Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Swiss Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Swiss Woman. (3485 Views)

Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Swiss Woman. by Erojepromise(f): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wow wow we know you are expecting a Swiss lady, it is a rare case do give her unimaginable and incomparable hospitality.

1 Like

Re: My Swiss Woman. by AutoChick4U(f): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Anymoment:
Help fam
Better don't take any enhancement to avoid cardiac arrest pls.
Re: My Swiss Woman. by gozzlin: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Erojepromise:
Wow wow we know you are expecting a Swiss lady, it is a rare case do give her unimaginable and incomparable hospitality.

Yea. And multiple toe-curling orgasms too.

2 Likes

Re: My Swiss Woman. by Anymoment: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Alright baba
AutoChick4U:
Better don't take any enhancement to avoid cardiac arrest pls.
Re: My Swiss Woman. by Goddyss(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bro, stay at Ikeja GRA as was advised. It's very safe. You can always hangout or go for a diner at Radisson Blu.

The environment is serene and quiet. There's alot of Caucasians in that area.

Don't stay indoor throughout her stay. Always go out for at least one hour every evening but don't go clubbing. You may either stroll or take her to movies.

You may go to African shrine too.

As for your sexual performance, don't rush into having penetrative sex. Ensure you romance her very well and suck her clit till she cum. Then, slow down while having penetrative sex so that the pressure won't make you cum faster. Keep cucumber, groundnut, watermelon with you always.

Most importantly, take good care of your hygiene cuz you're representing Nigerian men in this instance. Brush at least two times in the day and one before going to bed. Use mild deodorant and ensure you don't pollute air in her presence.

Finally, buy something like WHOT or LUDO or any other local game stuff you can always do with her while playing.

White men are not romantic. If you play your card well, she will be crying when she's returning cuz of the level of fun and care she received. Place less focus on sex and more focus on romance.

Don't ask her to send money before coming. Nigerians are always known for being too apprehensive about money. If she could come all the way from Switzerland, it takes nothing for you to personally cater for all her expenses from airport till she settles down in the hotel on her arrival

The best way to show your masculinity to a woman is not by scolding at any point. Be a man of integrity. Let your yes be your yes. Stand on your word and promise. Don't be too emotional but be considerate in your judgement.

Toxic Masculinity is no masculinity

2 Likes

Re: My Swiss Woman. by Freelane33(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
In this kidnapper regime ?? OP DON’T Dare go to any sacred grove and the likes . Lagos is cool , stay airbnb is okay and about using your friend taxi , don’t ever make that mistake abeg
begoniaa:
Yup. Ideas:
-Visit the Osun-Osogbo sacred grooves
-Go to see a masquerade performance
-Visit the most localest Mama put
-Bath in rivers
-Buy ropes to visit the most dense forest and engage in some fun acrobatic skills
-Go to watch a football program or movies at all these viewing centers, especially at those ones that put tellevisons outside and the street kids gather to watch
-Go to a Saheed Osupa Live Concert
-Go zoo-watching
-Get in your car, drive to a traffic stronghold, park in the middle of the road as there's bound to be a grid-lock, use ese to sa the whole of Lagos 'til your shoes are chopped, coated in dust and you're literally white and disheveled and sweaty and then take a korope back to where you parked your car at night. The wizards would have left the road by now.
-Then you retire to your room for a limb wars. I'll recommend kolaq alagbo services for maximum impact and gorontulas

Do these and come back to sow seed to me on your testimony. If she no get memorable experience after all these, my name no be Beggi. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Swiss Woman. by ekitimanalways(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I read where you said you plan on "sneaking in sex enhancement drugs into your Hotel room".... That's how it starts, If care is not taken, I'll be here to read your news on Nairaland Frontpage titled

"Man Dies ontop of his Swiss Lover in a Hotel in Lagos" grin grin
grin
Re: My Swiss Woman. by ekitimanalways(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Anymoment:
More tips peeps, see Gbege sef o, she thinks I’m a very good dancer because she said over there they think ALL blacks can dance, she’s really looking forward to seeing me dance for her but me I no Sabi dance at all, I can only move my head to rhythm. Wetin man go do now sef, can I learn a dance step within a week ?
Break dance nko?
Re: My Swiss Woman. by Anymoment: 6:30am On Jun 20, 2021
You finish work baba, I will be updating you guys, thanks.
Goddyss:
Bro, stay at Ikeja GRA as was advised. It's very safe. You can always hangout or go for a diner at Radisson Blu.

The environment is serene and quiet. There's alot of Caucasians in that area.

Don't stay indoor throughout her stay. Always go out for at least one hour every evening but don't go clubbing. You may either stroll or take her to movies.

You may go to African shrine too.

As for your sexual performance, don't rush into having penetrative sex. Ensure you romance her very well and suck her clit till she cum. Then, slow down while having penetrative sex so that the pressure won't make you cum faster. Keep cucumber, groundnut, watermelon with you always.

Most importantly, take good care of your hygiene cuz you're representing Nigerian men in this instance. Brush at least two times in the day and one before going to bed. Use mild deodorant and ensure you don't pollute air in her presence.

Finally, buy something like WHOT or LUDO or any other local game stuff you can always do with her while playing.

White men are not romantic. If you play your card well, she will be crying when she's returning cuz of the level of fun and care she received. Place less focus on sex and more focus on romance.

Don't ask her to send money before coming. Nigerians are always known for being too apprehensive about money. If she could come all the way from Switzerland, it takes nothing for you to personally cater for all her expenses from airport till she settles down in the hotel on her arrival

The best way to show your masculinity to a woman is not by scolding at any point. Be a man of integrity. Let your yes be your yes. Stand on your word and promise. Don't be too emotional but be considerate in your judgement.

Toxic Masculinity is no masculinity
Re: My Swiss Woman. by Orubebe01: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Anymoment:
You finish work baba, I will be updating you guys, thanks.
No update again??
Re: My Swiss Woman. by Telstar: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Anymoment:
Hello fam, I’m quite popular here so I have to create this account to remain anonymous. My issue is this, I have been in an online romantics relationship for the past two years with a Swiss lady, after trying to come to naija for about one year now she will be in naija in two weeks time. It’s my dream to have her in Nigeria but as the date draws nearer I must confess I am getting furiously anxious, I am working on my health, hygiene in order to avoid any mess up, she is a sex maniac as she had made me to understand, I am currently drinking a herbal tea introduced to me here on Nairaland to maximize my sexual prowess but I still have plans to sneak in enhancement drugs into our hotel room when she arrives, we will be staying in Lagos for two weeks, please family, what are your suggestions for me as to where she will stay, I am thinking she stays close to the airport, she intends spending all her time with me in the room and doesn’t have plans of going out to maybe beaches, eateries etc but I know we would definitely go out few times, where is a nice place we can hangout in Lagos that will make her stay memorable, I think of beach but I think beach will be too rowdy, I have plans to visit art gallery, fashion shops because she’s very into Nigeria fashion and want to get some for herself when she is leaving, I don’t know if she would love clubbing but in case, what club is nice in Lagos, my number one fear is her safety, given the current security situation in naija I just pray she is safe, please guys I need tips on safety measures, I am sure we will be using Uber for movements but I have a friend that drives a taxi in Lagos I don’t know if it will be safer to use his service instead of Uber, please guys, have you ever been in this situation, please I need tips for safety, places to visit, people to meet, what to do in Lagos etc to make her stay memorable for the two weeks duration. Thanks for your inputs .
Do kegel exercise everyday and you would be fine. I last long. Over 2 hours.
Re: My Swiss Woman. by Anymoment: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thanks baba, hows this kegel done sef?
Telstar:
Do kegel exercise everyday and you would be fine. I last long. Over 2 hours.
Re: My Swiss Woman. by Telstar: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Anymoment:
Thanks baba, hows this kegel done sef?
It's okay. You can check it out on Google.
Re: My Swiss Woman. by MarketDispatch: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Anymoment post=102908875][/quote]

Be like Swiss Chocolate enjoyment don finish this guy....
Re: My Swiss Woman. by Imustnottalk: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Bro make I give you plug to natural herb I swear she go confirm you.check out spiffy lovethherbs on Instagram

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me / Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude / I Just Got Verified On Instagram After I Went Viral(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.