Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Think Nigerian Girls Love Dark Skin Guys Cuz Of The Dark Preeeek - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Nigerian Girls Love Dark Skin Guys Cuz Of The Dark Preeeek (1098 Views)

If This Thing Had 1 Billion Dollars, Do You Think Nigerian Girls Would Chase Him / Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Nigerian Girls Love Dark Skin Guys Cuz Of The Dark Preeeek by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
I am not a girl so I don’t know how they feel about preeeks but I have a feeling the reason almost all females worldwide are so attracted to dark skin men is not necessarily their face but the thoughts of how dark and long their preeks will be and I think that thought alone makes females wet, while the thought of yellow preek may just remind them of little babies preeeks and not really sexy to them. Am I wrong or absolutely right? Lol

1 Like

Re: I Think Nigerian Girls Love Dark Skin Guys Cuz Of The Dark Preeeek by lilvicky68(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Over to our nairaland penis professors

1 Like

Re: I Think Nigerian Girls Love Dark Skin Guys Cuz Of The Dark Preeeek by Jeon(f): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Lie..

Penis is not based on skin color.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Nigerian Girls Love Dark Skin Guys Cuz Of The Dark Preeeek by Cholls(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Think Nigerian Girls Love Dark Skin Guys Cuz Of The Dark Preeeek by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2021
Is that so? grin
Re: I Think Nigerian Girls Love Dark Skin Guys Cuz Of The Dark Preeeek by Cerebellum: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Una mumu no too much

U be mumugrin

(1) (Reply)

Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! / What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money / Pls Help Me And I Will Apreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.