Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? (54389 Views)

I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Our Economy Failing Because Investors Know Buhari Not In Charge-bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by omoyeni37: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Princedapace:

oga, may ur life be like Nigeria. Nigerian leaders are wicked. over 30 people killed in a community in Oyo state, over 100 slaughtered in Benue last week. In fact, last week, over 400 Nigerians were slaughtered. Poeple like u must be the ones telling leaders that all is well.

Oga, all is not well. Nigeria is too big to be managed as a unitary system.

I had to pay heavily for solar and inverter system to power my apartment. This is not fair. No stable electricity, we also pay private security to guide our place. Terrible. Infact, many communities and areas in Nigeria will be robbed for hours and no security on sight.

Even the politicians u defend dont trust Nigeria that is why they cant move around without heavy security even in their domains.

That is why they always travel abroad for medicals. More than 80 percent of Nigerians will die if they need health care emergence becus of terrible health care system. Ur leaders will always use tax payers money to travel abroad for health care, but how many Nigerians can afford to travel abroad for medicals?

That is why they send kids abroad for education. They know that the education they gave us is wack. They loot our wealth, send their kids abroad and flaunt it on our faces. We are left with an educational system with endless strikes, poor teaching methods and terrible living conditions.

We are shameless that after 60 years and bloody civil war, we have not fixed the most basic things such as water, education, health care, electricity and housing. Shame, shame, shame. U are telling people not to rely on media. Oga, come, I challenge u, come, let take a walk on the street to meet the real Nigerians. Let have them interviewed reandomly and lets hear from them.

Over 60 years, Nigeria has one of the highest number of beggars on the roads. Our forests are full of all sorts of evil, from ritualists to kidnappers to farmland destroyers. My good friend lost her dad due to poor health care. My mom's coworker died becus they couldnt get emergency health care for her.
If the Denish player who collasped on the pitch was in Nigeria when he collapsed, he would have died. To get access to health care in Nigeria is hard becus the health care system is terrible. Even u, u will die if u dont have access to fly abroad if u need an emergence health need. U are gone. A guy lost his sister in Kano due to snake bike. He lamented how the roads that led to the hospital was terrible, and how they managed to get to the hospital and the hospitals they are tried didnt have basic antidote to snake bike. Three hospitals. And the sister died. If he was in South Africa, the sister would have lived.
Those of u who defend these politicians, nature will pay u all back. Evil candidates. I have to dig my own borehole, jointly contribute in our area for prive security to guide our area, installed solar inverter system to generate electricity, have access to poor health care, etc. What is now the benefit of being a Nigerian and govt takes VAT from me? Rubbish
Thank you bro, for schooling the dolt

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by oneolajire(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

We are alive. Stop relying on what you read in the media that overblows everything negative.

How many of us have been hurt, or personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence?

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

I assume u are either a bandit or Boko Haram terrorist.

How much would you have given me if I told you to fund the ransom of one person close to me that was kidnapped by the Fulani herdsmen three years ago?
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by pusskhole(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Hype merchant. 99. 9% of farms in Nigeria have NOT been taken over by anybody. Millions of Nigerians are going to their farms daily and returning home safe and sound.

Excuse making experts.

40,000 people get shot dead each year in the USA.

But if they give you visa you will rush there tonight.

This poster is a big fool. I posted a thread here months ago about how fulani herdsmen destroyed my farm in Ogun State, Igbogila to be precise which is just a stone throw from Dangote Cement Ibeshe. Took some shark loans to finance the farm project at some point which I can’t meet up, now those company have been calling me sending unsolicited texts to families and friends and you still think all this fulani menace is just media hype? I’ve stopped throwing words around with village idiots like you.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by alllivesmatter(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

We are alive. Stop relying on what you read in the media that overblows everything negative.

How many of us have been hurt, or personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence?

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

Less than 1% you're sure?
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Nwaide01: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Because you people refuse to go into AGRIC, preferring to waste time on Nairaland abusing Buhari.

Go to your village and demand a piece of land to cultivate. The more people do that, the more food will be available, and the more prices will fall.

At least now there are restrictions on open grazing coming up across the south, so you will run out of excuses over 'herdsmen'.

Oga are you people not tired of this go to farm rhetoric? Will all of us have to be farmers before things can work in this country? What is the condition of living before your self acclaimed Messiah destroyed everything? FYI a painter of beans is now #2200,that of Rice is now #2000,six tubers of yams we used to buy for #1000 is now #3000. Note all these are in Benue state,if you can get my gist then what of the other States. You guys should do us a favour by telling your oga at the top that people are dying of hunger.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by 8stargeneral: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

If you can't afford pure water, GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND FARM.

There is big money in farming now.

You can't afford pure water but you can afford data to post nonsense on Nairaland.

Mr govt blamer.
what did u just said..is like ur not leaving in Nigeria,HV u asked people in village that's farming HW about security in their farms..Do u know HW many people who HV died while farming..please let stop all these,this government has failed us.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by uchennaq(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Please can you stop misinforming the public? This was an agreement with the Chinese company that is constructing the rail line. Some coaches will be manufactured in China and brought into Nigeria to assemble, after some years the same Chinese company will now be building the coaches in Nigeria instead of China.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Commentor: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
zoghys:

Building train plant, while thousands are been murdered daily. Trying to justify the shallowness of this maniac is a sin against humanity and rightly so. The first and most important responsibility of a president is to protect the lives and property of his people, and while this subside, the government should gladly take responsibility and act with all valour to make the "change" it adopted as it mantra.
[/s]

I like this guy.

He hasn't eaten since he first saw the devastation caused by Bandits and has since resigned his work because he cannot bare the pain.

He has asked all Nigerians to stop working until this issue is nipped in the bud and I applaud Jim for it.

I'm with you. Let us all stop working until this matter is addressed.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Commentor: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2021
alllivesmatter:

Less than 1% you're sure?

What percentage do you think?
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by 040drogba: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2021
Excellent
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Lewandoski20(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:
Nigeria To Wave Goodbye To Imported Trains, and Build Them IN NIGERIA Instead.
Mr President is a man of few words, which is why news like this always surprises Nigerians. wink

But as we're speaking, Nigeria is building a HUGE plant in Kajola, Ogun State, for the manufacturing of railway stock including railway coaches and other railway equipment.

The manufacturing plant is part of the conditionalities Mr President gave to the Chinese company CCECC, before they could undertake all these railway projects we are seeing today.

The railway manufacturing plant construction was inaugurated by VP Prof. YemI Osinbajo in 2019, with very little fanfare or extravagance, just like many of Buhari's silent but highly transformative projects set to take this country to the next level.

Kudos Mr President, and VP Osinbajo, on this great stride in our march to industrialisation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5goHu8cW5M

Kajola Rail Wagon Assembly Plant to Create 5,000 Jobs - Osinbajo

The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo says the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction in Nigeria will generate about 5,000 direct and indirect jobs when completed and boost socio-economic activities.

Osinbajo made this disclosure while performing the Official Ground Breaking Ceremony for the construction of the plant in Kajola, Ogun on Saturday.

The Nigerian vice president Osinbajo speaking about the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction said: "The plant which is a private investment to be undertaken by Messers CCECC, is central in the production of rolling stock, spare parts and maintenance of equipment needed for the railway modernisation programme being implemented by this administration.

"This ceremony is not just another event, it is a historic turning point. For us, the railway is not only an alternative and comfortable mode of travel.

"It holds the master key to transforming commerce in Nigeria and across the continent. By linking our ports to rail lines and now, building the rolling stock locally, import and export business within, into and out of Africa's largest market will never be the same.

"When completed, it is expected that the plant would produce some parts of the wagons for the Lagos-Ibadan and Abuja-Kaduna rail lines, but also for the central rail lines and to satisfy the needs of other rail operators within the West- African sub-region.

"The plant would offer an important platform for engineers, technicians, artisans and other professionals to gain the specialized skills required for the production and maintenance of rolling stock.

"This will invariably conduce to spin-off businesses in the region of operation and across the country wherever rail networks are in existence.

"The plant is expected to generate about five thousand (5,000) direct and indirect jobs," Osinbajo said.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201911100092.html

How does a Private Investment by CCEECC translate to Buhari building a Train/Coach manufacturing factory. Or are you guys in APC trying to convert another man’s property? Before long now, you might Ban the factory and convert it to Buhari’s own. BANdit government.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by alllivesmatter(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2021
motab:

Nigeria has a population of over 200million.
1% of over 200million is over 2million.
You mean to say over 2millions people should be hurt for the numbers to be significant?

Obviously, the OP doesn't know how percentages work. No need to argue. Guy/Girl had been blinded with emotions and erections for the this present Administration.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by alllivesmatter(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2021
DropsMic:

The earth you walk on is alive and it knows what you are doing. In time you will get yours.

Mighty Statement. Amen.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Clean2016: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

Wait till it gets to you. I have contributed to free friends from Kidnappers. Please don't assume it's lies. By the time it gets to you then it's too late
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by walozanga(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Dmarkz:
I know you must bring in insult. Which a sign of inferiority complex during argument.

What has inflation got to do with me as taxpayer. Was it why you voted your gods into power?

Indeed common sense is not common. Ordinarily I won't argue with blind souls. Bye

My dear stop replying this idiot. Na them
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by alllivesmatter(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2021
richidinho:

I pray that very soon you or your love ones will be among the 1%, Amen

Amen
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Lightorder: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Building for Nigeria or for Himself? Is it with his money? He was voted or hired and paid to serve us. Why is he using our money without letting us know?
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by crafteck(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

Why would you say that, are you waiting to die before you realise people are suffering and dying, why would you be this heartless while people are gnashing teeth in penury and loss, i dont totally believe in religion but im guessing you do, people believe in god all because of stories and easily refutable 'proofs', but you find stories of your on era and geographic proximity wanting, would have urged you to travel to borno or imo but no need, no matter which state you are the violence anf poverty has touched it, just mabybe not as much as others.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Princedapace(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2021
omoyeni37:

Thank you bro, for schooling the dolt

I don't know how people defend these criminals called leaders. All of them are wicked. They know exactly what to do but they are all looting and waiting for the day everything will collapse. Evil people. Once there is serious crises, they will all fly abroad. Wicked and heartless beings.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by stubbornman(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

You no dey try guy
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Misterone: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Heav89:

You are Mad
I got almost kidnapped yesterday

At least 1000 Robery incident everyday in Lagos alone

Maybe when it hit your family members you will realize
you are the mad man here. 1 million policemen Cannot secure Lagos State even as small as it is. Security must start with the Citizens. You cannot tribalise security. Whether igbo, Hausa or yoruba, crime is crime. report it when you see one. That is how it is done in the developed world.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by berbs: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Are you guys stupid or something E dey use his money take build an Shior.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Misterone: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2021
Princedapace:

I don't know how people defend these criminals called leaders. All of them are wicked. They know exactly what to do but they are all looting and waiting for the day everything will collapse. Evil people. Once there is serious crises, they will all fly abroad. Wicked and heartless beings.
Leaders! leaders!! Trash. The problem of this country is not with the leaders but the citizens. A leader is but one person. He can do no Sh!t without his Zombies. Take a look at Lamidi Kanu. He is in London Fucking his wife while at the same time telling youths in Nigeria to donate their wealth and lives to a cause that makes no sense.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

SHUT UP YOU CHEAP PAID AGENT!!!
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by sulaak(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

If you can't afford pure water, GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND FARM.

There is big money in farming now.

You can't afford pure water but you can afford data to post nonsense on Nairaland.

Mr govt blamer.

If every Nigerian were farming who will work in the manufacturing plant.

Talk about putting the cart before the horse, building a train manufacturing plant, when they should be completing the Ajaokuta steel plant that will supply the steel for manufacturing.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by olugabbie(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Lewandoski20:

How does a Private Investment by CCEECC translate to Buhari building a Train/Coach manufacturing factory. Or are you guys in APC trying to convert another man’s property? Before long now, you might Ban the factory and convert it to Buhari’s own. BANdit government.

It is called TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER. It is part of the terms & conditions signed in the contract. China is able to build it own Fighter jet today because of the technology transfer it enjoys from Russia for the different aircrafts it procured.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by GEEBITE: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2021
"The plant which is a private investment to be undertaken by Messrs CCEEC" You can not fool all the people. Why did you have to make a deceptive headline that Buhari is building a manufacturing plant when it is not the case.
Rissamenti:
Nigeria To Wave Goodbye To Imported Trains, and Build Them IN NIGERIA Instead.
Mr President is a man of few words, which is why news like this always surprises Nigerians. wink

But as we're speaking, Nigeria is building a HUGE plant in Kajola, Ogun State, for the manufacturing of railway stock including railway coaches and other railway equipment.

The manufacturing plant is part of the conditionalities Mr President gave to the Chinese company CCECC, before they could undertake all these railway projects we are seeing today.

The railway manufacturing plant construction was inaugurated by VP Prof. YemI Osinbajo in 2019, with very little fanfare or extravagance, just like many of Buhari's silent but highly transformative projects set to take this country to the next level.

Kudos Mr President, and VP Osinbajo, on this great stride in our march to industrialisation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5goHu8cW5M

Kajola Rail Wagon Assembly Plant to Create 5,000 Jobs - Osinbajo

The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo says the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction in Nigeria will generate about 5,000 direct and indirect jobs when completed and boost socio-economic activities.

Osinbajo made this disclosure while performing the Official Ground Breaking Ceremony for the construction of the plant in Kajola, Ogun on Saturday.

The Nigerian vice president Osinbajo speaking about the Rail Wagon Assembly Plant construction said: "The plant which is a private investment to be undertaken by Messers CCECC, is central in the production of rolling stock, spare parts and maintenance of equipment needed for the railway modernisation programme being implemented by this administration.

"This ceremony is not just another event, it is a historic turning point. For us, the railway is not only an alternative and comfortable mode of travel.

"It holds the master key to transforming commerce in Nigeria and across the continent. By linking our ports to rail lines and now, building the rolling stock locally, import and export business within, into and out of Africa's largest market will never be the same.

"When completed, it is expected that the plant would produce some parts of the wagons for the Lagos-Ibadan and Abuja-Kaduna rail lines, but also for the central rail lines and to satisfy the needs of other rail operators within the West- African sub-region.

"The plant would offer an important platform for engineers, technicians, artisans and other professionals to gain the specialized skills required for the production and maintenance of rolling stock.

"This will invariably conduce to spin-off businesses in the region of operation and across the country wherever rail networks are in existence.

"The plant is expected to generate about five thousand (5,000) direct and indirect jobs," Osinbajo said.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201911100092.html
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by dotedote: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2021
hisgrace090:

Farms that have been taken over by fulani herdsmen empowered by your types.
Keep deceiving yourself.

Then YOU must be from Bornu.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by Misterone: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2021
uchennaq:
Please can you stop misinforming the public? This was an agreement with the Chinese company that is constructing the rail line. Some coaches will be manufactured in China and brought into Nigeria to assemble, after some years the same Chinese company will now be building the coaches in Nigeria instead of China.
All that matters is that this government initiated this agreement and one day we will have MADE IN NIGERIA coaches.
Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by manchinKY(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.
May ur family members be part of the 1% in the name of what you believe and worship, Amin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Live On Channels TV / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.