Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC (27557 Views)

How EFCC Frustrates Businesses And Ngos With Delay In SCUML Registration / Gamesville Foundation Lifts Three Ngos With N6million Donation / How To Register Foundations And Ngos In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Let me introduce myself to my new veiwers and followers here. My name is EZE Chinonso Martilda. I am from Enugu but based in Lagos.

I do online registration with CAC. Yes I don't have office for the registration though I have 9 to 5 job where people around OJOTA that need my service normally visit, I strictly work online for this registration.

I come to know that a lot people want to register there business name but they don't know the requirements or how to go about it, that is why I brought it here on Face book to tell you my friends that is my job. I help you formalise your business with nigeria government by registering it with cooperate affair commission (CAC) now you don't need to be in CAC office to get your business, company, church, NGO and many more registered.

Certificate is sent via email or Whatsapp.

Distance is not a barrier.

our price is quite affordable that you can't get it anywhere lesser. I am here to help you to get that your business registered today.

Why not give us a call/WhatsApp) message 08149344598.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2021
femarse:

Thank you so much
Can't it be done online ?
online registration has been suspended sir
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good evening all
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Good morning house, we are still at your service
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2021
My only fear is that you'll lose that your business name to someone else.

In fact, why using a business name that you've not registered?

Have you contacted a CAC service provider to help you check if that business name you flip around in flyers, and banners if it's truly yours?

See, whether your business name has become a household name, if it's not registered yet with CAC the sad truth is that you're just wasting time, energy, and money to build another man's business.

Again, my only fear is that you'll lose that your business name to someone else, and this won't be a pleasant experience to behold at all.

What a waste of time, and resources building a business name, just to discover in the long run that you can't claim the name.

This experience will demoralize you!

08149344598 is my Business/Whatsapp contact.

Reach out now. Do not delay. Let's gossip about the registration of your business.

I'm a good gossiper!

Call/WhatsApp/message 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Whether you run a:

- Restaurant business
- Catering business
- small chops business
- Shawamma business
- Pizza Business

.. Just name all the different kind of Lavida business.

You surely need to register that your business name with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC). The commission is the only legal institution here in Nigeria that the federal government has saddled with the legal responsibility of certifying and registering businesses here in Nigeria.

This is why, no matter the kind of business you run. You sure need it.

If it's not for anything, but for the fact that you need to be sure that the business name you currently operate with hasn't been taken by someone else.

In fact, what is the need of building a brand name, only to discover that Mr. A has already gone ahead of you to claim the name legally?

This isn't a pleasant experience to behold at all.

Reach out to today | Ask me Questions |

- Get the requirement to register your business
- Know the amount involved.
- Know how long it will take &
- Get ahead in business.

Inasmuch you're in business. My dear, there's no need of seating on the fence. Get certify today!

Here is my contact | 081493344598

Reach out now. Do not delay.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Good morning my people, thanks for the trust
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Ajakaiye83: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Adamma91:
chat me on 08149344598

Thank you so so much for the help.

You were so gentle and took time to guide me to see my errors that pend the approval

I am grateful. Thank you once again
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ajakaiye83:

Thank you so so much for the help.

You were so gentle and took time to guide me to see my errors that pend the approval

I am grateful. Thank you once again
you are welcome sir, glad I could help
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
In less than 7 days, this was delivered.

Check the date at the bottom you'll see that the certificate is dated 14th -August- 2021.

Hire me today, and I'll serve you professionally.

08149344598 is my business contact.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
No matter how lucrative your business is and no matter how popular your brand is, if it is not a registered brand with CAC it is a masquerade. Asin ojuju Calabar��‍♀️
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
bejick:

pls how can I recover my Cac username. regards
do you still have access to the email used in registration? Sorry for the late reply
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
*This is one work that really tried my competence.*

I started this NGO work in January. I've done everything correctly, but yet CAC kept serving me query.

They served me another yesterday, I got back to the drawing board, and today it out.

Indeed this work will try your competence. If your feet isn't deep rooted you'll surely fall by the way side.

Congratulations, Team Catalyst Foundation.

I am glad I handled your registration.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Got queried after registration and you don't know how to go about, why not give is call today 0814944598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Good evening ndi Oma, thank you all for your trust
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
In this CAC Business Registration I ventured into, I've seen a lot of business owners lose their brand name to someone else just because of procrastination or ignorance of what they don't know.

And most times, this is as a result of the LIES they've been fed with by those so-called lawyers and accredited agents.

The trust is, it's COST nothing to get certified if only you ask questions, and get determined in your heart to re-position your business for GROWTH.

See, Inasmuch, you're in business, one day the fund you have will not be enough, and there will be a need to source for funds elsewhere.

When you're asked to bring proof of business registration. I hope you won't be surprised?

Well, when it comes to this line of business nobody can do it better than me. My years of experience are vast.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp 08149344598

And get that your unregistered business registered through CAC within a few days.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
*What are the benefits of registering my business?*

This is a question many business owners ask. In fact, a lot of entrepreneurs in Nigeria are yet to register their businesses with Corporate Affairs Commission.

Normally, the first thing to do when you want to start a business in Nigeria is to register your business name with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). This will help you discover if the name you have in mind is still available and not registered by someone else.

Sometimes, most business owners build brands only to find out that someone else has the legal right to their ‘business name’. I believe this is not a pleasant experience when you consider the pain of building a brand.
To be continue tomorrow

1 Like

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2021
Good morning everyone, this past weeks have been another phase entirely. CAC approval is taken longer than expected. Must of the registration I made two weeks ago have not been approved till now. I implore you all to bear with me. Everything will be sorted out. Thank you.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
So today, I want to show you how to register your business name in Nigeria with just your phone.

I feel this is very necessary because Nigeria as our country is a place where over 40% of the citizens survive by hustling. This simply means Nigeria is a home of Entrepreneurs.

First, these are the details you need

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ON CAC

1. Surname:
2. First name:
3. another name:
4. Date of birth
5. Gender
6. Phone number

7. YOUR HOME ADDRESS

1. State:
2. LGA:
3. City/Town/Village:
4. House Number:
5. Street Name:

8. YOUR BUSINESS ADDRESS

1. State:
2. LGA:
3. City/Town/Village:
4. House Number:
5. Street Name:

9. Nature of Business
10. Business Name 1
11. Business Name 2
12. Functional Email Address

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

13. ID Card (snap and send)
14. Passport (snap and send)
13. Signature (sign on a piece of pepper, snap and send)

TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, YOU ARE GOING TO ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP AS YOU MIGHT SPEND MORE THAN NECESSARY IF YOU MISS THE STEPS HIGHLIGHTED HERE

Step 1: Proceed to the CAC Registration portal. Here is it >> (pre[dot]cac[dot]gov[dot]ng)

Step 2: Perform a name search to know if the business name you are about to register already belongs to someone else.

Step 3: Account Creation/Name Reservation

Once you have searched for the business name and obtained an empty response showing its available for registration, the next step is to create an account for yourself as a public user and to reserve the business name for yourself.

To reserve your business name, go back to CAC Website and place your eyes on the page of the dashboard that says " RESERVE NAME"

Click on "Reserve Name Now"

As the page opens, you are required to;

Click on the Classification field and select Business name

Click on Specific Type and select the Business name (Autofills in some cases)

Proposed Names: Enter the business name you searched and found available and another one that is related to it.

Click On Save and Continue

How to register a business in Nigeria

As soon as you click on save and Continue you are going to be taken to other sections like the Objectives of your business, your personal details, and finally, you are going to make payments Via Remita (You can pay with your bank card)

Note: Do not forget to enter the Objectives of the business you are about registering

Step 4: On Paying for the reservation, you are going to receive a "Name Availability Code" which is going to be required to complete the other aspects of the registration.

This Name Availability Code comes after 48 of hours making payments.

Step 5: Start Registration proper.

Presenter's Data: Enter Your Biodata, contact details, etc

Business details: like the date you started the business, location of the business (Address, Phone), etc

Particulars of Proprietors: Just enter your name if you are the sole owner of the business or the name of everyone involved in the business. Maybe your partners.

Nature Of Business: Requires you to write a brief description of what your business entails

Documents upload: upload ID card, passport, and signature in recommend format.

After Reviewing, you proceed to payments via Remita

From this small page, we have learned how to register a business name in Nigeria without breaking a bank or spending much.

It is very important to be aware that while others around would charge some N25,000 - N50,000 to do this.

However, I could serve you professionally to achieve this within 7- 14 days maximum with just N18,000 only.

In this line of business, I have built competence for speedy delivery, thus serving over 200+ business owners in the last 18 months.

You got a question for me? Use the comment section.

In absence of none.

Here's my business contact detail +2348149344598

Kindly call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2021
MY ONLY FEAR IS THAT YOU'LL LOSE THAT YOUR BUSINESS NAME TO SOMEONE ELSE.

In fact, why using a business name that you've not registered?

Have you contacted a CAC service provider to help you check if that business name you flip around in flyers, logos, and banners if it's truly yours?

See, whether your business name has become a household name, if it's not registered yet with CAC the sad truth is that you're just wasting time, energy, and money to build another man's business.

Again, my only fear is that you'll lose that your business name to someone else, and this won't be a pleasant experience to behold at all.

What a waste of time, and resources building a business name, just to discover in the long run that you can't claim the name.

This experience will demoralize you!

Even though you don't have the full registration money at hand now, at least with just NGN 1,000 you can hire me to check for you.

See, nowadays in as much, you're in business, no need to dull yourself.

08149344598 is my Business/Whatsapp contact.

Reach out now. Do not delay. Let's gossip about the registration of your business.

A blissful Wednesday ahead.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Past two weeks, em come be like my village dey follow me, I have 10 registered business pending.

It really got me worried. But this afternoon got a notification that one has been approved. My joy knew no bound. That was how I felt the first time client's certificate was approved when I newly started this service.

You need to see how I shouted in my place of work that all my colleagues turn to look at me.

Congratulations to Mr Jimmy, one of your certificate has been approved. He actually registered two businesses..one just got approved this afternoon.i felt a bit relieved now.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Paulo3ree(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Adamma91:
So today, I want to show you how to register your business name in Nigeria with just your phone.

I feel this is very necessary because Nigeria as our country is a place where over 40% of the citizens survive by hustling. This simply means Nigeria is a home of Entrepreneurs.

First, these are the details you need

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ON CAC

1. Surname:
2. First name:
3. another name:
4. Date of birth
5. Gender
6. Phone number

7. YOUR HOME ADDRESS

1. State:
2. LGA:
3. City/Town/Village:
4. House Number:
5. Street Name:

8. YOUR BUSINESS ADDRESS

1. State:
2. LGA:
3. City/Town/Village:
4. House Number:
5. Street Name:

9. Nature of Business
10. Business Name 1
11. Business Name 2
12. Functional Email Address

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

13. ID Card (snap and send)
14. Passport (snap and send)
13. Signature (sign on a piece of pepper, snap and send)

TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, YOU ARE GOING TO ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP AS YOU MIGHT SPEND MORE THAN NECESSARY IF YOU MISS THE STEPS HIGHLIGHTED HERE

Step 1: Proceed to the CAC Registration portal. Here is it >> (pre[dot]cac[dot]gov[dot]ng)

Step 2: Perform a name search to know if the business name you are about to register already belongs to someone else.

Step 3: Account Creation/Name Reservation

Once you have searched for the business name and obtained an empty response showing its available for registration, the next step is to create an account for yourself as a public user and to reserve the business name for yourself.

To reserve your business name, go back to CAC Website and place your eyes on the page of the dashboard that says " RESERVE NAME"

Click on "Reserve Name Now"

As the page opens, you are required to;

Click on the Classification field and select Business name

Click on Specific Type and select the Business name (Autofills in some cases)

Proposed Names: Enter the business name you searched and found available and another one that is related to it.

Click On Save and Continue

How to register a business in Nigeria

As soon as you click on save and Continue you are going to be taken to other sections like the Objectives of your business, your personal details, and finally, you are going to make payments Via Remita (You can pay with your bank card)

Note: Do not forget to enter the Objectives of the business you are about registering

Step 4: On Paying for the reservation, you are going to receive a "Name Availability Code" which is going to be required to complete the other aspects of the registration.

This Name Availability Code comes after 48 of hours making payments.

Step 5: Start Registration proper.

Presenter's Data: Enter Your Biodata, contact details, etc

Business details: like the date you started the business, location of the business (Address, Phone), etc

Particulars of Proprietors: Just enter your name if you are the sole owner of the business or the name of everyone involved in the business. Maybe your partners.

Nature Of Business: Requires you to write a brief description of what your business entails

Documents upload: upload ID card, passport, and signature in recommend format.

After Reviewing, you proceed to payments via Remita

From this small page, we have learned how to register a business name in Nigeria without breaking a bank or spending much.

It is very important to be aware that while others around would charge some N25,000 - N50,000 to do this.

However, I could serve you professionally to achieve this within 7- 14 days maximum with just N18,000 only.

In this line of business, I have built competence for speedy delivery, thus serving over 200+ business owners in the last 18 months.

You got a question for me? Use the comment section.

In absence of none.

Here's my business contact detail +2348149344598

Kindly call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp.
What is the cost of change of business name?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Paulo3ree(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Adamma91:
Whether you run a:

- Restaurant business
- Catering business
- small chops business
- Shawamma business
- Pizza Business

.. Just name all the different kind of Lavida business.
And it's possible duration
Thanks

You surely need to register that your business name with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC). The commission is the only legal institution here in Nigeria that the federal government has saddled with the legal responsibility of certifying and registering businesses here in Nigeria.

This is why, no matter the kind of business you run. You sure need it.

If it's not for anything, but for the fact that you need to be sure that the business name you currently operate with hasn't been taken by someone else.

In fact, what is the need of building a brand name, only to discover that Mr. A has already gone ahead of you to claim the name legally?

This isn't a pleasant experience to behold at all.

Reach out to today | Ask me Questions |

- Get the requirement to register your business
- Know the amount involved.
- Know how long it will take &
- Get ahead in business.

Inasmuch you're in business. My dear, there's no need of seating on the fence. Get certify today!

Here is my contact | 081493344598

Reach out now. Do not delay.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Paulo3ree:

can we talk on 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Paulo3ree(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Adamma91:
can we talk on 08149344598
You could drop your reply here
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2021
*Good morning great ones!*

Are you looking for a service provider to register your business name, company, Church, or NGO for you?

Look no further because I'm the best hand in town.

My services covers

1. Business Name Registration.

2. Private Limited Liability Company Registration

3. NGO, Church Registration, etc Registration

4. Payment of Annual returns.

5. Upgrade from Business name to Company registration &

6. All major corrections needed to be done in your already registered business.

You need my services? Then hire me now.

Just humbly send me a DM | Ask questions & | I'll serve you professionally.

Well, it's a beautiful Friday here in city of OJOTA Lagos

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2021
Paulo3ree:

You could drop your reply here
change of name is 10,000 only if your profile is active, if not active is will cost you more
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dear Lord thank you for business success this past week.

#Happysunday

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Business owners around the world made this one decision – The decision to register their business name and to formally do business on the legal strand.

You see, daily, people come up with business ideas, and different business names pump up in their heads.

That name you think nobody can ever imagine.
That name God gave you in the dream.
That name that came in a trance.
That name that came to being through deep revelation.

So, you think, you can keep the name unregistered for years, yet God won't reveal the same name to another person – LIE.

The bitter truth is, if you refuse to take action. God won't wait for you.

God won't wait for you, but to take it from you and give to a more proactive servant just like the parable of the talent in the holy Scripture.

-To one servant received five talents.
-The second had received two, and
-The third received only one.

The first and second multiplied theirs, but the third refused. And this what you're doing right now.

So, what happened?

The talent (Name) was seized from him, and given to the one who will make use of the name.

-I know of a man whose 3 business name is fully registered.

-I know of a serving coper that her business name is fully incorporated.

But you, come and register, for where.

God won't come and do the magic for you. You must decide. The decision must be made by you,and not God.

Well, this week all I'll advice is that you should think about the registration of your business name.

It's a beautiful new working week.

Cheers to a profitable week!

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2021
You are not losing anything as a registered business instead you have a lot to gain.

Read this

Credibility

Credibility is an essential quality a business should have.

Most businesses are looking to get into the corporate environment where they are able to trade with corporate organizations and generate revenue.

Most customers, especially corporate customers, will do business with you only if your business is registered as invoices/ receipts with business details.

This speaks to compliance and governance. By not registering your business, you may appear as if you are trying to evade tax....

Happy weekend friends

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Do you have any questions concerning registering your business, company church, NGO, club, etc with CAC. Drop your question here
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2021
I want to serve you.
I want to take the stress from you.
I want you to direct your energy to grow your business.

You don't have to kill yourself.
You don't have to bother yourself.
You don't have to sleep on the laptop.

Just concentrate on running your business.
Just focus on serving your customers.
Just focus on the daily credit alerts.

I want to serve you to get your business registered.

I want to serve you to do business legally
I want to serve you to build your customer's trust.

Just hire for the TASK!
Just hire me for your CAC business registration.

You have a lot DOING right now.
You have a lot THINKING about right now.
You have a lot ATTENDING to right now.

Just hire me and I'll serve you professionally.

My services covers

1. Free training on how to start your CAC registration business without being an accredited agent.

2. Business Name Registration.

3. Private Limited Liability Company Registration

4. NGO, Church Registration, etc Registration

5. Payment of Annual returns.

6. Upgrade from Business name to Company registration &

7. All major corrections needed to be done in your already registered business.

You need my services? Then hire me now.

Just swipe up| Send me a DM | Ask questions & | I'll serve you professionally.

A Whatsapp chat | Text | Call | Flash to +2348149344598 will connect us together.

Well, it's a beautiful Tuesday here in city of OJOTA Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever / CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.