Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone (1347 Views)

My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ / How Alex Ekwueme Created The Idea Of The South-South Zone. / How Ekwueme, Bisi Onabanjo Plotted Six Geopolitical Zones From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Rugaria: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eastlink:
You must be daft for going tribal. Imagine the nonsense you spew up there. If you're not a clown you won't bring up MC Oluomo issue even when it's a known fact that he’s not Awori. And don't I have the right to point it out before you misinform people. I’m a Lagosian and you can drink poison if you don't like it, as the thing dey pain you for body.

Rather than argue with the person who quoted you, you just jumped to display your tribalism on me. Who told you I support Biafra? Who told you I follow Nnamdi Kanu? And what’s the correlation between Ngige, Lagos politics with this thread? Why must you Shalaye carelessly? And I’m wrong not to call myself a Lagosian since I was born and bred here? If you can’t talk reasonably then get lost. And don't quote me as I don't relate with acute tribalist and dumbos.

That guy is full of it..
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by 143WaZoBia: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rugaria:

You have been insulting me with your replies and I don't know why!
How am I stupid? Because I refuse to swallow your sickening narrative line hook and sinker?
Dude, make your points and move on!
Stop calling me names! I stopped typing back to you because of that.
It's not everyday that one is in the mood to tolorate idiots..
Na your guy cause am o. Even in real life I don’t insult people but if y’all think you have monopoly of insults. I go spray addendum.
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by BabaOneChance: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Can you explain how it is that my politics is why you are suffering in Nigeria? What about Ironsi? ZiK? Ojukwu, NMK and the useless Eastern governors, reps, and senators? How is it the Yoruba please explain I want to learn.
Thank you.
Useless is an understatement. They're a waste.
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by 143WaZoBia: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rugaria:

That guy is full of it..
You are the one that involved Yorubas in all these, you are the one thay said Yoruba is the problem of igbos. But that your werey partner no call you to order Na me e de find.
Your generation always start something they can’t finish. Why’s that?
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by 143WaZoBia: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
BabaOneChance:

Useless is an understatement. They're a waste.
I don’t understand how people will so much love to blame others for their woes. Even though I know there’s something called rugaria.
That guy picked that username to taunt the government based on Ruga but he’s not a bigot. I’m the tribalist. He mentioned Egun and Awori the other werey wan take me de shine.
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Rugaria: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
143WaZoBia:

You are the one that involved Yorubas in all these, you are the one thay said Yoruba is the problem of igbos. But that your werey partner no call you to order Na me e de find.
Your generation always start something they can’t finish. Why’s that?

I said that Yoruba politics in Nigeria is part of igbo man's problem! That's a statement of fact! I intentionally made the statement because it's starting to look like some blocs in Nigerias politics are only interested in what they deprive others and not in what they get.. I can give you a thousand instances but one will suffice here!

2014/15!

Just because Jonathan, a non igbo appointed few Igbos to some strategic positions like the Army chief and the office of the secretary to the government, the APC wing of the Yoruba political establishment went into overdrive! Meeting after meeting led to the recruitment of one embodiment of hate called Buhari to challenge Jonathan!

During these meetings, Fashola dropped a huge outburst by stating before pressmen that "those who lost the war can not be enjoying the country more than those who won the war"! Amaechi coming out of a similar meeting in Lagos, yelled; "are we Biafrans"!? All these because for the first time since the end of the war, few igbo people got appointed to key positions! The result? Buhari!

A very vindictive and prolific Igbo hater with a lot of Igbo blood in his hands was recruited. He won and all he has been doing since the last 6 years is to insult, taunt, threaten, bomb and kill Igbos in their thousands while the south West using their media, continuously provide him with cover! Is such politics not evil? And even if you support it, have I got no right to condemn and work against it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by 143WaZoBia: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rugaria:

I said that Yoruba politics in Nigeria is part of igbo man's problem! That's a statement of fact! I intentionally made the statement because it's starting to look like some blocs in Nigerias politics are only interested in what they deprive others and not in what they get.. I can give you a thousand instances but one will suffice here!

2014/15!

Just because Jonathan, a non igbo appointed few Igbos to some strategic positions like the Army chief and the office of the secretary to the government, the APC wing of the Yoruba political establishment went into overdrive! Meeting after meeting led to the recruitment of one embodiment of hate called Buhari to challenge Jonathan!

During these meetings, Fashola dropped a huge outburst by stating before pressmen that "those who lost the war can not be enjoying the country more than those who won the war"! Amaechi coming out of a similar meeting in Lagos, yelled; "are we Biafrans"!? All these because for the first time since the end of the war, few igbo people got appointed to key positions! The result? Buhari!

A very vindictive and prolific Igbo hater with a lot of Igbo blood in his hands was recruited. He won and all he has been doing since the last 6 years is to insult, taunt, threaten, bomb and kill Igbos in their thousands while the south West using their media, continuously provide him with cover! Is such politics not evil? And even if you support it, have I got no right to condemn and work against it?
I wish you hadn’t try to defend yourself especially with Jonathan matter.
What happened when Yoruba elders went to meet Jonathan to complain about marginalization? Those weren’t apc or pdp. Even if I don’t know what you lots discuss in your households do I need to post a link of how your kins men on nairaland rubbish my people? Our elders? Calling them all sorts of unprintable names? Are they supposed to suck it in and then rally support for Jonathan second term or wrestle power from him? Think man, think.
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by rafindo(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eastlink:
This piece was written in response to Naptu’s thread. First and foremost, Naptu is someone I see as an elderly Uncle. He has seen it all and always shows objectivity and maturity when analysing issues. His thread on the south-south creation is timely, educative but not conclusive. Hence, I felt a burden to write this reply.

Now for the record sake, Ekwueme was never in a position to create a geo-political zone. The idea was his as reiterated by Naptu during his incarceration in prison. And in 1998, he suggested the idea to Abacha during the constitutional conference hosted that year. Therefore, the drawing of boundaries and creation of the regions was Abacha’s. Abacha was the Head of state and acted independently by decree without following democratic inputs.

To be candid, looking at the creation of the geo-political zones, one will feel it didn't reflect the true position of situations on ground. If so, the likes of southern Kaduna, southern kebbi and zones in Adamawa have no business in the North-West and North-East. Kwara and Kabba should be in the South-West, while Igbos in Kogi/Benue should be in the South-East. But Abacha’s geo-political zone creation made sure that it didn’t reflect minority consideration, most especially in the north.

Because in reality, if we should apply the principle of using the geo-political zones to douse minority fears, then it failed in that purpose. The fears of an Edo man can not be equated with the fears of an Anioma man. If an Ijaw or Ogoni man wants a Niger-Delta or south-south to be independent of the Igbos, an Etche and Egbema man will never entertain the idea to be cut off from his kinsmen. So how then is the south-south as created by Abacha a true reflection of the people’s choice?
You really spew rubbish.
First the Landmass of all igbo speaking communities in Benue and kogi is not up to 300 sqkm.so how will that affect the landmass. All the present boundaries have always existed before 1914 amalgamation. Kabba has always been in the northern part.
Re: Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone by Christistruth00: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2021
O
Eastlink:
You must be daft for going tribal. Imagine the nonsense you spew up there. If you're not a clown you won't bring up MC Oluomo issue even when it's a known fact that he’s not Awori. And don't I have the right to point it out before you misinform people. I’m a Lagosian and you can drink poison if you don't like it, as the thing dey pain you for body.

Rather than argue with the person who quoted you, you just jumped to display your tribalism on me. Who told you I support Biafra? Who told you I follow Nnamdi Kanu? And what’s the correlation between Ngige, Lagos politics with this thread? Why must you Shalaye carelessly? And I’m wrong not to call myself a Lagosian since I was born and bred here? If you can’t talk reasonably then get lost. And don't quote me as I don't relate with acute tribalist and dumbos.

MC Oluomo is Awori Yoruba from Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Telcos Contradict APC, Insist We Have Capacity For Electronic Transmission Of Re / An Igbo NTA Official Stoned To Death In Kogi / Governor Nyesom Wike And Minister Niger Delta Affair, Drinking And Joking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.