Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

**Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** (1022 Views)

you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. / Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? / Why Are Romancelanders So Blunt And Gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by tellwisdom: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2011
On our way from the ATM machine, my pal decided to branch by, to say hi to a female frnd of his. already, he's told me little abt her. Gist went on and i was already enjoying her. OBOY, dis gurl is raw and blunt, dis gurl talks like she already knew me. Her chat, drew my attention, so tey u go tink sey, we don saby ourselves tey tey wink wink. I could remember her telling us to come upstair ,or are we scared of seeing her pant? Soy, stop pulling that tin(oyan yan) up jor shocked shocked not minding my first visit to her.  In 1 word, she's fun.

Honestly, she was damn real, blunt and so endowed with fun to da bone, dis type of gurl is the type u wldnt want to have anytin related with sex with, cos your already getting it all, from her gist grin grin I swear. If i had her type as friend, i swear, i go so take care of her without any string attached. for real (Not advertising o cheesy)

No be some chicks wey go just dey form alicia keys onto sey men jst wan chat them up, all they want to discuss, is, Mr biggs, buy me this, buy me that, peppersoup,nkwobi Money  angry angry after that nko, he bangs u and drop your dirty AZZ. I just look at them and **shakes my head in disgust sad sad**. My advise to you gurls, is, ** BE REAL, IF A GUY WAS GOING TO LOVE/LIKE/CHERISH you,*COME OUT PLAIN* No be until u begin form hard to get, no be until u begin hide your real self, no be until u apply pancake load for face like willi willi, like most of our gurls do.     **Do we still have these type of blunt and real gurls?? or are they few wey dem??**
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by ANTIsex(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2011
op r u feeling sleepy? 
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by seedord247(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
I think thread is meant for disable people . . . I gotta log out
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by mashnino(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2011
dis is crious tell me more jooor
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by Goldieluks: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2011
Them dey here.
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by Cuddlemii: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin Thank God for bringing two mad characters to this place Lefulefu & tellwisdom, thank you for the entertainment, I always look forward it. Your broken English makes it real & fun, keep up the comic relief on here. One love wink wink wink Una 4 much!!!!
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by tellwisdom: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2011
I think thread is meant for disable people . . . I gotta log out

See your over sized trouser, nacked with 1991 treckers grin grin. do people still snap fotos in studio?? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by tellwisdom: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2011
dis is crious tell me more jooor

Oboy eyeh!. e serious dy cheesy

grin grin grin grin Thank God for bringing two mad characters to this place Lefulefu & tellwisdom, thank you for the entertainment, I always look forward it. Your broken English makes it real & fun, keep up the comic relief on here. One love  wink wink wink Una 4 much!!!!

Norrin do u, chop knuckle jor wink wink

Them dey here.

Jamisi  wink
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by seedord247(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2011
tellwisdom:

See your over sized trouser, nacked with 1991 treckers grin grin. do people still snap fotos in studio?? shocked shocked grin grin

I thought you are only suffering from brain disabilities, i don't know that it's has affectted your eye.

That pics was taken back some decade ago. hope you can read what i stated below.

Monkey. . . Creating senseless thread for irrational disable pple like him.
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by tellwisdom: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2011
I thought you are only suffering from brain disabilities, i don't know that it's has affectted your eye.

That pics was taken back some decade ago. hope you can reas what i stated below.

Monkey. . . Creating senseless thread for irrational disable pple like him.

Falls into water closet grin grin grin grin. Sorry for hurting your feelings grin grin 
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by say4gunit(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2011
really entertaining, grammer full ground ontop ur story
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by tellwisdom: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
**GBAGAUNN!!**
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by Goldieluks: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
What's Jamisi? Big head.
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by Cuddlemii: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

What's Jamisi? Big head.

Break it down for. Tell me whats up? Tell what time it is? What is happening in town? Give me the infor, the 411, the latest/ Whatagwan? Whats popping? Show us the way etc. Its a Yoruba word or slang.
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by Cuddlemii: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2011
tellwisdom:

Oboy eyeh!. e serious dy cheesy

Norrin do u, chop knuckle jor wink wink

Jamisi  wink

Mo weave it, some matrix sturvs. Just keep it real dawg!!!
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by Dyt(f): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mthchew
she did nottin
i 4kd Reality on d 1st few sec we metMthchew
she did nottin
i 4kd Reality on d 1st few sec we met
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by Goldieluks: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2011
Tnx cuddle wink
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by Cuddlemii: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
Dyt:

Mthchew
she did nottin
she did nottin

No one can beat your record, Its platinum & a best seller till date wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by Dyt(f): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2011
Yh ryt babe
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by fateavon4u(f): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
C as una take derivate frm d topic way dey ground enter anyway tin, @ wisdom,blunt chicks dey i thot u guys liked d pancaked face,fake blings,fake nails,fake eyelashes and cash demanding chicks beta, lmao.
Re: **Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** by tellwisdom: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mo weave it, some matrix sturvs. Just keep it real dawg!!!

GHEN! GHENNN!

Mthchew
she did nottin
she did nottin

ok clap for yourself 56times

C as una take derivate frm d topic way dey ground enter anyway tin, @ wisdom,blunt chicks dey[b] i thot u guys liked d pancaked face,fake blings,fake nails,fake eyelashes and cash demanding chicks beta[/b], lmao.

No be me and you sad sad

(1) (Reply)

My Friend No Wan Marry Im Babe Again because Of The Babe Papa / Quality Of Women Have Changed / Thinking Aloud (a Nagging Ex Gf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.