Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria (46015 Views)

Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria / Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys / IPOB Deputy Leader Storms UN With Petition For Biafran Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by cheruv: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2021
murphyibiam15:

We don't need crs, ibom Republic is what it is with capital in uyo
The Mmogho ethnicity needs to be in one state. It'd be good rather than leaving off the Efik, unless you want the ambazonians to gobble up the Efik territories as they did to bakassi

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Oharina(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2021
BKayy:

Nobody does.
Honestly with the way our people see them now, they better join Ijaw Republic or stay back with Nigeria because e no go funny. Nobody can guarantee that 40 million people will collectively forgive and forget.
There are some of us that will still pay them back no matter what
You are right bro... They will surfer eh, especially when they join Ijaw. And if they decide to form a nation, i wonder where they see land for farming, cos they have practically sold out all their land.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Nephilim:
Lolz hahaha!

This is getting more interesting.

Me sef want a republic out of naija o

The Nephilim Republic! grin

Emancipation of Naturally and Spiritually gifted people smiley

Who is going to be our Senate President, I choose you HEAVEN4444 grin
Oya start start drafting the constitution we need to present to the UN and the one we need to present to the assembly of the host of Elders in the Heavenlies to be presented and validated by The Almighty.
grin grin grin grin Bros it will be a honour and a pleasure to serve and be at the disposal of my fellow Nephilims, I will promptly proceed to drafting the constitution and other documents so as to seal our presence and arrival on the world stage cheesy

Top of the morning to you

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by BKayy: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Oharina:

You are right bro... They will surfer eh, especially when they join Ijaw. And if they decide to form a nation, i wonder where they see land for farming, cos they have practically sold out all their land.
That is their own problem.
My own is that they should reject the temptation of joining Alaigbo because e no go funny for them.
Thay should better remain in Nigeria of join Ijaw

7 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by executive12: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2021
Fernandeswagger:
It's funny how some people think this is a joke.

Truth is: they are big enough to stand alone. Most countries in Europe aren't more populated and they work.

If you check, homogeneity is a major factor in forming a country.

A step in the right direction.

Most folks will first live in denial untill they later accept the reality. Everything mustn't be achieved through violence.

Kudos to the progressives.

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Omonigho1976: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2021
dmbb:

You IPOB tell me precisely what do you have in your land? South South your target will never fall in your trap, they are more intelligent than you think, your plans are well known to them grin useless leech
My brother I've never seen a set of parasitic leaches like these. I have slot of anioma friends and when I jokingly tell them that they will be under Biafra when it comes all of the say OVER THEIR DEAD BODIES God forbid!!!!!! smiley
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2021
dmbb:

You IPOB tell me precisely what do you have in your land? South South your target will never fall in your trap, they are more intelligent than you think, your plans are well known to them grin useless leech

What has IPOB got to do with this? Do I belong to IPOB?

Going through this thread alone will tell you that majority of Igbos support the Ibibios in their quest to have Ibom republic.

You asked what do we have? Maybe you're too ignorant to know that we have vast deposits of gas which is the future and also commercially viable deposits of crude oil.

In Biafra, we Igbos won't even rely on natural resources to develop our nation because we have unarguably the finest human resources you can get in Africa, and we will utilize it to build a great nation.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by abbaemma: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2021
BKayy:
Totally endorsed.
Love from Alaigbo.
Freedom for all

please do you have more of igboland maps... I have been looking for an accurate one like this.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by selemempe: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2021
oyatz:

What exactly brought Igbo into this discussion sir?

The topic is about Ibom Republic, Xhuntra stated that they are parts of Biafran, so how exactly does involve Igbo?
biafra is igbo...or is that not what you miscreants from heebadan say?

Ogbeni your one yeye Nigeria is going down... within the next 20 years tops. You unity beggers are failing to get the memo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by BKayy: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Omonigho1976:
Una no claim Delta again? grin I was listening to one of their Igbo leaders the other day saying Delta State is owned by Igbo! Fools!!! Na Fulani fit una
Look at the map again and see the part of Delta he is talking about.
Nobody is interested in your land.
BTW, Fulani know why they avoid us. We are not like you people or Hausa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by eplanning: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2021
FreeIgbos:

And we Igbos would gladly accept them in a confederation in Biafra. The beauty of it all is that Igbos ain't begging anyone to join us because we are capable of building a great nation on our own but others outside Rivers/Bayelsa/Delta would be ideal to form a nation with us in a confederation.

Igbos will gladly accept? So Biafra belongs to Igbo? The reason I even gave Biafra a thought is because I've been listening to MNK of late explain it's composition and proposed goverment structure. Well, I will ignore your body language for now.

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by selemempe: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2021
abbaemma:

please do you have more of igboland maps... I have been looking for an accurate one like this.
here is another ones

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Rodwave: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Stop this nonsense already!
I'm Igbo and a staunch advocate of Biafra that will comprise all Igbos. Having any other ethnicity in Biafra is something others should be clamoring to be included and not you acting like you're dependent on them when we are not!

The moment Akwa-Cross forms a nation, that Azumiri river automatically becomes a boundary between Biafra, Niger Delta and Akwa-Cross republics! It becomes international waterway to be used by us without us having to seek permission from anyone!

Let's always look at the bigger picture!!
You are wise. Some of these our people can be annoying sometimes. Anything more tha Igbo Republic should not our headache. It should the headache of those who wants to join

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by executive12: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

Those Nigerdelta crew are the most confused lot you'd encounter. I'm glad the Ibibio and Annang have pulled the rug off their stupidity. I really hope the Ibom movement gains traction fast since we all know Yoruba and their Oduduwa could be just another ploy to presidency. By 2023, no one may be left from this axis so Nigeria might just be Yoruba and Fulani so that they rotate power between them as much as they like, if Fulani doesn't send them on exile by then. This must be shocking news to them. No Yoruba is even commenting. If it were Igbo or Biafra, they'd have jumped in to cause confusion. Finally, the crude oil they want to die on would elude them. Parasitic beings.

Fulani will not rotate power with anyone. They believe that power belongs to them. If the Yoruba stays with the Fulani, then the Fulani will want to dominate them indefinitely.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by BKayy: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2021
abbaemma:

Of course,
I posted like three to one guy here. Check them out.
Just know that Nigeria deliberately reduces them with time and taking out our coastal lands. They want to add them to Ijaw but till date, Ijaw and those parts share neither Linguistic or cultural similarities. They are still Igbo till date

10 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by findel: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2021
We need the Ibom Republic Badly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by executive12: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Almaigaa:

Whatever.
The North will never give Biafra their independence. grin grin grin grin

There is no longer anything called "the North".

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by eplanning: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Be careful here many fake monickers claiming Niger delta and Igbo here are Fulanis causing division.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Omonigho1976:
My brother I've never seen a set of parasitic leaches like these. I have slot of anioma friends and when I jokingly tell them that they will be under Biafra when it comes all of the say OVER THEIR DEAD BODIES

Haha, see this uhrobo olukwu, you think we don't know what is going on in Delta State? You think we are not aware of how you guys hate Anioma Igbos? Or you think Anioma Igbos are too foolish not to know already?

Should I give you loads of links to articles where you guys always connive to fight the Igbo speaking parts of Delta State?

Out of hate, you all allowed Asaba to remain almost like a village despite being the capital (something you guys still complain bitterly about) while you developed Warri. The only thing that helped Asaba to grow was its close proximity to Onitsha and Igbo investments including how we Igbos made Asaba the capital of Nollywood. Despite all these, you believe Anioma people will leave their blood brothers and go with hateful outsiders?

Anioma Igbos are only tolerating you guys and playing along for peace to reign since they share a state with you, but hoping they will eventually go with you guys when Nigeria breaks up is the height of delusions grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by dmbb: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2021
FreeIgbos:

What has IPOB got to do with this? Do I belong to IPOB?

Going through this thread alone will tell you that majority of Igbos support the Ibibios in their quest to have Ibom republic.

You asked what do we have? Maybe you're too ignorant to know that we have vast deposits of gas which is the future and also commercially viable deposits of crude oil.

In Biafra, we Igbos won't even rely on natural resources to develop our nation because we have unarguably the finest human resources you can get in Africa, and we will utilize it to build a great nation.
Shut up your mouth, we know your target
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Workch: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2021
NnadyAutos:
They can realise this dream if they team up with cross river and bayelsa states.The three states will be a formidable republic.
this is the stuff people who failed geography say.

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by selemempe: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2021
Xhuntra:

See pauper calling Igbo man hungry... Laughable
I know you posted that your first post to attract unnecessary insults on igbos. Hope you are happy now.

Mumu man undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Omonigho1976: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2021
BKayy:

Look at the map again and see the part of Delta he is talking about.
Nobody is interested in your land.
BTW, Fulani know why they avoid us. We are not like you people or Hausa
Go and listen to that Sardana,s interview and you'll know why your Fulani ogas hate your guts. It's cause you and them have the same traits, CLAIMING THINGS THAT ARE NOT THEIRS
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2021
Xhuntra:
jokers!!. AKWAIBOM and CRS remains part of Biafra. They go no where.
Argue with ur father
we reject it
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by cheruv: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Alright fine, if you advocate for Ejaghams to be part of Biafra, I don't have any problem with that because you guys don't have the sort of disgusting entitlement mentality many minorities in Niger Delta have.

Ejaghams will have the liberty to choose to go with us Igbos or with Akwa-Cross. But either ways, you guys will be okay.
Dịka nwaafọ, ọ ga-adị mfe ị'chị ụrị ndị CRS karịa ị'chị nke ndị Mmọghọ...
Ọ ka mma ka ndị Mmọghọ niile nọpụ na Biafra, ka ọ ghara ị'bụ echi mmadụ asị na emegbuge ya.
Ibom dịka ọ ga-afịa ha ahụ, anyị agwa ndị Mbazonya ka ha kuru ha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Workch: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2021
Springboot:
What have you done as a state receiving one of the highest federal allocation? You think your problem is federal government? I think they should just allow all these people go and watch them come back begging.
begging who?
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by BKayy: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2021
Omonigho1976:
Go and listen to that Sardana,s interview and you'll know why your Fulani ogas hate your guts. It's cause you and them have the same traits, CLAIMING THINGS THAT ARE NOT THEIRS
I think you mistake your ethnic group for Igbo. Ndigbo have no history with Fulani except recently that we are drawing a no cross line for them.
Their stupidity ends With Hausa, Yoruba, Tiv and other Minorities

7 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Gambit23: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Ibom Kingdom. Will be a country, like none other.

grin

Yep

But u guys need to start the real movement for independence within Nigeria, this one na obodo oyibo ish
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Gambit23: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Omonigho1976:

List those things IGBOs claim that they are not?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.