Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) (106440 Views)

This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:
How come na the girl come resemble igbo while the guy resemble Hausa
Una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com grin

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by sylve11: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:

the guy nor resemble hausa at all. sad cool
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Origin(f): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Lovely couple.....

The reason we have names is for each person to carry his cross.

If them no offend you no abuse them I beg.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Lumanzekingsley(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
I feel this guy abeg, I plan on marrying better white American, let's encourage inter ethnic marriage
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by 7victor(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Frales6:
the woman no fine like Fulani women sef, no better height and pointed nose. congrats to them anyways

She may be a caring and loving wife, with great respect for the husband.

That is what matters.

2 Likes

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by aliscomonaj: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Igala man
OnionBandit:
See as the onion bandit dey shine teeth?

Nnamdi Kanu and his boys must not catch this one. He is an efulefu simp, a sabo. If you dont marry our hefty-tuber-legged girls, who will now marry them?
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Raychee(f): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2021
Beautiful couple smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by bleskid: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2021
I have personal hatred on fulanis ... as a benue boy .. if I seee this one na na to Just kill am e no concern me weta na person wife...
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:

that guy must have spent almost his entire lifetime in the north. im sure he speaks Fulfude too
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by bleskid: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2021
I have personal hatred on fulanis as benue boy ... because pains and disasters they have caused to me ,, if I just see this one na to just kill am face prison ....
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Abuventure: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2021
No evidence to show the man is igbo

3 Likes

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Arielle: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Actually I am loving this cheesy

Fulani Bride + Igbo Groom = Culture Blend at Fauiza and Jonathan’s Trad in Yola

https://www.bellanaijaweddings.com/fauiza-jonathan-trad-wedding/
Most times people misuse the word beauty, how is this ugly woman beautiful?
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2021
BOOZELEE:
Good

As long as she is not a terrorist

All Fulani and Hausa are not Terrorist but all Terrorist in Nigeria are Fulani and Hausa

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by onitshaman: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Mangekyo:
*spits
igbo youths,one day you'll know that nnagidi kanu is a fraud.Ndi nzuzu.
Mangekyo:
*spits
Mangekyo:
*spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by CSTRR: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Yankee101:
Lots of ignorant posts up there

1. Fulani are naturally light skinned like igbos

2. Majority of fulani are peace loving

3. There's 'house' and 'bush' (bororro) fulani

4. Bororro's have always been wild before bandits even began

5. The bandits in the Bush are mostly borrorro

6. The borrorro hate house fulani more than you do. They think they've abandoned their ancestors by selling their cattle, leaving the Bush and living a town life

7. Most fulanis are not religious bigots (you can enter some fulani women's homes) see the wives of Buhari, Yar Adua, even , how they dress etc. Infact fulani is usually insulted for not praying regularly in the north

8. But being the earliest educated in the North means fulanis are also top in religion and leadership

9. The domination agenda is the brainchild of a few fulani rich and powerful emirs, military , billionaires etc who wish to retain their economic power. Almost all types of struggles are economic, including boko haram and fulani bandits

10. Buhari clearly Said the bandits are fulani from mauritius etc. The regular naija educated fulani will not enter Bush for jack

11. There are Christian, Muslim and agnostic fulanis

12. There's deeper intermarriage than you can think in nigeria. Just go to the barracks or look at the rich, who are more strategic in marrying.

Then why is Buhari looking for grazing routes across the country for Mauritius fulani?

4 Likes

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Blakpot: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:
No, I don't. The Fulani girls are for us, the one Nigerianists..

This man's intentions aren't pure

Abeg e go sidon.
"The man's inyenyen aren't yehn" u know the couple before?
Na from pictures and name u take conclude.

Dey there dey hate. The couples are happily married. Your hatred can't do nothing to their beautiful marriage, you're totally irrelevant.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Chiffy: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:

Lol. I swear
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Dhury: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2021
. Fauiza’s Fulani Michika culture was well represented.use your brain she's not Fulani light can't never marry a dacness.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Bahun(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2021
Born and brought up in the fulani zone what do you expect
Loose his investment over there?
grin grin grin
MNK MUST HEAR THIS TOTAL BETRAYAL
TO THE IPOD
PeaceforNigeria:

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2021
MartinsD12:

Most times people misuse the word beauty, how is this ugly woman beautiful?

Ugly ?
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by OnionBandit(f): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2021
Blakpot:

Abeg e go sidon.
"The man's inyenyen aren't yehn" u know the couple before?
Na from pictures and name u take conclude.

Dey there dey hate. The couples are happily married. Your hatred can't do nothing to their beautiful marriage, you're totally irrelevant.

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

OnionBandit:
See as the onion bandit dey shine teeth...

Nnamdi Kanu and his boys must not catch this one. He is an efulefu simp, a sabo. If you dont marry our hefty-tuber-legged girls, who will now marry them?

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Slimm01: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Abomination! Choi, Nnamdi Kanu must not see this o! Otherwise, the groom and his family will be taunted by Ipob and ESN. Wahala be like bicycle.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by mrgreen4real(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:
I sometimes wander what type of graduates Nigeria produce if you are one. go and read about Nigerian history and culture to educate yourself about what you don't know. Adamawa don't have Hausa as indigenous tribe except other tribes. I reside there and am not an indigene.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by GodisFirst: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

This Girl wants to live with the Igbos, she is tired of the Fulani's and their terrorist identity. Well nice life time decision. Hope your brothers will not come after the guy later. Anyways, something they say must kill a man, if it is what he brought to himself, so be it. In this case LOVE in Sambisa.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Anyiamaka: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Mumu man. You don't fall in love with the enemy
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Dhury:
. Fauiza’s Fulani Michika culture was well represented.use your brain she's not Fulani light can't never marry a dacness.

Please translate to English.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by King3urna(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Hahaha rubbish that guy is not Igbo please me poster go and search for better news this one is fake as you
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2021
King3urna:

Hahaha rubbish that guy is not Igbo please me poster go and search for better news this one is fake as you

Follow the bloody link and read the article, lazy youth.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Yankee101: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2021
CSTRR:

Then why is Buhari looking for grazing routes across the country for Mauritius fulani?

I don't support buhari in any bit

Fulani bandits have smeared all fulanis, including the innocent ones who are ordinary herders

It's like calling all igbos IPOB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.