Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money (1099 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by stunnert(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Poverty is a disease, make sure you're getting money daily in all you do. The lack of money is the back door that evil thoughts use to get to your mind.

Just imagine how life would be if you can't afford the basic things you need to get along and function as a normal human

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by slawormiir: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Staying broke for too long is one hell of a bad shit

The worse part of it is that you got no friends...friends will jakpa....

That is why my grandfather will always say to me son....huzzle son
Succes got friends, rest and siblings
But you see that niggar called failure and brokeness....he ain't got no body

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Wawelexy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ultimate FEAR!!!
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Truvelisback(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
The side effects are too numerous to count. Even ur own wife won't respect u, yes. U will hear something like: John, ur food is ready, instead of "Honey ur food is ready". So, no even go there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by helinues: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
The reasonings are always shallow and self confidence are always lost

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Anyahuruagu: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
The list is tooo loooong o, but the worst of all is lack of self worth, and the Oga Kpatakpata is HOPELESSNESS.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Shit shocked it is too much for me to write here, it is not good to be broke ooo, na loan app I dey survive with now self
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Freestainworld(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
One of the side effects of not having money is the production of Almajiris
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Sonnobax15(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
When you're broke,na then you go realize say everyman has got no one else but himself......

Like i do say all the time--"Don't expect the least 50% love when you're 100% broke...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by agohmamuda(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
See finish
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hmm, you will look invisible. Like you don't exist at all. In short na bad thing. angry
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Staying broke for too long is one hell of a bad shit

The worse part of it is that you got no friends...friends will jakpa....

Damn straight bro.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Juliusmomoh: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
When you're broke,na then you go realize say everyman has got no one else but himself......

Like i do say all the time--"Don't expect the least 50% love when you're 100% broke...

See this one... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by MufasaLion: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Being broke or poor is the worst thing that could happen to man.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Sonnobax15(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

See this one... cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Bundle002(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Shit shocked it is too much for me to write here, it is not good to be broke ooo, na loan app I dey survive with now self
Abeg my bro , I need d loan app . Na beg I beg�

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Bundle002(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Been broke can lead to “anything” bad

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by kalu61(m): 1:25am On Oct 22, 2021
Everybody at one point in life must be broke.

Your ego and respect must be forfeited
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Polynek(m): 3:54am On Oct 22, 2021
4 me, U won't eat wat u want to eat
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by hopewealth: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2021
I pray nobody fall to this situation, everything about you become zero, nobody known you,you would be rejected by every one not even minding maybe you still exist.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by newoffer: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2021
body pain and light madness
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by charlsecy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
kalu61:
Everybody at one point in life must be broke.
Who told you?
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by kalu61(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
charlsecy:
Who told you?
Tell me who hasn't
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by henrybomb(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
The side effects are too numerous to count. Even ur own wife won't respect u, yes. U will hear something like: John, ur food is ready, instead of "Honey ur food is ready". So, no even go there.
grin
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Money by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Bundle002:
Abeg my bro , I need d loan app . Na beg I beg�
Branch, xcrosscash, lincredit, carbon , opay and many more, but the first 3 are sure but you cant get much sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother Returns From Work To Catch Her Daughter Doing It With Her Boyfriend / How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women / It Is Not By Fat Ass Or Big Backside: Is Your Kpekus Clean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.