Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! (3820 Views)

The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved / My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad / Please Help!!! Passport Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by YungLasaint(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Idokoegbunu:

Nope, i heard ecowas passport is the same as Nigeria passport now

The international or national passport?
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2021
YungLasaint:

The international or national passport?
International passport of course. Is there a separate passport called National passport?
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by YungLasaint(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Idokoegbunu:

International passport of course. Is there a separate passport called National passport?

Oh yeah there's not...
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Hinoone: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Idokoegbunu:

Thank boss but I went to Immigration headquarters, Abuja last Wednesday, met with the ACG passport office, explained to him and my emergency passport was approved. I'm getting it on Monday.

Glad to hear all the best
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:37am On Jun 28, 2021
Idokoegbunu:

Thank boss but I went to Immigration headquarters, Abuja last Wednesday, met with the ACG passport office, explained to him and my emergency passport was approved. I'm getting it on Monday.
How did you meet the ACG?
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
How did you meet the ACG?
It was like a miracle, we were standing somewhere close to her office, she was going in with her security details when she just decided to ask us why we were there. That was how it started

1 Like

Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Idokoegbunu:

It was like a miracle, we were standing somewhere close to her office, she was going in with her security details when she just decided to ask us why we were there. That was how it started
Lucky you. Have you received your passport now?
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Nuelito: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Idokoegbunu:

Congratulations bro....I sent you a Pm
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Lucky you. Have you received your passport now?
Yes boss
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nuelito:

Congratulations bro....I sent you a Pm
Okay I'll reply
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Nuelito: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Idokoegbunu:

Okay I'll reply

Ok sir....I await your response
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Nuelito:

Ok sir....I await your response
Replied
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Floda: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Youngpeep:
Same case here ...i need to start processing my Cyprus visa ....but immigration office here in owerri looks like where civil servants come to gossip and go
Goddamn I’m willing to pay any prize to get an international passport

This is really funny grin .

Have you gotten it?
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Youngpeep(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Floda:

This is really funny grin .
Gotten gini ...most officials I met said no express available and I went through the normal process to wait for it after six weeks
Have you gotten it?
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by 4portunities: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please Op I'd love to know about the scholarship in details, I've sent you a mail, pls respond
Re: Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
4portunities:
Please Op I'd love to know about the scholarship in details, I've sent you a mail, pls respond
I already replied. Sorry I haven't visited Nairaland for more than a month

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Gets IATA Membership After Admission Into Global Safety Registry. / Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!! / Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.