Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria (46027 Views)

Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria / Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys / IPOB Deputy Leader Storms UN With Petition For Biafran Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by executive12: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
bigtt76:
Your state gets the largest share of federal allocation ...have you asked your governor what he does with it? All these shenanigans needs to stop.

Why do they have to get so called federal allocation? They should control their resources.

7 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by eplanning: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
executive12:

Why do they have to get so called federal allocation? They should control their resources.

Exactly. Fulani wey nor get anything dey give allocation.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
tutudesz:

They have 4 options from their country, join AkwaCross, join South South country or Biafra

Let's be realistic please, there is nothing like that in bold. It was only coined in Nigeria to enable the parasites reap off where they did not sow.

Allow South South to be one nation and you will potentially have Africa's worst war torn region.

6 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gambit23:

What's the meaning of ibom

Supreme

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Livesimple: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cartelips:

The earlier you realize that you are the joker, the better for you. Akwa Ibom and Cross River will never be Biafra period. Biafrans can try us and see what will befall them.

Get out am cross river u can't speak for us we r biafrans

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
ityP:

Aswear. They will become a developed nation in just 10 years
I do not think so. 20yrs is much like what it took China to evolve and that was even possible because they worked night and day, tirelessly. Akwa Ibom people are not as hard working as chinese. So may be because it is a tiny Kingdom, 20yrs could do it with the help of foreign experts.

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by SlayerForever: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Buy landed property at Uyo now that's still affordable. Lagos is congested. Calabar weather is better but town is tiny. Uyo weather is harsher than Calabar but it's a more advanced town with better roads than most States.

My next stop will be the Obudu Ranch, I want a holiday home on those mountains

Obudu; Northern Cross River may not go with you cheesy
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by dmbb: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Go to hell, parasitic unity beggers!
We Igbos don't care about your opinion or what you think!!
Useless IPOB
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Johel:

Buhari will go after them just as he's doing to Biafrans.
Buhari has inherent hatred for the Igbos, he will be silly to hate on Ibom Kingdom. They are too intelligent to be cowed by a cow herder. There was no noise about this UN referendum campaign. That is how smart people move.

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Let's be realistic please, there is nothing like that in bold. It was only coined in Nigeria to enable the parasites reap off where they did not sow.

Allow South South to be one nation and you will potentially have Africa's worst war torn region.
That is non of your business, is south east peaceful Are all Ibos treated equally
What up with the Osu systems
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by dmbb: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

Because you think Igbo are lazy like you that live on oil allocation? You know his target because you assumed your target is his target. Lazy tribes everywhere.
This IPOB is in severe pains that I said the truth. Confused psychopath
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by melzabull(f): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
eplanning:

So is Ogwashi delta part of the 5 Igbo states given to Biafra by the zoo? Have you not heard of Deltans who insult the biafra cause and say they're Deltans and not Igbos?

I think everyone should be allowed express hia option freely. It's important you're not overcome by emotions. Most of those detractors are not even Niger delta but Fulani or Afonja
lmao...this is where a lot of you miss it

Do you by any dint if imagination think that Biafran will happen and leave out it's people and communities located outside the south east? Hahahaha

Most of you will be in for a rude shock, especially those ignorant ones who think Biafran will be defined by the erroneous political boundary delineations by the evil and mischievous awusa foolanis aided by their ever willing abobaku slaves

Anyways I have no issues with you as an akwa ibomite, the Igbos I know hold akwa ibom on good account, we've being existing for ages without rancour and I know many Igbos who see akwa-cross people as their cousins. Igbos have no issues with Ibom republic that is being sought, even it be a part of Biafran it's a win win for for all

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
abbaemma:

in my opinion, these are the things ọhaneze should be advocating for : an Igbo awareness in all our territories...... so that children of the next generation would know their roots.

Ohanaeze is pretty much useless in this regard! See other ethnic organisations bold enough not to pussy-foot about, but read the riot act to the Fulani hegemony....to the point of threatening secession, yet Ohanaeze is there still being appeasing and shouting ‘one Nigeria’!

Other ethnic umbrella groups sensitise and promote ethnic awareness through words and deeds to remind all parts of their ethnicity of their kinship....and the Ijaw are quite adept at this. But Ohanaeze is just there doing next to nothing!
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by richmond500: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

grin grin

Cc:

Edodefense
Kinematics
Adakaboro..
Tonyebarcanista..
did they say they want to join Biafra? As long as its not Biafra, I support my SS people in whatever they choose
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Gambit23: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Supreme
Any proof pls
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Gambit23: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
did they say they want to join Biafra? As long as its not Biafra, I support my SS people in whatever they choose

Afonja why are u so bothered about what or where they want to join? Cant u exist without biafra or IGBOs?

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by melzabull(f): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
tutudesz:

That is non of your business, is south east peaceful Are all Ibos treated equally
What up with the Osu systems
shut up

All Igbos are treated equally as deserved on merit. The osu caste system is in the past and is fast eroding by the day, hateful ijaw dunce

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by richmond500: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
FakeUnity:

Dem go pick race, many of them na pro-abokeys dem be. grin
As long as they are not planning to join Biafra, I will support them.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

Obudu; Northern Cross River may not go with you cheesy

They dont have to be part of Ibom before I own a place there. I planned it before this news. It is just for vacation.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Xhuntra:
jokers!!. AKWAIBOM and CRS remains part of Biafra. They go no where.

You want to leave Nigeria and have a country called Biafra, right? Unfortunately, Nigeria refused to let you go.

Another country called Niger Delta Republic doesn't want to associate with Biafra or be part of Biafra, but Biafra refused to let her go.

There is a man called Nigeria that loves a woman called Biafra, but she doesn't love him and she wants to leave.

On the other hand, this woman, Biafra, loves a rich guy called Niger Delta and always claims he is part of her, but he, Mr. Delta, doesn't want her.

Now, let's analyze. Do you like how the man, Nigeria, is trying to force Ms Biafra into a relationship?

Also, do you like how Ms Biafra is trying to force the rich guy, Mr. Delta, into a relationship with her?

After answering with honesty, you'll discover the definition of hypocrisy.

You don't want Nigeria to date you by force, but you want to date him, Mr. Delta, by force.

What you want others to do unto you, do same unto other. You want Nigeria to let you go, but have refused to let the rich man, Mr. Niger Delta Republic stay on his own.

It's so sad how most women want to date a rich man by force, but rebukes a poor man who wants to date them by force.

What is good for the geese, is good for the what...?

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gambit23:

Any proof pls

Yes.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by richmond500: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gambit23:

Afonja why are u so bothered about what or where they want to join? Cant u exist without biafra or IGBOs?
we don't want biafla, we will find our republic.

#Ibom republic issa goal.

Thunder fire ipob piglets

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Gambit23: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Ohanaeze is pretty much useless in this regard! See other ethnic organisations bold enough not to pussy-foot about, but read the riot act to the Fulani hegemony....to the point of threatening secession, yet Ohanaeze is there still being appeasing and shouting ‘one Nigeria’!

Other ethnic umbrella groups sensitise and promote ethnic awareness through words and deeds to remind all parts of their ethnicity of their kinship....and the Ijaw are quite adept at this. But Ohanaeze is just there doing next to nothing!

""See other ethnic organisations""

Which n which ethnic organisations are u talking about?
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Omonigho1976:
Same Asaba people that your Holy Biafran army massacred during the war. Oboy first go collect your independence from your Fulani masters before you begin draw all these funny maps. The question you Igbos should ask yourself is why all your neighbors hate you guys and don't want to have anything to do with you

Look at how confused and ignorant you are, or are you this plain ignorant and daft?

You need to go and pick history books and read so you can gain knowledge. Biafran army never massacred Asaba people, it was Nigerian army that did!

How could Biafra massacre Asaba people when some of the great men that fought for Biafra came from there? Have you read about the great Hannibal AKA AirRaid Joe Achuzie? He exploits were legendary for Biafra and he was from Asaba!

When Biafra forces where in the Midwest region, they didn't kill any Anioma Igbo but immediately they withdrew, Nigerian army arrived and started series of massacres! Even in Benin, the Bini people joined the Nigerian army in killing Anioma Igbos!

Does others love anyone in Nigeria? Does yorubas love fulani? Does ijaw love Itshekiri? Does Yoruba love ijaw? Who wants to do anything with others in Nigeria except Fulanis that want to seize other people's lands by force.

Fulanis are masters to all others in Nigeria because you all have accepted your slave status except Igbos that are challenging them.

The joke is on you!!

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Jetrue3oo: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Xhuntra:
jokers!!. AKWAIBOM and CRS remains part of Biafra. They go no where.
Argue with ur father

Na your father marry them together abi
Do you know that the powerful immortal being in the world now comes from CRS
And he has said nigeria cant be divided and there is nothing like biafra.biafra will never happen
If igbo want to leave let them leave akwa ibom and CRS has no connect with you people or the unknown power that the south east never imagine in akwa ibom and crs will destroy your land by mere spoken word igbo beware calabar no bi igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Gambit23: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:

Awusa-afonja answer ur real name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by melzabull(f): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
don't be ashamed of your ethnicity you confused nonentity

I am Igbo and I'm also SS...ezi ofia

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Sirwifi: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
God bless Ibom Republic ...I can't wait to see this happen
The Igbos will never forget your support, the only section of the country that have always stood with us against our common enemy.

7 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by richmond500: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:

You want to leave Nigeria and have a country called Biafra, right? Unfortunately, Nigeria refused to let you go.

Another country called Niger Delta Republic doesn't want to associate with Biafra or be part of Biafra, but Biafra refused to let her go.

There is a man called Nigeria that loves a woman called Biafra, but she doesn't love him and she wants to leave.

On the other hand, this woman, Biafra, loves a rich guy called Niger Delta and always claims he is part of her, but he, Mr. Delta, doesn't want her.

Now, let's analyze. Do you like how the man, Nigeria, is trying to forces Ms Biafra into a relationship?

Also, do you like how Ms Biafra is trying to force the rich guy, Mr. Delta, into a relationship with her?

After answering with honesty, you'll discover the definition of hypocrisy.

You don't want Nigeria to date you by force, but you want to date Me. Delta by force.

I suppose like this ur post twice.

The useless ipob piglets can't do without ND, our name gives dem orgasm
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by ScamHunter: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Omonigho1976:
This the reason why nobody takes Biafra serious cause you are all a bunch of blood sucking opportunist, them never give the idiots Biafra them don dey claim the land of all their neighbors! The igbos I know today would have been 10 times worse than the Fulani they are complaining of today if Ojukwu succeeded in 67.

Youre actually being foolish and hateful. Read from the beginning, everyone made a fool of the comment knowing he wanted Igbo bashing and crisis between Igbo who support Ibom nation and others. You're the first to fall for his trap to bash Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by melzabull(f): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:

thunder fire you and useless generation, what's your tribe?confused pig

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti / Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] / Real Reasons Atiku Left APC -- Festus Keyamo Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.