouldn't be caught pokenosing in our brotherly squabbles in the east! You lot want to show us the borders between us and the Ikwerres and others.
But to us they're a subgroup of Igbos the same way Aworis are a subgroup of Yorubas! Irrespective of what anyone says...

You understand how it works now?
If igbo was a race, Yoruba is a super race. Have you heard us complain about Kwara? Or Benin? Or Togo? We have more people in those places than you have in SS. Usually I don’t comment on posts like this but. Did we fight to have Lagos carved into the SW?
Reason with your brain people. Reason. Don’t just argue to prove points be sure of what point you are trying to prove.
You will say Lagos is no man’s land, you will try to grab south south, you will try to dominate Nigeria, insult other people, rubbish leaders from other tribe and turn around to say the people hate you because they are jealous. Think.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by theTranslator: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
143WaZoBia:

That man is reading lies.
He has never met any Awori man before. It amazes me how people can be ignorant and mischievous at the same time.
Beside Yoruba language does Awori have another language?
They think we hate Awori like they did to ika and ikwerre
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by 143WaZoBia: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eastlink:
MC Oluomo Awori? I’m a Lagosian bro. MC Oluomo is from Kwara. Do you know the reason Kunle Poly is fighting him? Kunle is Isale Eko.

Lol. No worry. You live in Lagos doesn’t mean you have access to information. I can name a handful Awori just by sitting here. Have lived with them from Osodi to Isolo, Ipaja down to Sango, Igando to Iba. You don’t know what you are saying and MC among other is Awori man. That’s why you are hearing rumor of him becoming a governor one day. Man seem to be the only sellable Awori man because the believe is that others misuse their powers like the formal NURTW chairman.
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Akponmfet: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
esnbrutality:
I SMASHED YOUR AFONJA POSTS WITH FACTS...and you changed moniker from "Ekpeitit" to this useless one to CONTINUE fighting IGBO PEOPLE??

You people are truly the UNITY BEGGARS IN THIS COUNTRY....but as Promised, we are waiting for Afonja campaign train to come to our region.

After insulting jonathan and calling his wife names you want our blessings to ridicule IGBO...NA LIE...UNA FAIL!!!!

YOU ARE DESPERATE..Knowing that Biafra will enforce your slavery to the Fulani permanently.

UNA GO SOON UNDERSTAND...

IGBO PEOPLE..... TRULY THESE AFONJA ARE REALLY OBSESSED!! AND ITS DISGUSTING

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Akponmfet: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Are you okay in the head child?

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by cheruv: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
theTranslator:

[s]That's it
A people are who they say they are
Austrians speak German
Have German culture
Yet have their separate country[/s]
Always put things in perspective to avoid looking dumb!!!
When the allied powers defeated the Anschluss, which is a union of Germany and Austria under Hitler in 1945, the Austrians were forbidden from uniting with Germany in any form and this was also written into the constitution handed down to them by the allied powers.
I think Nigeria borrowed her post '70 Igbo script from the allied playbook.. which is why many Igbos believe that in order for Igbos to survive and thrive, Nigeria must be utterly destroyed

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Rugaria: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
143WaZoBia:

If igbo was a race, Yoruba is a super race. Have you heard us complain about Kwara? Or Benin? Or Togo? We have more people in those places than you have in SS. Usually I don’t comment on posts like this but. Did we fight to have Lagos carved into the SW?
Reason with your brain people. Reason. Don’t just argue to prove points be sure of what point you are trying to prove.
You will say Lagos is no man’s land, you will try to grab south south, you will try to dominate Nigeria, insult other people, rubbish leaders from other tribe and turn around to say the people hate you because they are jealous. Think.

Our history as the igbo people and your history as the Yoruba people are not the same! The more reason why you should respect our interests and way of life! We can't unmake ourselves to suit you, especially when there is nothing in your culture that's superior to ours! Get it? It's even better we want out, so we won't be irritating you with our presence, what's bad with that? You may like to forget your people in Benin Republic and to be ruled by others in your own lands... That's your culture! It works for you! It doesn't work that way where I come from! We don't roll like that. So ....

This is not a cultural outlook patterned to confront anybody! It's the way we are! Take for instance, the igbo man does not leave his dead brothers corpse in foreign lands! Check with the airlines! We are that tied to our relatives not to talk of those still alive! If a man dies in America, he's flown down to his village to be buried! You must return to your ancestors in your own land! That's our culture! Respect that! It might not make sense to you , just as say, you rolling in the mud to greet your elders doesnt make sense to me, but hey! It's your culture, your way if life, so I respect that. . Respect mine!

What gets me infuriated about you people from yorubaland is this your obnoxious tendency to tell the Igbos where they get it right or wrong, when your politics is obviously part of the igbo man's problem! You want me to learn how to leave my people to be ruled as minorities elsewhere as you have done in Kwarra so that peace will reign, why should I do that? Am I telling you to leave Lagos for the Eguns? Why are you guys so strategically invested in the igbomans relationship with his so called minority neighbors?! You don't see how treacherous you look with that?

4 Likes

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by 143WaZoBia: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
cheruv:

Always put things in perspective to avoid looking dumb!!!
When the allied powers defeated the Anschluss, which is a union of Germany and Austria under Hitler in 1945, the Austrians were forbidden from uniting with Germany in any form and this was also written into the constitution handed down to them by the allied powers.
I think Nigeria borrowed her post '70 Igbo script from the allied playbook.. which is why many Igbos believe that in order for Igbos to survive and thrive, Nigeria must be utterly destroyed
You want to destroy the country because they won’t allow you lord over it or control it as you please.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Rugaria: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Igboid:
If Yoruba fights a war in Nigeria today and lose. Then it wouldn't be hard to fan anti Yoruba agenda among Ijebus and Aworis in Lagos. You will just hand power over to the already existent anti Yoruba unity groups there and dethrone all the currently pro Yoruba unity there.
Ijebu already have history of difficulty in accepting Yoruba unity in the past, so it wouldn't be a difficult job to sow such seeds there.
Egun is not even Yoruba to start with.

Boro literally had to kill all pro Biafra Ijaw elders during the war. To make way for anti Igbo rhetorics and Agenda promoting ones to rise.
Hmmm
So you know all these?
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Fejoku: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
theTranslator:

They think we hate Awori like they did to ika and ikwerre
Stop suggesting rubbish. SE Igbos don't hate Ikwerre or Ika by any chance. It's the foolishness some of them display that we detest. Should we say Yorubas hate Ijebu people going by some remarks an average Yoruba have against them?
Some of you guys can't be weaned from the inate dislike you have for anything Igbo. We are thinking the present generation of southerners will be wise enough to stop the subtle jabs against ourselves so we can focus more on building of heritage but people like can't just be cured. Shame.
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by 143WaZoBia: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rugaria:

Our history as the igbo people and your history as the Yoruba people are not the same! The more reason why you should respect our interests and way of life! We can't unmake ourselves to suit you, especially when there is nothing in your culture that's superior to ours! Get it? It's even better we want out, so we won't be irritating you with our presence, what's bad with that? You may like to forget your people in Benin Republic and to be ruled by others in your own lands... That's your culture! It works for you! It doesn't work that way where I come from! We don't roll like that. So ....

This is not a cultural outlook patterned to confrobt anybody! It's the way we are! Take for instance, the igbo man does not leave his dead brothers corpse in foreign lands! Check with the airlines! We are that tied to our relatives not to talk of those still alive! If a man dies in America, he's flown down to his village to be buried! You must return to your ancestors in your own land! That's our culture! Respect that! It might not make sense to you , just as say, you rolling in the mud to greet your elders doesnt make sense to me, but hey! It's your culture, your way if life, so I respect that. . Respect mine!

What gets me infuriated about you people from yorubaland is this your obnoxious tendency to tell the Igbos where they get it right or wrong, when your politics is obviously part of the igbo man's problem! You want me to learn how to leave my people to be ruled as minorities elsewhere as you have done in Kwarra so that peace will reign, why should I do that? Am I telling you to leave Lagos for the Eguns? Why are you guys do strategicalky invested in the igbomans relationship with his do called minority neighbors?! You don't see how treacherous you look with that?
With all due respect only thing you have voiced is emotional sentiments. Nothing more.
From your history as you have said. The only thing that matters to you are just for selfish interest. From making Nigeria one federation to declaring Biafra in less than two years, to wanting the Niger delta oil. To saying you must be giving presidency or the whole country will burn down when no one has stopped you from contesting the presidency. You insulted the Yoruba for ass licking Fulani by voting Buhari but turn around to vote atiku. Think. Think.
You people are the loudest wherever you go. Arguing with sentimental opinion but no fact. Since I have been on nairaland whenever you guys argue the other people will dig out and post fact you will discredit the fact but will fail to show facts.
Read this post and every other posts. You people argue with emotions hence cursing and insulting anybody that doesn’t align with you.
You are trying to tell me about Yoruba and you are not even Yoruba.
Look at Nigeria as a whole. The only tribe making the most noise is you people. Every other tribe understand that the country is going through tough time like every other country.
No one ever told you guys what to do but there’s a Yoruba adage that says that if your neighbor is eating a bad insect and you don’t tell him when the trouble kicks in it will also cause you sleepless night. If we are not in the same country and your activity is not affecting me why would I even try to talk to you?
You are the one that will not stay in your home and will be claiming your house is the best.
First of all. See that one that created the post. He’s claiming Lagosian and fighting for Biafra who in their right sense does that? Like ngige was claiming Lagos boy and throwing shade at Tinubu the other time. Don’t you guys ever think? NMK is in the UK and burning down the zoo where you live but your sense doesn’t tell you it’s not reasonable to support him now if I advice you that what that guy is doing is not good you will say I am trying to tell you what to do. Don’t you envy the peaceful environment you witness in the south west? Isn’t that why you are all here instead of staying in your region? You hate one Nigeria but only 30% percent of your people are in your region the rest are spread across the country.
If we marry your daughters you will say it’s because they are the best, if we don’t you will cry marginalization. What’s really wrong with you people and what’s worse you don’t see your faults. So sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by theTranslator: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fejoku:

Stop suggesting rubbish. SE Igbos don't hate Ikwerre or Ika by any chance. It's the foolishness some of them display that we detest. Should we say Yorubas hate Ijebu people going by some remarks an average Yoruba have against them?
Some of you guys can't be weaned from the inate dislike you have for anything Igbo. We are thinking the present generation of southerners will be wise enough to stop the subtle jabs against ourselves so we can focus more on building of heritage but people like can't just be cured. Shame.
All bias against ijebu were all in the distant past
Not this generation

And is fejoku telling me this?
Your posts say otherwise

I don't have any I'll against Igbo
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Rugaria: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
143WaZoBia:

You hate one Nigeria but only 30% percent of your people are in your region the rest are spread across the country.

Oh well...
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by 143WaZoBia: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
One last thing before I leave this post.
I don’t have any ill feeling about any tribe on earth, matter of fact I don’t feel the perspective I have now about the igbo before I joined nairaland, but the igbos on nairaland and social media as a whole are giving igbos bad image.
You make igbos seem, unreasonable, selfish, ungrateful, spiteful, ignorant, mischievous and many words I can’t find right now. I wish y’all will change how you sound because for someone like me to start speaking up for my people it means I’m sick of y’all bullying and always insulting my people. Before you know it this will get to the street, you may think you are stubborn but war fare like politics is a game of number. You have the the number in southwest something we don’t have in your region. There won’t be no reprisals. If Yorubas and other tribes go by your ego and repulsiveness on nairaland. You guys will be leaving in cow trucks back to SE by now. Know that and know peace before those Owomida that you people love to call out all the time know about the way you really feel about them you gotta check you utterances. Nobody defeat indigenes, no one, not even the Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by 143WaZoBia: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rugaria:

What gets me infuriated about you people from yorubaland is this your obnoxious tendency to tell the Igbos where they get it right or wrong, when your politics is obviously part of the igbo man's problem!
Can you explain how it is that my politics is why you are suffering in Nigeria? What about Ironsi? ZiK? Ojukwu, NMK and the useless Eastern governors, reps, and senators? How is it the Yoruba please explain I want to learn.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by strykr: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
143WaZoBia:
One last thing before I leave this post.
I don’t have any ill feeling about any tribe on earth, matter of fact I don’t feel the perspective I have now about the igbo before I joined nairaland, but the igbos on nairaland and social media as a whole are giving igbos bad image.
You make igbos seem, unreasonable, selfish, ungrateful, spiteful, ignorant, mischievous and many words I can’t find right now. I wish y’all will change how you sound because for someone like me to start speaking up for my people it means I’m sick of y’all bullying and always insulting my people. Before you know it this will get to the street, you may think you are stubborn but war fare like politics is a game of number. You have the the number in southwest something we don’t have in your region. There won’t be no reprisals. If Yorubas and other tribes go by your ego and repulsiveness on nairaland. You guys will be leaving in cow trucks back to SE by now. Know that and know peace before those Owomida that you people love to call out all the time know about the way you really feel about them you gotta check you utterances. Nobody defeat indigenes, no one, not even the Fulani.

Lol. Who's being emotional now? Oga, emotional manipulators worse than you have come.and gone in this forum. When you're through with your bloated self- adulation ranting, feel free to leave please. A south south man created a thread concerning an Igbo man who coined the name 'south south, yet all I see are yoruba people telling Igbos what and what not to do.

Can't you guys just mind your business for once. Always poke-nosing , ranting and dictating for others. Live and let others live. E no concern you.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Fejoku: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
theTranslator:

All bias against ijebu were all in the distant past
Not this generation

And is fejoku telling me this?
Your posts say otherwise

I don't have any I'll against Igbo
When you use outright statements that say Igbos hate Ikwerre and Ika, you shouldn't expect me to remain silent.
I least expected that statement from you.
Already you know my stance with regards to southerners generally. Igbo groups in Rivers state passed through a lot after the war that might have informed their apathy towards identifying with us but some of them have taken it to the extreme. This is why some of us lash out at them but make no mistake, there's no hatred between us. Intermarriage still go on and outside the region, we still very much collaborate especially when the individuals involved know our history very well.
My point is that there's no hatred we harbour for our people. We may show our anger at their lack of tact but we don't hate them.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Eastlink(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
143WaZoBia:

With all due respect only thing you have voiced is emotional sentiments. Nothing more.
From your history as you have said. The only thing that matters to you are just for selfish interest. From making Nigeria one federation to declaring Biafra in less than two years, to wanting the Niger delta oil. To saying you must be giving presidency or the whole country will burn down when no one has stopped you from contesting the presidency. You insulted the Yoruba for ass licking Fulani by voting Buhari but turn around to vote atiku. Think. Think.
You people are the loudest wherever you go. Arguing with sentimental opinion but no fact. Since I have been on nairaland whenever you guys argue the other people will dig out and post fact you will discredit the fact but will fail to show facts.
Read this post and every other posts. You people argue with emotions hence cursing and insulting anybody that doesn’t align with you.
You are trying to tell me about Yoruba and you are not even Yoruba.
Look at Nigeria as a whole. The only tribe making the most noise is you people. Every other tribe understand that the country is going through tough time like every other country.
No one ever told you guys what to do but there’s a Yoruba adage that says that if your neighbor is eating a bad insect and you don’t tell him when the trouble kicks in it will also cause you sleepless night. If we are not in the same country and your activity is not affecting me why would I even try to talk to you?
You are the one that will not stay in your home and will be claiming your house is the best.
[s]First of all. See that one that created the post. He’s claiming Lagosian and fighting for Biafra who in their right sense does that? Like ngige was claiming Lagos boy and throwing shade at Tinubu the other time. Don’t you guys ever think? NMK is in the UK and burning down the zoo where you live but your sense doesn’t tell you it’s not reasonable to support him now if I advice you that what that guy is doing is not good you will say I am trying to tell you what to do. Don’t you envy the peaceful environment you witness in the south west? Isn’t that why you are all here instead of staying in your region? You hate one Nigeria but only 30% percent of your people are in your region the rest are spread across the country.[/s]
If we marry your daughters you will say it’s because they are the best, if we don’t you will cry marginalization. What’s really wrong with you people and what’s worse you don’t see your faults. So sad.
You must be daft for going tribal. Imagine the nonsense you spew up there. If you're not a clown you won't bring up MC Oluomo issue even when it's a known fact that he’s not Awori. And don't I have the right to point it out before you misinform people. I’m a Lagosian and you can drink poison if you don't like it, as the thing dey pain you for body.

Rather than argue with the person who quoted you, you just jumped to display your tribalism on me. Who told you I support Biafra? Who told you I follow Nnamdi Kanu? And what’s the correlation between Ngige, Lagos politics with this thread? Why must you Shalaye carelessly? And I’m wrong not to call myself a Lagosian since I was born and bred here? If you can’t talk reasonably then get lost. And don't quote me as I don't relate with acute tribalist and dumbos.
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by 143WaZoBia: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eastlink:
You must be daft for going tribal. Imagine the nonsense you spew up there. If you're not a clown you won't bring up MC Oluomo issue even when it's a known fact that he’s not Awori. And don't I have the right to point it out before you misinform people. I’m a Lagosian and you can drink poison if you don't like it, as the thing dey pain you for body.

Rather than argue with the person who quoted you, you just jumped to display your tribalism on me. Who told you I support Biafra? Who told you I follow Nnamdi Kanu? And what’s the correlation between Ngige, Lagos politics with this thread? Why must you Shalaye carelessly? And I’m wrong not to call myself a Lagosian since I was born and bred here? If you can’t talk reasonably then get lost. And don't quote me as I don't relate with acute tribalist and dumbos.
Lol. Insult. Upon insult. How many curses in one post. That’s what I’m saying in my comment. All of you are the same. When you get half of your doses you start cursing and insulting people that’s how you will never achieve anything. The matter for no concern me if your people didn’t include Yorubas. You people mentioned Lagos, Talking about egun and Awori that one is not a tribalist but when I defend my people I’m the tribalist. Ogun lo ma pa Awon to ni e.
You de craze when your kinsman said it’s yoruba politics that’s the source of igbo problem? You snooze then abi? I’m the tribalist? Na God go disgrace you and all of una wey de disguise.
You better add Lagos and Ibadan and ondo to your map because it seems you guys love ondo as e be say e get oil. Werey de disguise. You don’t support Biafra why are you drawing igbo map? What’s the use?
This werey de tell me i go tribal when I’m only replying to the stupid rugaria and other stupid kinsmen that you have. Ooni je nkan to da. Olosi.
This one de claim lagosian nkan to da wu o Le.
Lagosian wey de draw Biafra map.
Werey leleyi sha. Tell me one thing on this whole post that’s not tribal? Is igbo and ikwere that you people started the post with not a tribes? Or Na only una get monopoly of mentioning tribes?
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Rugaria: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Lol. Insult. Upon insult. How many curses in one post. That’s what I’m saying in my comment. All of you are the same. When you get half of your doses you start cursing and insulting people that’s how you will never achieve anything. The matter for no concern me if your people didn’t include Yorubas. You people mentioned Lagos, Talking about egun and Awori that one is not a tribalist but when I defend my people I’m the tribalist. Ogun lo ma pa Awon to ni e.
You de craze when your kinsman said it’s yoruba politics that’s the source of igbo problem? You snooze then abi? I’m the tribalist? Na God go disgrace you and all of una wey de disguise.
You better add Lagos and Ibadan and ondo to your map because it seems you guys love ondo as e be say e get oil. Werey de disguise. You don’t support Biafra why are you drawing igbo map? What’s the use?
This werey de tell me i go tribal when I’m only replying to the stupid rugaria and other stupid kinsmen that you have. Ooni je nkan to da. Olosi.
This one de claim lagosian nkan to da wu o Le.
Lagosian wey de draw Biafra map.

You have been insulting me with your replies and I don't know why!
How am I stupid? Because I refuse to swallow your sickening narrative line hook and sinker?
Dude, make your points and move on!
Stop calling me names! I stopped typing back to you because of that.
It's not everyday that one is in the mood to tolorate idiots..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Anger In Edo Over Plan By Northerners To Install Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs / 2023:2011 Presidential Election Throwback Result / Nigerian Arrested For Smuggling Cocaine Worth $10m In Trinidad & Tobago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.