Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? (54331 Views)

I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Our Economy Failing Because Investors Know Buhari Not In Charge-bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Sipsum: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dmarkz:
sir with all due respect, I'm not a religious bigot or ethnic slave. We are not having a good time with the people we elected into power. Period!

Killing aside, how much is ordinary Pure water in your Area

Pure water is still #10 naira in Oshodi.
People like you need to relocate to Venezuela, so that some of us who still believe in this country can have time to rebuild.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by ogunsj: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dmarkz:
sir with all due respect, I'm not a religious bigot or ethnic slave. We are not having a good time with the people we elected into power. Period!

Killing aside, how much is ordinary Pure water in your Area
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Deathstroke00(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Iykenuwa:

I have 50,000 for you if you can go from Abuja to Maiduguri by road and back. I will reimburse your transport fare as well.

Even tho I am not the one you quoted, I will travel from abuja to Maiduguri more than 10 times in a row and I swear nothing will happen to me, just as always, do you think just because you are travelling by road in the north they will automatically kidnap or kill u ba? be there forming woke when actually you are feeding your dumb ego by reading news on the internet with the highest level of stereotype!

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Gucciboy1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Get free unlimited browsing cheat on Airtel Glo and 9mobile for just 1k
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Sunday2021: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Orosotare:
bcus you sit at the comfort of ur home and type you think everything is alright? Or maybe you are in Lagos or abuja were it is peaceful you think the media is exaggerating I am a victim of fulani crisis rut now my family can't pay I and my siblings fees we are at home no food no sch
then you are a disgrace to your family.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Saao(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

We are alive. Stop relying on what you read in the media that overblows everything negative.

How many of us have been hurt, or personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence?

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.
1% of 200m is not beans bro.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by calcal: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Manufacturing Plant? na only god knows the kan school this one complete.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by litaninja(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
What's the major raw material for this production line?
Does Nigeria produce the raw material from question 1 above?
Lmao.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Princedapace(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
chukel:
now let's be civil and reason. Do you think government is not providing education? Have you ever travelled out of Nigeria? Do you know the cost of education in the U.S and so called saner climes? It's really ridiculous when you guys make bogus and unfounded claims. Do you know U.S has a higher number of uneducated (in terms of going to school) than Nigeria? Primary education in Nigeria is free. Secondary Education is highly subsidised. Some state Governors even pay for waec and neco exams for students. Tuition fee in federal tertiary institutions is highly subsidised. Until you travel outside to sponsor your own education, you won't appreciate what you have. That said, the quality of education is poor. We have very low intellectually capable teachers. That is the truth. Teachers who do not impart knowledge. Teachers who only teach for the pay and not the passion. We have teachers who are unfit to teach. We have maintained an old curriculum phased out by time. I was looking at a project topic given to a student by her lecturer and I instantly became weak. I even got sick when I learnt it was approved by the HOD and a panel. A topic which had no bearing to her study and of no societal importance. This is the problem with our education. Governor Elrufia identified this problem and decided to weed out those who have no business teaching from the teaching profession. In our usual way as irresponsible Nigerians who have no inkling on proferring solution, we politicised it. We the citizens are the problem of this nation, not "government or system" as we term it. Who runs the government or system? If you do not know the ideologies and root cause of boko haram, please do not delve into it. Poverty no doubt has a role in crime but not in its entirety. Else the guys in saner climes who push drugs, steal cars, engage in cybercrimes won't do that. We have a serious and deadly decline in morals. Poverty should actually push one to strive for hard work in order to break loose of the poverty. This applies where there is moral. I will end with this. I had an uncle who was raised in a poverty stricken home in the 50's. He couldn't go to school cos there was no means. But he would borrow books of those who went to school and read. Eventually he raised money for A level exam as it were in those days from doing vulcanizer job. He passed. He got FG scholarship and was sent to Bulgaria to study. Came back and was employed in ajaokuta steel company. Company folded and he came to owerri where he gave birth to his children and raised all of them up comfortably. He broke thru the shackles of poverty. This is what poverty should push one who has morals to and not crime. He is late though, but he left legacies behind.
Addendum: I believe you are well educated. Please research and read widely about student loans in U.S and other western countries.

Oga, I am not really here to drag words with u. If are at peace with how Nigeria is, I wish u all the best. I can't even for once imagine my self defend a country as terrible as Nigeria. USA is not the only country with high quality education.

I made it clear to u that one of the biggest problems facing Nigeria is corruption. People are ready to pay as long as what they are paying is evident enough. Not here where they loot the money due to a useless system of govt we practice.
Nigeria that is a poor country, yet, go and see how much your senators and various politicians take home from all angles. Nigerian politicians are among the richest on earth.

Let start with what we have. No, they will loot it.
We don't need heaven and earth to tell us that things are not well in Nigeria.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Iykenuwa(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Deathstroke00:

[s]
Even tho I am not the one you quoted, I will travel from abuja to Maiduguri more than 10 times in a row and I swear nothing will happen to me, just as always, do you think just because you are travelling by road in the north they will automatically kidnap or kill u ba? be there forming woke when actually you are feeding your dumb ego by reading news on the internet with the highest level of stereotype![/s]

When was the last time you were in the North? From your comment, I know you are somewhere in the South squeaking like a mouse.

Do you know the kidnappings and killings that happen daily in the North?

Go to the Train station in Abuja and see how many people choose train over road transport.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Gfskw: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
And so
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by RexTramadol1: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

We are alive. Stop relying on what you read in the media that overblows everything negative.

How many of us have been hurt, or personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence?

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

Something is actually wrong with you, yes there are giant strides and no government is happy seeing people die during their administration

That doesn’t mean you should underscore the myriads of insecurity problems confronting the nation

That will be insensitive and irresponsible
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by chukel(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Princedapace:

Oga, I am not really here to drag words with u. If are at peace with how Nigeria is, I wish u all the best. I can't even for once imagine my self defend a country as terrible as Nigeria. USA is not the only country with high quality education.

I made it clear to u that one of the biggest problems facing Nigeria is corruption. People are ready to pay as long as what they are paying is evident enough. Not here where they loot the money due to a useless system of govt we practice.
Nigeria that is a poor country, yet, go and see how much your senators and various politicians take home from all angles. Nigerian politicians are among the richest on earth.

Let start with what we have. No, they will loot it.
We don't need heaven and earth to tell us that things are not well in Nigeria.
see how you derailed completely. You can't even stick to the issue you raised. Just jumping around like testicles. I overrated you. Bye.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Realguyman1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Hype merchant. 99. 9% of farms in Nigeria have NOT been taken over by anybody. Millions of Nigerians are going to their farms daily and returning home safe and sound.

Excuse making experts.

40,000 people get shot dead each year in the USA.

But if they give you visa you will rush there tonight.
Some of you people are just too heatless.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Deathstroke00(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Iykenuwa:

When was the last time you were in the North? From your comment, I know you are somewhere in the South squeaking like a mouse.

Do you know the kidnappings and killings that happen daily in the North?

Go to the Train station in Abuja and see how many people choose train over road transport.

Check my profile man, Born and bred in jos. Asalin bahaushe ne ni, I live in the north and I travel more than you can ever imagine, and all that travelling I do is within the north man, I've never been to any part of the south, so hold your horses because this is what I do. I speak from personal experience and you are speaking from the media perspective. Yeah don't come and tell me about kidnappings and killing in the north when I am here in the north all my life

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by nitt: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Just read your comments filled with irresponsibility like your zombie folks! Is that your brain is leaking or what? Must everyone be farming in other to please your useless leader’s rhetoric that you are neck deep in his ass?

I remember now that it takes so much to be a zombie!

Lol... that's the basic.

I can't advice you to engage in something more tha farming.

It might be too intensive for your mental health
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by emanobis(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Biggest SCAM of the Millennium
Hushpuppy is a LEARNER
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by erumena(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is the kind of news I love hearing.

God bless Nigeria.

One day the enemies of this Nation shall eat their own flesh in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Princedapace(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
chukel:
see how you derailed completely. You can't even stick to the issue you raised. Just jumping around like testicles. I overrated you. Bye.

If that makes you happy, thanks.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by sevenhundred(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%,

Make we hear word abeg.
less than 1%?, Ok, we pray very soon you too will feel it.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Cherez: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

There's more to life than 'politicians'.

Stop letting them dominate your mind and existence.

Instead, think about how you could leverage this project and be creative or productive.

Nigeria will benefit more from that than from your ....disgruntlement.
Manufacturing or assembly plant?
Check well to understand it well tho
Nice development though
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Holybaddo: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Stop insulting the president he is doing is best.
Imagine if more firms are produced in Nigeria,Nigeria will be a better country.
Remember only a jobless man have time to chase people away from their farm

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Rossiminku: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Great thread.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by 6lackmill: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

So you are waiting for you to get hurt or people you know to get hurt be for you realize the violence that is happening in this country

Some people are funny sha
Dont wait for that
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Rossiminku: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
PIMPAR:

If I have listened to propagandist like you, I wouldn't have left my comfort home zone to other zones for my business transactions.
It's over 6 weeks now, I have virtually moved round to 10 states for my business development.
I have neither encountered Robbers or any Fulani herdsmen on the roads. From Taraba, to Benue ,to Kano, Rivers, Delta, to Nassarawa, Enugu, Imo and others
You all remain in your comfort zone and allow these media houses to overblow the insecurity for you in Nigeria.
You want us to believe as if the roads in Nigeria have been taken over by kidnappers.

Don't mind the fools. Everywhere is ''insecure'' yet for some mysterious reason, all OF THEM ARE STILL ALIVE AND POSTING IN COMFORT FROM THEIR VARIOUS BASES.

Why are they not fleeing from herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rossiminku:

Don't mind the fools. Everywhere is ''insecure'' yet for some mysterious reason, all OF THEM ARE STILL ALIVE AND POSTING IN COMFORT FROM THEIR VARIOUS BASES.

Why are they not fleeing from herdsmen?

Train wagon assembling not manufacturing , you lying scammer. GTFOH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.