Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper (14084 Views)

My Escapades In The North ..... / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / How Our Father Raped Us – Two Sisters Narrate To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Sirjendon:

Hahaha, u have done well for urself, after all one pass zero
Atall atall na e bad pass grin

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Coldie(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2021
SuperSuave:
Omo.. sorry
D only girl I try catch, na V. I try tire we no fvck only for her to fvck my friend wen I go. My friend tell me she start to tell me say e happen by mistake.

Oya fvckees mk una stay together leave me alone, it's been years now the girl still dae disturb me

2 Likes

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by BigDan69: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dude u funny, I am making money u are telling about all these crap.
No worry Shey na bush meat and hiking? Vacation dey for that one

Coldie:

So u think going to camp is all abt in your words bleeping?

If na fvck carry me go nysc I for no go.

First time in my life to swim in a river happened in my nysc, the learnt how the swim during my nysc, not to talk of the fact that during my nysc I ate some bush meats that u can hardly ever get in cities, I met people I could never have met in this life if not for nysc, experienced things I could never have experienced, climbed hill I could never have climbed, trekked for miles I could never have imagined. The list goes on

Dae house if u want dae, dae see the same people u saw dz year, saw last year and will see next year and use it as a reason to justify it, an opportunity to shuffle the cards.

Na u know sha
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Coldie(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2021
BigDan69:
Dude u funny, I am making money u are telling about all these crap.
No worry Shey na bush meat and hiking? Vacation dey for that one

Na poor man mentality way think say everything na all about money.

When u grow up, u would know that a stage would come in your life that money is no longer important but living life to the fullest, till then continue making change thinking your enjoying

2 Likes

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Brunicekid(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Corper escspade... Hmmmnn
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Brunicekid(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2021
greencard:
We did none of that, we only left good legacies, book clubs, drug free clubs, and pass knowledge wink

Sexcapades will only end in premium tears last last cry,

last I checked, no one got a trophy for that undecided
Golden facts, bro!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by vikgreen01(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by BigDan69: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2021
And you called what you wrote up there *enjoyment*?
You really have a poor mentally young lad. I ain't replying to your silly tantrums no more

Coldie:

Na poor man mentality way think say everything na all about money.

When u grow up, u would know that a stage would come in your life that money is no longer important but living life to the fullest, till then continue making change thinking your enjoying
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Edyice: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Pussy taste so good grin
doctore212:
I knack one girl for the community .
I don't know if it was jazz or something else.

But wetin I know be say once they pay me my allowee,I go carry am give her she go collect and give me 2k5 which is just sufficient for my transport.

The only thing I bought during my service years was two boxers.

Fear PH girls.

Amaka I no go beta for you
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Edyice: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2021
After one month, a female teacher walk into the school gate while the assembly was going on.. while the students matched to their classroom, I went to the lady.. she blush while we spoke ( there and then I knew for sure that I will be the captain of her ship ) . The school had to send her packing because We couldn’t hold the many knacks ( and yes they got me packing too grin grin) ..

Many of you will want to know what happens next …..

Ok …. Of course I finish my NYSC in a ground style even with teaching and she got another job .. grin
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Coldie(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2021
BigDan69:

And you called what you wrote up there *enjoyment*?
You really have a poor mentally young lad. I ain't replying to your silly tantrums no more

Poor man grow up.

When u really see or touch money in your life u would know that going to mall to snap picture or going to hotel to snap pictures ain't enjoyment.

It's just out of the fact that poverty mentality has ravaged alot of u that you people see all those stuffs as enjoyment.

Real rich people pay millions to go to space station, not because the will benefit anything but for the experience, pay thosands to do skydiving pay thousands to fly for miles just to bath in a warm spring.

And one poor man somewhere is saying going to hotel to snap picture or going to mall or fast food is enjoyment.

We we don't see it as enjoyment cause sometimes that place u think u are going to snap pictures probabilities are high that we own the place. So snap your pictures while you still can.

Now shu

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by FixGuru: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
little, little effort from everyone would bring that naija we want to c, we have to be part of the change process, if you want a better more respected naija with honor, then we the citizenry have to be ready to be a change agents, you must make positive impacts if you want to see a positive environment for the future.
oneolajire:

God bless you for making positive impact.

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by kwaso2: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
I believe I had one of the best experience as a corper. Served Jesus and girl child in kontagora, Niger state.

I noticed poor sanitary and hygienic care around the veil worn by teens girls in the region.

The passion for a change drove me to write to all secondary schools within the city for an hour health talk with the students.
It paid off. My efforts were worth it.

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Zendinho(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=johnnypumpum post=102882373]I remember in 2017 in Afikpo local govt of Ebonyi State .....omo no b small tin.... na the girls the find us we no the find them.

I can sight my commrade here....
AKANU IBIAM FED POLY 2015 WAS BOMB
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by citywal(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKgKhoOEMG8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Caught Pants Down Inside The Bush Fingering Their Female Teacher (Photos) / The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.